When you set a photo to your Facebook profile picture then it will display as in a circle, you can zoom in to crop it or leave it as it is to skip cropping the image.
If you upload a full-size higher pixels image on your Facebook profile then upon uploading you will see the marker on the image asking you to crop the image, but you can ignore the cropping option.
Facebook recently made an update where you would not see the skip cropping as the marker will not force crop your image now, rather that is optional now if you don’t want to crop the image.
To skip cropping your Facebook profile picture, first of all, upload a profile picture on your Facebook from mobile, then proceed by tapping onto the ‘Use This Photo’ option and that picture will be set as your Facebook profile picture. The profile picture will be fully visible in lower pixels but that will be totally uncropped version of the original image. If you’re on PC, then just visit m.facebook.com and upload and click on ‘Use This Photo’ to set the image as your profile picture.
In this article, I will explain the required size of a Facebook profile picture while uploading it from any device and set it as the profile picture without cropping it.
You can use Facebook profile picture resizer tools in order to scale the images to fit fully on the profile.
To skip cropping your Facebook profile picture,
- First of all, go to m.facebook.com, then tap on DP to upload an image.
- Next, just tap on the ‘Upload a New Photo‘ option and finally upload one.
- Once uploaded, tap on the ‘Use This Photo’ option and this will be set without the crop.
What are the Requirements to Skip Cropping an Image?
Sometimes it becomes a lot difficult when you frequently keep changing your Facebook profile picture. To fit the requirements of Facebook before uploading your profile picture you have to make sure that your profile picture is of perfect size or pixels.
But if you are looking for ways to skip this cropping of image feature of Facebook all you have to do is follow the requirements given below:
If you want to avoid cropping of image features on Facebook make sure that the image of the photograph that you want to upload as your profile picture should be of the perfect size of pixels.
Before you finally upload your profile picture make sure that the edges of your selected picture fit the area provided for your profile picture.
You can even directly proceed with uploading a profile picture by clicking on the ‘Skip cropping’ feature.
You can do this by using the classic Facebook interface present on the desktop when uploading a profile picture. However, this feature has been removed from the new Facebook interface.
Skip Cropping Facebook Profile Picture on PC
To upload a profile picture for your Facebook ID when using your personal computer, or laptop then you can just upload and ignore clicking on the ‘Crop Photo’ option.
These steps will guide you to upload your Facebook profile picture by skipping the cropping option and quickly uploading your Facebook profile without cropping it in two different ways.
If you don’t want to crop the image of your Facebook profile picture,
- First of all, go to Facebook.com from your PC Chrome browser.
- Now, upload an image using the ‘Upload Photo‘ option.
- You will have an option, just don’t tap on the ‘Crop Photo’ optio, it will not be cropped.
That’s all, also there is another option…let’s try this one.
To skip cropping the Facebook profile picture,
- Step 1: Firstly, open Facebook.com from your browser and open the classic mode.
- Step 2: Once you are logged in to your Facebook account click on your profile picture to go to the main page of your profile. Click on the small camera icon that you see at the right bottom of your profile picture. Next, click on the ‘Change image‘ and then select the photos that you wish to upload as your profile picture.
- Step 3: Select the photo and you will see it in the profile circle. Just below your profile photo, you can see two options: ‘Make temporary’ and ‘Skip cropping’. Click on the ‘Skip cropping‘ option and simply proceed by saving it as your profile picture.
Note: The new version of Facebook would not show the option. To make sure that you get the option of ‘Skip cropping’ when uploading a profile picture on Facebook you need to use the classic Facebook interface on the desktop which by default gives you the option of ‘Skip cropping’.
What is the Required Facebook Profile Picture Size?
There are particular sizes to upload either you are on PC or mobile, let’s follow the pixels:
- Desktop Facebook.com: 180 by 180 Pixels
- Facebook for Mobile: 128 by 128 Pixels
These other required sizes for a profile picture on Facebook. Show that your profile picture is displayed within the limits of the sizes.
The size of your profile picture that you wish to upload on Facebook should not be more than these above-mentioned sizes depending on the devices you use be it desktop or mobile.
If you are using your personal computer or your laptop, your selected photo for your profile picture should not exceed more than 180 pixels in size.
Similarly, If you are using your mobile phone to update your profile picture on Facebook the size of the selected photograph should not be more than 128 pixels.
If you follow the above-mentioned sizes for your photographs to be uploaded as your profile picture, avoid cropping of the image. This size will make sure that your photo fits the profile circle space exclusively given to update or set a profile picture on Facebook.
How Not to Crop Facebook Profile Picture from Mobile?
If you’re on mobile then you will be able to upload and use the photo as a profile picture from m.facebook.com through any browser (Chrome is recommended). You can do this in a few steps but first, make sure your image is under 180 pixels in order to add it without cropping.
To skip cropping your Facebook profile picture,
- Firstly, open the chrome browser and go to m.facebook.com.
- Now go to profile and tap on the cam icon on DP.
- Next tap on the ‘Upload Photo’ option and then select one.
- Now, on the next screen, tap on ‘Update‘ without crop.
That’s all you’ve to do. Your profile picture is now set without cropping from your mobile device.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the steps to set an image in full-view as a Facebook profile picture and the steps mentioned here will help you skip the cropping of your Facebook profile picture.
- Get Unblocked from the Marketplace on Facebook – Steps
- How to Remove the Restriction on Facebook Account?
- Facebook Story Downloader – Online
- See What Groups Someone is In on Facebook – 2021
- View Facebook Stories Anonymously – Without Them Knowing
- Facebook Profile Picture Resize Apps – Without Cropping
- How to Create a Facebook Avatar? – Own Facebook Avatar
- How to Change Font Size or Style in Facebook Post?
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Remove Frame from the Facebook Profile Picture – Method