If you want to use WhatsApp without having access to your mobile then it’s possible with the Bluestacks tool. You can just verify WhatsApp on Bluestacks in order to use it there on your laptop or PC.
But, in case you want to use that WhatsApp account on another computer via WhatsApp web then there you might have the access to the camera in order to scan the QR code from your Bluestacks WhatsApp.
Well, there are some tricks that can be applied in order to use that WhatsApp through QR code on another PC.
WhatsApp has replaced the word “Message” with its excellent service, it has increased its user day by day. People who mostly use laptops want their WhatsApp on their PC.
But you often get distraught when you want to use WhatsApp on the laptop. But various methods are available where using WhatsApp over a PC is more interesting and accessible. You can easily choose a method that is more easy and quick.
So here in this article, you will get to know various ways that you can follow to use WhatsApp on your PC.
Use Bluestacks QR on Other Device:
- If you want to use the WhatsApp that is inside the Bluestacks, you have to scan the QR code of other devices using the CAM on that device where the WhatsApp is installed.
- If it’s on the laptop then you have given access to your webcam in order to scan that QR code and place the QR code right in front of the CAM to get it scanned and make it successful.
1. How Does WhatsApp QR work on Computer?
This is the most common method of using WhatsApp on your PC, here are the steps that you need to follow for using WhatsApp on your PC with the help of a QR code.
First, generate your WhatsApp QR code from your mobile.
Now, go to the “Settings” And select WhatsApp web/desktop.
Step 1: Open any browser and visit web.whatsapp.com.
Step2: This screen will display, scan your QR code.
Step3: Scan the generated QR code from your phone to your PC.
Step 4: All your messages, pictures will be mirrored on your PC, you can easily use WhatsApp on your PC.
Logout the WhatsApp from your PC:
You can all log out your WhatsApp from your PC with your mobile by simply following these steps:
Step 1: Go to settings.
Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp web/desktop.
Step 3: Choose log out from all devices.
With this facility, you can easily log out of your WhatsApp without taking any action.
Note: If you are unable to scan your QR code, you need to clean up your back camera or make sure it’s working properly then only the code will scan.
2. Use the WhatsApp on Laptop without QR Code Scan
This is also a method of using WhatsApp on your PC, but in this method also you need to visit web.whatsapp.com.
Android emulators like Bluestacks that is very helpful if you want to use WhatsApp on your PC.
So here are the steps that you need to follow:
Open any browser and search Bluestacks on the internet then follow the instruction below:
Step 1: First, download the Bluestacks emulator. When Bluestacks get downloaded to your PC, you need to sign in with Gmail.
Step 2: After signing in, you can search for an app (or install WhatsApp .apk). Bluestacks itself is a store that contains thousands of apps where you can easily find your desired application.
Step 3: Search for WhatsApp in the search area and install.
Step 4: You can easily use your WhatsApp on your PC with the help of Bluestacks.
Bluestacks is a very relevant and accessible method of installing apps on your PC. You can connect to various other apps too.
3. Use WhatsApp on PC – without Bluestacks or QR code
You can also use WhatsApp on your pc without scanning your QR code. This method is very easy and widely used.
With this method, you can use any other application like Facebook, YouTube, etc. This is also used for installing games and provides you with unlimited storage capacity.
Here are the steps that you need to follow for installing WhatsApp on your PC:
Step 1: Visit any browser and search for “Andy” it is an android emulator.
Step 2: Now, download Andy for Windows PC.
Step 4: After downloading, you will see the searched area on your screen, where you have to enter ”WhatsApp Messenger”.
Step 5: Install WhatsApp.
Step6: After installation you to click on WhatsApp.
Step7: Add up your phone number.
Step 8: Add OTP OR verification code, that has come on your mobile phone.
Step 9: All your messages, pictures are mirrored on your PC.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the methods to use the WhatsApp that is on your mobile same can be used on Bluestacks or from PC, and if you want to scan the QR code to use that same WhatsApp on another device then just do it following the above steps.
- How to Get Notified if Someone Comes Online On WhatsApp
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for iOS
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – without being seen
- How to See Hidden or Blocked WhatsApp Status – 2022
- How to Know if your WhatsApp is Monitored by Someone?
- 7 Best WhatsApp Online Notification Tracker Apps – FREE
- How To Hide Whatsapp Chats without Archive and Delete?
- WhatsApp Banned: The reasons and Solutions
- WhatsApp Web is Not Downloading Files (Fixed) – PDF and others
- How to Open PDF File on WhatsApp Web without Download