Your Quick Answer:
To check someone’s Twitter account’s age, you can use third-party tools where it tells you the account’s age after giving the profile details.
Without using third-party tools, you can check the welcome email or the first tweet they tweeted to check the joining date.
On your profile page, below the Bio section, you can also see the joining date. You can not hide the joining date on Twitter from your profile page.
Officially you can not stalk someone’s Twitter profile, but using third-party tools allows you to do that.
You can track someone’s activity if you follow them on Twitter, but for advanced tracking, you need online tools.
Twitter Account age checker:
🔴 How To Use:
Step 1: First of all, open the Twitter Account Age Checker tool.
Step 2: Then, enter the username or ID of the Twitter account you want to check the age of.
Step 3: After that, click on the 'Check Age' button.
Step 4: Now, the tool will retrieve and display the account creation date of the specified Twitter username or ID in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
⭐️ Also Read:
How To Check How Old Your Twitter Account Is:
You can try the following methods:
1. From Welcome Email from Twitter
When you create an account on Twitter, they will send a verification email. If you have access to the welcome email sent to Twitter users when they first joined, you can check the date they created their accounts. To do that:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Locate the welcome email in your inbox or the recipient's inbox.
Step 2: Open the email and look for the section that says, "Thanks for signing up for Twitter!"
Step 3: In this section, you should see the date that the user joined Twitter. It may be listed as "Joined Twitter on" or "Created at".
Step 4: If you don't see the date listed in the welcome email, check the date when you received the message.
Step 5: If you still need help finding the account creation date, it's possible that the welcome email was deleted or didn't include this information.
In this case, you may need another method to check the account creation date, such as a Twitter account age checker tool or asking the user directly.
2. From the Profile Page
You can see when someone joined Twitter from their profile page. To check it:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, open your Twitter app, log in to your account using your credentials, and then click on the profile icon from the top left corner.
Step 2: A pop-up will appear from the left side, click on the Profile option, and you will be entered into your profile page.
Step 3: Here at the below side of your Twitter Bio section, you can see you are joining date on Twitter.
3. From First Tweet
If you want to check when someone joined Twitter, one way to do so is to look at their first tweet.
Here are the steps to check the date of a user's first tweet:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Go to the user's Twitter profile page and scroll until you see the user's tweets.
Step 2: If it appears, click on the Show More button at the bottom of the user's tweets until you reach their first tweet.
Step 3: Hover your mouse over the time stamp next to the user's first tweet. It will display the exact date and time the tweet was posted.
Step 4: The date of the user's first tweet can give you an idea of when they joined Twitter.
Step 5: However, it's essential to remember that some users may have deleted their first tweet or not have posted a tweet immediately after joining Twitter, so this method may only sometimes be reliable.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you hide the date you joined Twitter?
You cannot hide the date that you joined Twitter. This information is a part of your account's public profile and cannot be hidden or removed. The date that you joined Twitter is displayed on your profile page under your username and bio, and it is also visible when someone hovers over your username or profile picture in a tweet.
2. Can you stalk someone on Twitter without them knowing?
3. Can you track someone's activity on Twitter?
- How To See Private Twitter Accounts
- How To See Who Views Your Twitter
- How To Find Out Who Is Behind A Fake Twitter Account
- Twitter Viewer: Private Twitter Viewer Online | Web Viewer
- Twitter Location Tracker | How To Track A Twitter Account
- Twitter Username Checker & Handle Checker | Check Availability
- Twitter Private Profile Viewer | Private Profile Unlocker
- Twitter Profile ID Finder: How To Find Twitter Profile ID By Username
- Twitter Account Finder: How To Find Twitter Account By Phone Number
- How To Extract Phone Number Of Twitter Users
- Twitter Lookup By Name: How To Search Twitter Users By Name
- Twitter Reverse Image Search: How to Reverse image search on Twitter
- Twitter Lookup By Phone: Find Someone On Twitter By Phone Number
- Twitter Fake Likes Detector: How To Spot Fake Likes On Twitter
- User Lookup: How To Find Someone On Twitter Without Username