If you want to share a post on Instagram as well as on your Facebook then rather than uploading the same post twice you can do it on Facebook and then share it on Instagram from there.
This is possible in two ways either you have to share the post on Facebook then auto-upload it to your connected Instagram or you can use a third-party app to automatically share your Facebook posts to Instagram.
There are many apps that you can use in order to share the Facebook post to Instagram and these apps have many additional features like tracking the engagements of the posts, etc.
To share the Facebook posts to Instagram, you have to first go to settings and then you have to click on the ‘Instagram’ option. Now, connect your Instagram (log in with account) withFacebook and write a post & enable the Instagram sharing option. Now, when you share the post on Facebook that will also automatically be posted on Instagram. Also, you can use a third-party app like Buffer to let that auto-share happen automatically.
In this article, I will explain the ways to share Facebook posts to Instagram automatically and just follow the steps that might be easier to execute.
How to Share a Facebook Post to Instagram Automatically?
Currently, Facebook and Instagram are the two most used social media networks and some users are using the same post on both platforms. So, if you have the same post then you don’t have to do it twice as you can just post on Facebook and the same will also be posted on your Instagram as well.
To make it easier, Facebook has come up with a feature that allows you to share the Facebook post directly on Instagram. It requires some minor work with the settings and nothing major or complex.
To share the post automatically from Facebook to Instagram you have to connect Facebook with your Instagram account.
To connect Facebook with Instagram to share Facebook posts to Instagram automatically,
- First of all, you have to open or log in to your Facebook and got to the page.
- In the left bar, you will find a Settings button, just click on it to start the process.
- Now you’ll find some options flashing on your screen, among all those, select the option ‘Instagram‘.
- You’ll find the ‘Connect Account‘ option in the screen, just click on it.
- For the next step, you need to sign in to your existing account on Instagram.
- Now start writing a new post on Facebook. You’ll find an Instagram option while you’re about to share your post. Make sure you tick and confirm it.
Now click on share to make your post available both on Instagram and Facebook.
Note that this feature is only accessible on Facebook. Furthermore, to make your Facebook post available on Instagram, it should contain a picture or image.
Secondly, this feature will not work for the post which contains multiple pictures and there may still be some pages or accounts on Facebook that are not provided with this feature of working with Instagram at present. But surely shortly, this feature will be available to all those handles.
Another thing that we should mention, this feature cannot be used to share old Facebook posts on Instagram and the same applies to Facebook stories.
Share Facebook Posts to Instagram – Hootsuite
Now if you don’t know about Hootsuite, let me catch you up right there with its features.
This social media managing tool can make it a lot easier for you to handle your social networking accounts. There are a lot more activities you can do using it.
In the following below, you’ll find some of the extraordinary features of Hootsuite:
- Scheduling posts is the best feature that helps its users to maintain a regular schedule.
- Now if you’re a professional, there may be a lot of queries of customers that you need to answer. Hootsuite makes it easier to do so.
- Social media monitoring is another amazing feature that helps to keep up to date with the new followers, mentions, likes, etc. You can even monitor multiple accounts at the same time.
- It provides its users with some of the best-inbuilt analytics functionalities for social media analytics. Now it’s easier for you to compare your account’s performances over time. can help in tracking and improving ROI.
- Hootsuite assigns a separate inbox to view the private messages so that members can be assigned to reply to the messages and this team collaboration feature makes sure no messages get unread or un-replied.
Steps to Share Posts to Instagram:
For all the newbies who don’t have much idea about how to use the Hootsuite for schedule posts on Instagram, here’s we have a step by step instructions for you to follow:
- For the first step, you need to look into your Hootsuite publishing dashboard and click on the post option.
- On the post to the page, you need to choose your preferred Instagram account.
- Next, you need to choose your content from the content library and upload your images or other visuals. You can write captions, provide hashtags and location also.
- Now you’ll find your post on the right as a draft.
- Now you need to schedule the post. For that click on schedule for later which you’ll find on the bottom right of the page.
- From there choose and select the date and time when you want your post to go live.
Share Facebook Posts to Instagram – Revealbot
Creating a Revealbot account is the first thing then you need to connect your Facebook account to it.
- The next is boosting the post. For that, you need to select the option auto-post boosting that you’ll find in the left sidebar.
- Now you’re ready to use the automatic Post feature. To create your first automatic post, choose your Facebook account or page as the source and then compose your first post that you want to consider for an auto-post. Photos and videos can also be a part of your post. Then you are required to choose the conditions, which any post needs to fulfill to get auto-posted.
- Then configure the exact station for your post. You can choose both Instagram Feed, stories, and also on Facebook.
- For the last step, you need to consider the setup for your post and the ad set your auto boosted posts will appear in the Facebook Ads Manager
- Now you’re all set, any Facebook post that meets your conditions will be auto boosted to Instagram.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the steps that you have to follow in order to share the Facebook posts to Instagram and you can do it by connecting the Facebook account with your Instagram or else you can use an app like Buffer to do that with more additional features.
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- Download All Photos from Messenger Conversation [WORKS]
- Find & Track Messenger Secret Conversations – another phone
- What does it mean by Content not Available on Facebook?
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- Delete old messages on Messenger from Both Sides
- What Determines the Top 6 Friends on Facebook Profile?
- Does the Blank Profile Picture on Messenger Mean Blocked?
- Clear Facebook / Messenger app cache on iPhone – 2021
- Trace a Fake Facebook Account and Find it Out