If a profile is locked then it is done with the intention that the unknown people could not view even the pictures. If you click on the photos it will not respond or zoom and in order to view the full-size photo, you have to add the person to your friend list.
Facebook would let you view the cover photo on that profile is locked from only a few locations but you can view the locked photos on his profile by opening the profile from another region’s URL.
☛ You can even follow the simple guide to view private Facebook Profiles.
To view the locked Facebook profile picture, you can search the profile on Google and then view the profile from the cached version on the incognito window. Then just right-click on the photo and open that in a new tab, it will be a full-size photo from the locked Facebook profile.
Note: You can only view the cover photo in a new tab even the profile is locked or without adding him as a friend using this method.
☛ If you want to download full-size DP, you can use Facebook DP viewer tools.
Even you can send him a friend request from your profile or a fake profile and when he receives the friend request, you will be able to see the locked Facebook profile.
In this article, I will explain the different methods that will help you to view the locked Facebook profile and you can view those photos on that profile.
Can you see the locked Facebook Profile of someone?
The whole point of keeping a Facebook profile photo private by Facebook users is that nobody except their friends can view their profile photos. Yes, surely you cannot view private profile photos unless you both are friends. The only way that you can access the profile of the person showing as locked is that you send a friend request and wait for it to get approved.
The Facebook app allows you to see only a few photos which are inclusive of the cover photo for locked profiles. Other than this the Facebook app doesn’t allow other users to view pictures of the locked profiles.
1. Sending Her a Friend Request
If you wish to view or stalk a person on Facebook, but the locked profile prevents you from doing so. The best and the direct method is to send a friend request to that person. Once you send the friend request, all you have to do is wait for the person to revert positively and accept your friend request.
If and only if the person accepts your friend request only then you can view their locked profile picture in full size. The Facebook app allows only people who are friends with one another to view what they share on their profile in case they have locked their profile, or else you can view them in a small size both the cover photo and the profile photo, but when you tap or click for a full-size view a pop-up appears saying that their profile is locked and that only fronds can view the pictures shared through this profile.
2. View Full Size locked Profile Picture
You can view the profile from Google cache and this will let you open the photos in a new tab but for the cover photos of that locked Facebook profile.
- Step 1: Open your Facebook account and then open the profile of whose profile you wish to view but, the locked profile of the person preventing you from viewing the picture.
- Step 2: Now, go to his/her profile and copy the Profile link URL.
- Step 3: Then go to Google and paste the copied link on the search bar of your browser. You will again see the profiles of the person.
- Step 4: Now to open the Google cached version of the profile in incognito mode.
- Step 5: Now once the locked profile opens up on the tap, just right-click on the image.
- Step 6: This will show you the option to ‘Open image is a new tab’, just click on it.
- Step 7: Now you will see the full-size image of the locker profile on Facebook.
Similarly, you can follow the step to download and view the cover photo of the locked profile as well. All you have to remember is that you perform your task in incognito mode.
3. Browse Previous Public photos
Another option to view the photos of the person having their profile locked is going through their previous public photos. You can find these photos using the inbuilt search function of the Facebook app. It is not necessary that you may find their public photos. This can be a trial and error method. You can try your luck.
To view the locked photos of that locked profile on Facebook,
- Step 1: First of all, open your Facebook app.
- Step 2: On the search bar type Photos_of_name and tap on search icon 🔎.
- Step 3: Browse through the Facebook app for any public photos of the person whose profile is kept locked for privacy reasons.
It merely depends on your luck factor. If the person has posted any public photos before locking his profile, you will surely find a photo and if not, then possibly this method won’t work for you. For this method to work, the person must post previous public photos before using the lock feature. You will only find the photos for the person from the Facebook search option if any public stuff is available for you to view their photos and it is not necessary that it may contain their photos, it can have anything a regular post or something like that.
4. Facebook Locked Profile viewer
You can even use the TechniqueHow private profile viewer tool, which will show you cover photos of a private or locked profile on Facebook.
- You can view profile pictures in full size of locked Facebook accounts.
- You can view cover photos in full size of locked Facebook accounts.
- You can go through the locked Facebook accounts and know their details as well.
How to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, go to the Locked Profile Viewer Tool.
- Step 2: Open the tool and log in to your Facebook account using your details.
- Step 3: On the search bar type the Facebook ID or name of the person with the locked profile and whose profile you wish to see and then tap the ‘Go‘ button.
- Step 4: Tap on the profile picture of the person. The app allows you to view the profile picture in full size.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best methods that will help you view the locked Facebook profile and its photos including the cover photos. You can even search the person’s photos from their mutual friends’ profiles, which may also work for your purpose.
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- Download All Photos from Messenger Conversation [WORKS]
- Find & Track Messenger Secret Conversations – another phone
- What does it mean by Content not Available on Facebook?
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- Delete old messages on Messenger from Both Sides
- What Determines the Top 6 Friends on Facebook Profile?
- Does the Blank Profile Picture on Messenger Mean Blocked?
- Clear Facebook / Messenger app cache on iPhone – 2021
- Trace a Fake Facebook Account and Find it Out