If you want the unblurred version of Course Hero then you can either purchase the plan or earn free unlocks. It is legal to have free access on Course Hero as it provides a few tasks to complete in order to get free unlock points that you can use to view answers or see documents.
Course Hero would give you up to 1 to 5 unlocks on every task you complete and thus if you want to view lots of answers then you have to increase the task amount like uploading documents or even by referring friends.
The best method to get free access to Course Hero and we just contacted the Course Hero team and fortunately got a positive reply.
As you see, to unblur the Course Hero answers, the Course Hero team suggested uploading documents from your account and thus you will get 5 unlocks for every 10 accepted uploads.
Note that for only the acceptable uploads that are approved by Course Hero, you will earn the free unlocks.
Also, to unblur the answers on Course Hero, you can rate the documents of others or refer your friends, and that way you can also earn free access to Course Hero answers without paying anything.
This article will explain the best ways to earn free access to Course Hero and the steps to follow for that.
Course Hero Plan and Pricing Details
Course Hero offers three plans by which you can ask your questions from experienced and qualified teachers and get your answers. The plans offered by them are annual, monthly, and quarterly plans. Each plan has different prices and features.
- You will get 12-months access to the account.
- The total amount of this plan is $119.40 @ $9.95 per month rate.
- You can ask up to 40 questions to the tutor.
- One month access to the account.
- It will cost you $39.99 per month.
- You can ask up to 10 questions.
- Three-months access to the account.
- The total cost of this plan will be $59.85
- You can ask up to 20 questions.
How to Unlock Course Hero Answers?
There are a few ways explained below that you can take to use the Course Hero for free.
Let’s understand these points with more detailed information.
1. Unblur using StudyBlue Extension
The reason why you cannot access the answers on Course Hero is that the documents are blurred. Practically you will need a paid subscription to unblur those documents but here is a way which you can use to unblur those documents without any cost.
StudyBlue is an extension that will unblur all the documents by removing the obstructive sign-up banner. However, this extension will only be able to unblur text cards. All the images and PDFs files of notes will stay blurred as they were.
To unblur the text cards on Course Hero, you will need to follow the steps mentioned:
- Step 1: First of all, get the StudyBlue Extension on your Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Visit Course Hero website and open the answer that is blurred.
- Step 3: Then tap on the extension from the top bar.
2. Give Ratings to Documents and Answers
Course Hero free access can also be obtained by providing services such as giving your reviews on their documents or already posted answers. There are already unlocked documents on Course Hero.
For reviewing or rating every 5 documents you can unlock one document or one answer for you.
It is an extremely simple way if you do not want to upload your documents or add any plugin. All you need to do is a review and give ratings to the already posted content on the website.
- You can get free unlocked content for rating 5 documents or questions.
- For reviewing every 5 documents, you will get a free unlock.
3. Earn Free Access for Documents Upload
You can get a free unlock on Course Hero by helping other students as well. This means you can use your documents such as your study material and post your documents so that the other students can get help with their questions.
You will get 5 free unlocks after you upload your 10 documents on the Course Hero.
Therefore, in this way you are getting a reward in return for sharing your precious knowledge and helping other students too. After uploading your documents, you will get access to their study material or even a library of courses.
For every time you upload 10 documents, you will receive credits that can be used to unblur documents on Course Hero. It solely depends upon your choice of which document you want to unblur.
4. Refer your Friends and Earn Access
The best deal that you can avail of at Course Hero is to refer your friend to sign up to the website. In this way, you do not have to do any hard work. All you will need to do is refer Course Hero to any of your friends and when your friend signs up, you will get rewards in the app which you can use for asking questions from the Course Hero tutors.
You will be able to ask 8 tutor questions when someone signs up on Course Hero using your reference. And in addition to this, you will also get a 20% off the purchase if you want to buy any plan from the website.
This is the easiest way which brings you many benefits to unlock and avail answers from the Course Hero. Each user of Course Hero has their unique referral links, whenever you refer a friend, they must use that link while signing up to Course Hero.
The points that you must keep in mind before availing of the benefits of this offer are:
- Once your friend has signed up to Course Hero, they will have 6 months to upgrade to a premium membership.
- When they upgrade to the premier membership then only you will receive a free premier membership for a month and a 20% on your first elected paid subscription plan.
- You can refer to as many as friends because more referrals mean more months of free membership.
- However, the referral link must be shared by personal networks only such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or WhatsApp.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the methods to get the unblurred answers from Course Hero and if you want free access then you have to earn the unlocks either by uploading documents, rating other’s or by referring your friends.
- How To Automatically Forward Text Messages to Another Number?
- How to Know Who Saved My Number in Contact List?
- Can’t Take Screenshot Due to Security Policy – Fix
- How to Call a Person who has Blocked Your Number
- How to Call Someone From a Different Number?
- Best Bold Text Generator Tools Online
- Best Apps to Play Music while Recording Video
- Reverse Phone Lookup – Best Apps
- Free Sites to Find Out Who is Calling You
- Is it Illegal to Change the IMEI on Mobile?