For a quick check, if you can see his profile then you are not blocked totally, that you can be sure.
Facebook has some advanced privacy settings for users. Users now can control the entire profile privacy of their own.
So, this might be due to the person has set some lockup privacy settings which made the changes to their posts and photos.If the person had unfriended you on Facebook it also hides posts and pics of that person from you due to some privacy settings. Those would be visible on his wall until you are a friend of the person again.
Tell if someone hides posts from you on Facebook
To tell if someone hides posts from you on Facebook, let’s check out the following parameters:
1. Check Friend’s Timeline vs Mutual Friend’s Timeline
The method I will describe here will be enough to know the fact. Just go to your mutual friend profile wall posts and find if the person has any tagged stuff with the mutual one. Once found, check it on that person’s wall. If you are not able to see that same stuff on that profile wall then this tells he has restricted you from seeing his wall.
2. Ask a Mutual Friend to Check the Stuff for You
Also another set up is here which helps users to particularly restrict only one user from seeing any stuff which is shared or posted by other people. This thing easily revealed if you can check his profile using a mutual friend ID or ask some other friends to check this for you. If some are not able like you that can mean he has restricted many others like you.
These two methods are enough to get the inside fact out.
Is it Possible to Block Someone from Seeing Future Posts on Facebook?
There are some people who don’t like your posts to see and send unusual comments or you need someone to not show your stuff for the lifetime. Then, this step is beneficial in doing so automatically.
Here is the procedure on how to stop a friend from seeing your stuff:
3. Now just type few letters of the name and click the ‘Restrict’ icon beside the name and then click ‘Save Changes‘.
This is one of the best settings to restrict a person instead of blocking him permanently to hide your posts from him.
1. What Can You see if you are restricted?
If you are set to see none then probably you will only see the mutual friend’s stuff on his timeline if that one also is not restricted. However, you can see old posts that were posted before the settings charged.
2. Can friends see past posts?
Yes. For these settings, if the person previously had public posts then after changing the settings, those will be still available to view.
- Facebook Profile Picture Viewers – DP Viewers
- How to Track Someone’s Location on Facebook Messenger?
- Stop Receiving Messages on Facebook from Strangers – Ways
- See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook – Viewer Link
- How to Forward a Message on Messenger? – Automatically
- Why Can’t I Find or Add Someone on Facebook? – FIXED
- 4 Ways to Save the whole Facebook Conversation – Tools
- How Does Facebook Suggest Friends in 2021?
- Top 11 Facebook Private Profile Viewers [Download LIST]
- View Locked/Private Facebook Profiles or Photos