Your Quick Answer:
- You can use Snapchat Screenshot Saver apps for capturing screenshots privately without letting the other person know about it.
- Many messaging platforms notify the user if a screenshot of their story or chats has been taken.
- These apps won’t send any notifications to the owner of the stories or with whom you’re chatting if you take a screenshot of the chat screen or the stories on Snapchat.
- The best screenshot saver apps for Android are Private Screenshots, SaveStory, and Screen Recorder Video Recorder.
- On iOS devices, use the Snapkeep for Snapchat Save application. You need to download the screenshot saver app on your device and then open the application.
- Grant the necessary permission required to take a screenshot or capture a screen recording, then click on Start now. It will present you with a floating capture button.
- Next, you’ll need to click on the draggable or floating capture button to take a screenshot of the content on the screen in any app.
These apps do screen recordings as well.
Best Snapchat Screenshot Saver Apps:
Follow the details about the apps below:
1. Private Screenshots:
Recently, users all around the globe are facing the annoying issue because many messaging apps are notifying the other person if the user takes a screenshot of their chats.
However, as a solution to this issue, you can use the screenshot-saving apps. This works to take screenshots privately and keeps them confidential without letting the messaging apps know about them.
- The app functions to capture everything that’s on a screen.
- The draggable button of the app saves the captured screenshot to a file.
- It doesn’t work on the protected apps i.e the apps that don’t allow screenshots to be taken. Therefore, if you try to use this app to screenshot protected apps, it will show a black screen.
- It’s only compatible with Android.
- Before the app starts to take screenshots, it requires your authentication.
- The screenshot gets saved in the app’s directory.
- It allows you to share the saved screenshots as well as move them into your device’s gallery.
- It can take the screen of Snapchat stories and snaps confidentially.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: You’ll need to first download the application from the Google Play Store.
Click on the link below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shamanland.privatescreenshots
Step 2: After installation, you’ll need to open the application and grant the required permission.
Step 3: Next, on the top panel of the interface, you’ll be able to see a capture button. Click on it.
Step 4: Then click on Start Now.
Step 5: You’ll be displayed with an orange capture.
Step 6: Open any application or page of which you want to take the screenshot.
Step 7: Click on the orange draggable capture button to take as well as save the screenshot.
Video on Best Snapchat Screenshot Saver app:
2. Snapkeep for Snapchat Save:
Another screenshot-saving application that you can use is the Snapkeep for Snapchat Save. The app is only supported on iOS devices. You can’t download or use it on Android devices.
- It lets you save the pictures and videos on Snapchat without letting the sender know about it.
- You can take screenshots of the stories and it would not display the screenshot sign to the user.
- It’s very easy to use and clears the cache data automatically.
- The application allows you to draw and edit the saved screenshots.
- You can add text editing to it too.
- It doesn’t require you to pay a buck or don’t operate on a coin system.
- The app is protected by a password system.
- It can take screenshots as well as record the whole screen’s content in a video format.
- It allows you to share the saved screenshots to other platforms directly.
- You can mark a story as viewed, replayed, or screenshot.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, download the application: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/snapkeep-for-snapchat-save/id741575897
Step 2: Open the application.
Step 3: You’ll find the Snaps and Stories option.
Step 4: You can open the Snaps section and then get to see the snap received by you. Click on the camera button to take the screenshot of the snap without letting the sender know about it.
Step 5: If you want to take screenshots of stories, get into the Stories section.
Step 6: Then, open a story, and click on the camera button to capture a screenshot of the story.
Save Story is another screenshot-saving application that allows you to take simple and fast screenshots without letting the owner of the story know about it. It can not only take screenshots but also record the screen with audio. You can also use it as an audio recording application too.
- It can take continuous screenshots.
- The app works on non-rooted devices too.
- It won’t send any notifications when a screenshot is taken of Snapchat stories.
- It can take screenshots and screen recording simultaneously.
- You can pause and resume the screen recording.
- The app works super fast and can also help in recording audio.
- It works on chat screens of Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- You don’t need to create an account or register on the application.
- The screenshot taken is HD quality.
- It provides a High-Quality screen recorder.
- It saves the files into the directory of the app itself.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download the application from the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.galaxyapps.snapstory
Step 2: Then open the application.
Step 3: You can either choose to take the tutorial on using it or not.
Step 4: On the main interface, you’ll be able to see the red Screenshot option.
Step 5: Below it, there’s a Tap to start button. Click on it.
Step 6: Grant the required permission by swiping the switches to the right.
Step 7: Again click on Tap to start.
Step 8: Then click on Start now.
Step 9: It will provide a draggable camera button to capture the screen.
Step 10: Now you can take a screenshot of any content on the screen by clicking on the camera button.
Step 11: You’ll be able to see the screenshot in the app’s directory.
4. Screen Recorder Video Recorder:
Last of all the mentioned apps that can take screenshots privately is the Screen Recorder Video Recorder. It’s an app for Android and cannot be used on iOS devices. It’s available on the Google Play Store for free.
- It’s a free screenshot recording app that doesn’t send notifications when you take a screenshot of the chat screen or stories on Snapchat or other messaging apps.
- The app can record the contents of the screen in a video format too.
- It can record an ongoing gaming session.
- You are able to edit the recorded screenshots and screen recordings too.
- It doesn’t set a maximum time limit for the recording screen.
- You can record gameplay on YouTube, RTMP, etc.
- It allows you to export the screen recording in HD quality.
- It offers a floating or draggable capture button.
- It offers two kinds of storage units: SD Card and internal storage to save the screenshots and screen recordings.
- You can easily pause and resume recordings.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download and install the application from the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezscreenrecorder&hl=en
Step 2: Next, open the application.
Step 3: It will immediately provide you with a floating capture button.
Step 4: You can click on the capture button after opening any app to take a screenshot of the content on the screen.
Step 5: If you want to do a screen recording, you need to click on the RECORD SCREEN option.
Step 6: Then click on Allow on permission boxes.
Step 7: Next, click on Start now. It will start to record your screen at a countdown of 3.
Step 8: Save the recording by clicking on the timer icon and then click on the box icon.
The Bottom Lines:
There are the features and the steps to use various screenshot saver apps. The apps mentioned here can take the screenshots of any chat screen without notifying the other user about it so that you don’t get caught for taking a screenshot. The best Android screenshot saver apps are Private Screenshots, SaveStory, and Screen Recorder Video Recorder. For iOS, you can use the Snapkeep for Snapchat Save.
- How To Reopen A Snap More Than Twice
- How To Join A Private Story On Snapchat
- How To Stop Someone From Adding You To Snapchat Group
- How To Reset Instagram Password Without Email
- How To Send A Picture From Camera Roll As A Snap
- How To Hide Conversations On Snapchat
- How Long Do Snap Map Stories Last
- How To Change Your Avatar On Snapchat?
- How To Tell If Someone Unadded You On Snapchat
- If You Block Someone On Snapchat Can They Still See Your Messages