If a profile is locked then it is done with the intention that the unknown people could not view even the pictures. If you click on the photos it will not respond or zoom and in order to view the full-size photo, you have to add the person to your friend list.
Facebook would let you view the cover photo on that profile that is locked from a few subdomain URLs but to view the locked photos on his profile you must have access to the historical cache of that profile.
☛ You can even follow the simple guide to view private Facebook Profiles.
To view the locked Facebook profile picture, you can search the profile on Google and then view the profile from the cached version on the incognito window. Then just right-click on the photo and open that in a new tab, it will be a full-size photo from the locked Facebook profile, either the cover photo or the DP.
Note: You can only view the locked cover photo in full-size even the profile is locked and without adding him as a friend using this method.
☛ If you want to download full-size DP, you can use Facebook DP viewer tools.
Even you can send him a friend request from your profile or a fake profile and when he accepts the friend request, you will be able to see the locked Facebook profile.
This article will explain the different methods that will help you to view the locked Facebook profile and you can view those photos on that profile.
Can you see the locked Facebook Profile of someone?
The whole point of keeping a Facebook DP private by Facebook users so that nobody except their friends can view their profile photo.
Yes, surely you cannot view private photos unless you both are friends. The only way that you can access the profile of the person showing as locked but still the DP in small size and cover on top.
The Facebook app allows you to see only a few photos which are inclusive of the cover photo for locked profiles. Other than this the Facebook app doesn’t allow other users to view pictures of the locked profiles.
Let’s dive into more details with these sub-points:
1. Send a Friend Request
If you wish to view or stalk a person on Facebook, but the locked profile prevents you from doing so then the only way is to send a friend request to that person. Once you send the friend request, all you have to do is to wait for the person to revert positively & accept your friend request.
Only if the person accepts your friend request then you can view their locked profile picture in full size. The Facebook app allows only people who are friends with one another to view what they share on their profiles.
In case they have locked their profile, or else you can view them in a small size both the cover photo and DP, but when you tap or click for a full-size view a pop-up appears saying that their profile is locked and that’s only because the friends can view the pictures shared through this profile.
2. View Full Size locked Profile Picture
You can view the profile from Google cache and this will let you open the photos in a new tab but works for the cover photo of that locked Facebook profile.
- Step 1: Open your Facebook account and then open the profile of the person you wish to view.
- Step 2: Now, go to his/her profile and copy the Profile link URL.
- Step 3: Then go to Google and paste the copied link on the search bar of your browser. You will again see the profiles of the person.
- Step 4: Open the Google cached version of the profile in incognito mode.
- Step 5: Now once the locked profile opens up on the tab, just right-click on the image.
- Step 6: This will show ‘Open image is a new tab’, just click on it.
- Step 7: Now you will see the full-size image of that locked profile on Facebook.
The only flaw you can notice is if that profile was not cached on Google.
Similarly, you can follow the step to download and view the cover photo of the locked profile as well. All you have to remember is that you must perform your task in incognito mode.
3. Browse Previous Public photos
Another option to view the photos of the person having their profile locked is going through their previous public photos. You can find these photos using the inbuilt search function of the Facebook app.
To view the photos of that locked profile on Facebook,
- Step 1: First of all, open your Facebook app.
- Step 2: On the search bar type Photos_of_name and tap on search icon 🔎.
- Step 3: Browse through the Facebook app for any public photos of the person whose profile is kept locked for privacy reasons.
It merely depends on your luck factor. If the person has posted any public photos with others or his friend posted & tagged him (if Public) and if not, then possibly this method won’t work for you.
For this method to work, the person must be tagged by other people or friends on any group photos and thus only you can see those photos and if those are public it would show up on the search results.
4. Facebook Locked Profile Viewer
You can even use the TechniqueHow private profile viewer tool, which will show you cover photos of a private or locked profile on Facebook, that is actually putting hi-in.facebook.com/username, and it would load a page where you can open the cover photo in a new tab to see in full size.
- You can view profile pictures in full size of locked Facebook accounts.
- You can view cover photos in full size of locked Facebook accounts.
- You can go through the locked Facebook accounts and know their details as well.
How to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, go to the Locked Profile Viewer URL.
- Step 2: On the search bar type the Facebook ID or name of the person with the locked profile and whose profile you wish to see and then tap the ‘Go‘ button.
- Step 3: Open chrome incognito. On the URL bar just replace ‘username’ with your target person’s profile username.
- Step 4: Tap on the profile picture of the person. This allows you to view the profile picture/cover photo in full size.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best methods that will help you view the locked Facebook profile and its photos including the cover photos. You can even search the person’s photos from their mutual friends’ profiles, which may also work for your purpose.
- Hide Online Status on Facebook App or Messenger
- Recover Deleted Facebook Photos or Live Videos
- How to Change Birthday on Facebook after Limit? – 2022
- Cancel All Sent Friend Requests in One Click – Mobile & PC
- Change Name & Username on Messenger – without Facebook
- Find Email Address From Facebook – Steps
- Change Language Settings On Facebook – Steps
- How to See your Facebook Password while Logged In?
- Block Someone From Facebook Page who Hasn’t Liked
- Change Profile Picture on Messenger without Facebook