If you want to upload to YouTube from Google drive then you have to take a few steps in order to upload a video directly to YouTube studio. You will be able to export the video from Google Drive to YouTube using an app called Video uploader that you have to install on your Chrome browser.
You have to connect the app with the Google drive account and YouTube both in order to upload the file without downloading it on your PC.
To upload a video on YouTube from Google drive, first, you have to install the ‘YouTube Uploader for Dropbox, Drive‘ extension on your chrome browser, this will be added to your apps on chrome. Now, just tap on the extension and this will open in the new tab. Just authorize the Google drive onto there and choose a video to upload to YouTube. Select the video and click ‘Add to Upload List’ then just click on the ‘Upload to YouTube’ option.
Note that depending on the size of the video, this may take a longer time to complete the upload.
In this article, I will explain the different methods that will help you to upload the video from Google Drive to YouTube and you have to follow the steps to get it done quickly.
Can you Import Videos from Google Drive to YouTube?
Earlier it was possible to import videos from Google Drive to YouTube.
- There used to be an interface that allowed users around the world to send videos in the form of attachments using the share option on Google drive. This function allowed millions of users to import videos directly from Google Drive to YouTube.
- However, this function is no more. The import from Google option is not anymore. Due to some copyright issues of certain videos, YouTube has removed the option of uploading videos on YouTube and is left with no other choice but to put an end to this function.
Necessity is the mother of invention, thus leading to other methods that help users to import videos from group Google drive to YouTube using some special tools. These special tools will help you to upload Google drive videos directly on YouTube.
Using Tool: YouTube uploader for Dropbox, Drive
YouTube uploader for Dropbox, Drive, is a Chrome extension that allows users to upload videos from Google Drive directly on YouTube. This platform is free and is compatible with multiple devices.
- YouTube uploader for Dropbox drive extension allows its users how to upload videos on YouTube directly without any interface.
- Also supports operating systems or browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, internet explorer 10 (IE10).
- This super excellent extension supports many different video formats including MP4, MOV, WebM, MPEG4, AVI, 3GPP, MPEG-PS, FLV, WMV.
- No requirement for interface applications like the YouTube web interface.
⦿ Follow These Steps:
To upload to YouTube from Google drive using the extension,
- First of all, install the ‘YouTube uploader for Dropbox, Drive‘ extension on the chrome browser. Once done, it will be added to the browser applications.
- Open a new tab and search for Google Drive where you keep all your videos and look for the video that you wish to upload on YouTube. Keep in mind the file name, so that you don’t mess around.
- Tap & launch the extension into your browser and then you will be directed to a page where you have to add the file that has to be uploaded.
- Down you can Google Drive as one of the options, click on it, and then select the video to get it directly uploaded to your YouTube channel. But make sure that you are logged in to your email and your YouTube channel.
- Now, add that video to the upload list and click on the ‘Upload to YouTube‘ option.
After a few moments, the video will be on your YouTube videos section and visible after processing.
Google Drive to YouTube Uploader Tool
There is a tool that you can manually open with the link, this is the same one you used from the extension part. Here I will show you the directly steps using that online tool to upload to YouTube from your Google drive.
- Step 1: The first thing is to make sure you’re logged in to your YouTube channel and Google drive.
- Step 2: Then you have to go to the online YouTube Uploader tool.
- Step 3: From that page, click on the ‘Google Drive’ option and authorize the Google drive account with the tool.
- Step 4: You will see it will ask to add a specific video, click on the name of the file & select.
- Step 5: Next, click on the select button to add the video to the list of the videos that are to be uploaded.
- Step 6: On the page now click on the ‘Add to Upload list‘ and once this is done, click on ‘Upload to YouTube‘.
This will actively upload your video to YouTube and when finally done with all these steps, go back to your channel and refresh your page, you will see your video has been uploaded.
Download from Google Drive and Upload manually to YouTube
- Well, this is one of the easiest methods that help you upload your videos on your YouTube channel.
- The thing that you need to execute this method is a good internet connection without which it is time taking to upload your video, and the next thing is your device.
- This method of downloading and uploading comparatively takes less time than that with special tools and is even easier to execute.
⦿ How to Do:
You just have to follow some easiest steps to upload the video.
To upload a video on YouTube from your Google drive,
- Step 1: Open your Google Drive account and locate or search for the video that you wish to upload on YouTube.
- Step 2: Click on the three dots next to the video, and then click on the download button. This is an important step, the video is downloaded and saved into your PC.
- Step 3: Now go to YouTube Studio and click on the ‘Videos’. Upload the video manually and this will be done once processed.
Go back to your YouTube channel and refresh your page. When you refresh your page, you will see that your video has been successfully uploaded on your very own YouTube channel.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the methods that you can follow easily and upload the video to your YouTube. The process is really simple and all you have to do is to authorize the app with your Google Drive account.
- Move files from one Google drive account to Another [FAST Method]
- Download Large files from Google Drive [without Zipping]
- Can I Find Unlisted YouTube Videos? [Without Link]
- Remove Suggestions from Google Drive App
- How to Upload to YouTube from Google Drive?
- Can I Set a Password to Google Drive Files or Folders?
- WHY: Video paused. Continue watching? – YouTube [FIXED]