Your Quick Answer:
To find the name and address from a license plate, firstly, you can contact the DMV and make a request to get the information directly from them.
You can use an online tool Faxvin.com reverse search tool and using this you may be able to find the name and address linked to the license plate.
Vehicle Ownership Lookup:
Wait, it’s working…
🔴 How To Use:
Step 1: First of all, open the Vehicle Ownership Lookup tool.
Step 2: Then, enter the license plate number of the vehicle you want to search for.
Step 3: After that, click on the “Lookup Owner” button.
Now, the tool will search and show you the name and address associated with the entered license plate number.
How To Find Name & Address Using License Plate:
You can try the following methods below in order to find the name or address using the license plate:
1. Faxvin.com Lookup
You can use the Faxvin online tool that allows you to find the name and address associated with a license plate.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: First, go to the Faxvin website: https://www.faxvin.com/license-plate-lookup/owner.
Step 2: Enter the License Plate number and find the owner from the number.
Step 3: Now, you can enter the license plate number and click on the ‘Check Plate‘ button.
You will be shown the name and address of the vehicle owner on the tool’s dashboard, and provide you with the necessary details.
2. Autocheck.com Tool
You can use the Autocheck online tool to find the name and address associated with a license plate.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: First, open the Autocheck website: https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/search-by-license-plate.
Step 2: After that, enter the license plate number into the field and choose the State.
Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Check Plate’ button to proceed.
Step 4: The tool will search this and provide you with the name and address of the vehicle owner.
3. Reverse Search on Social Media
Here you can reverse search the license plate on social media platforms and by doing so, you may find the posts or profiles linked with the vehicle and address of the owner.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, note down the license plate number that you want to search.
Step 2: Next, go to the search bar on the social media platform of your choice.
Step 3: Now, enter the license plate number and hit enter to start searching.
Now, check the search results and for any posts or profiles that may provide information about the owner.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can you find someone’s address?
To find someone’s address, you can use public records or directories, such as the white pages or online people search engines. Also, try contacting local government agencies or conducting a background check may provide access to someone’s address, depending on the jurisdiction and privacy laws.
2. Can someone find your address with your phone number and name?
To find someone’s address using their phone number and name depends on privacy settings and the availability of public records. Online search engines and social media platforms can also help you find the details but the accuracy can vary.
- How To Find International Phone Number Owner With Name & Address
- Discord User Finder – User Search | By Name
- Telegram Account Finder | Username Search | Telegram User Lookup
- How To Find Phone Number From License Plate | License Plate Lookup
- TextFree Number Lookup | Pinger Lookup
- How To See Hidden WhatsApp Status
- How To Find Social Media Accounts By Phone Number: Social Media Search
- How To Find Someone On Snapchat Just By Name
- Skype User Finder: How To Find A Person With Skype ID
- How To Search Someone On Match.com By Name
- Pinterest User Finder: How To Find Someone’s Profile On Pinterest
- Vehicle Ownership Lookup: How To Find Name & Address Using License Plate
- Job History Lookup: How To Check Someone’s Job History
- Address History Lookup: How To Find An Address From A Name
- How To Find Someone On The Internet With Full Name