Your Quick Answer:
- To watch deleted videos from YouTube, you can just use the Wayback machine.
- The user needs to find the URL of the deleted YouTube video and tap on the deleted video listing and copy the link.
- Paste the URL and search on the Wayback Machine. You can now watch the deleted video, it can also be downloaded or saved for later use.
- Another way by which you can watch the deleted videos are by using the Google cache by opening Google and going to the search bar, typing the name or the title of the video which has been deleted and you want to see, and pressing the search or enter key.
- Then you get the “Cached” version of the original video, and you can watch or save it for later by copying it or downloading it.
How To Watch Deleted Youtube Videos
There are a few methods that you can try in order to watch these deleted YouTube videos:
1. Using the Wayback Machine
Step 1: Copy YouTube Video Link
YouTube removes videos without notifying so first open your device and go to YouTube and search for the video. Do not search in the search bar because it will not be there anymore. Go to the three-bar symbol on your laptop or PC or open the library option on your cell phone. Your search for the video by browsing from the history and dragging the cursor and pressing copy to copy it, now you have it saved in your clipboard.
Step 2: Go to archive.org & Paste Link
Now keeping that tab on standby, you open the taskbar and open a new tab in Google from chrome or the search bar. Here you type “archive.org” and press “Go” or “enter” or the search symbol. Now you see many options, but you tap the go option. It leads us to the home page directly. This is the way back machine. Now you paste the copied URL link from the other tab. You give it an overall check to see if you have typed the correct URL code, the wrong code will lead us to the wrong video.
Step 3: Browse History by Choosing Older Date
Now after copying the link and checking if the link is the correct one, you press “search” or “go.” The search box is just to the right side of the way back machine. Now you click on the “browse history” button, or you can just click the enter key on the keyboard. Now the videos related to this link start showing, but it might take a couple of minutes to load, then you can just scroll the page and look for the video you want to watch which was deleted, and watch it. If you need to recover it, you can just download it or copy it.
2. Find From Other Places
When some video is posted on YouTube it generally is copied by other users or sites after a while of uploading so another way by which you can view a YouTube video after being deleted is by finding the videos on those sites.
Like after going to the Google search bar you can type a few words of the video you are looking for and the press goes, you then find many links and search for which video is exactly the one you are looking for, the downside is that this takes time to search the exact video you are looking for. You can also get it on Facebook you open the app and search for the related video on the search bar by typing the related keywords.
3. From Google Cache
Another way by which you can watch the deleted videos are by using the Google cache by opening Google and going to the search bar, you type the name or the title of the video which has been deleted and you want to see and press the search or enter key.
Then you get the “cached” version of the original video. You can now browse and see which video you are looking for, select from the many videos Google may present us, and by tapping on it you can now see it or download it for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to watch deleted YouTube videos with URLs?
One of the easiest ways to watch deleted YouTube videos would be from the Wayback Machine. It is like a digital archive of the Internet containing more than 500 billion pages and continues to expand every single day, all the user needs to do is to find the URL/link of the deleted YouTube video from their history. Tap on the deleted video listing and copy the link. Paste the URL and search the way back machine. You can now watch the deleted video. It can also be downloaded or saved for later use.
2. How to see deleted videos on YouTube playlist?
The easiest way to see a deleted video’s name is by simply doing a Google search for its URL. Since the user still has access to the URL via the playlist, they can use that to see what else the internet knows about it. By opening the playlist containing the deleted video and the video that they can’t view, they’ll get a URL. The unique video identifier is the content after v= and before &list, so in this case, they’d want to copy _VrsSSSYYYYZHys. Then, simply paste this into a Google search and check what shows.
3. How to find a deleted YouTube channel?
The way the back machine comes in helps here too. The steps that need to be followed are:
Log into the YouTube email or channel account and look for emails that have been received that contain information related to the previously uploaded videos. Find and click the video information to open the deleted YouTube video’s URL. You cannot play it via the URL. Click on the video link to copy it to the clipboard.
Once after getting the relevant URL, the archive<dot>org is to be opened and the link of the deleted YouTube video is to be pasted on the search field and click on the search button. After these, the information about the deleted YouTube video will be seen and it may be able to be downloaded again.
- How to See Dislikes on YouTube? – In Mobile
- How To Share Videos From YouTube To Instagram?
- How to Find YouTube Stream key on PC or Mobile?
- Youtube Channel Email Finder – Best Tools
- How To Watch Deleted Youtube Videos?
- How to Find Email Address from YouTube Channel?
- YouTube Chrome Extensions to Continue Watching Videos
- How to Disable YouTube Shorts from YouTube App?
- How To Find Unlisted YouTube Videos? [Without Link]
- How to Upload to YouTube from Google Drive?