If you have your WhatsApp profile privacy public then people can see certain things if you have not managed its privacy properly. You can choose from the privacy settings what to be managed and to show to people publicly.
If your profile picture and about, such things are public then you can change the privacy for these to select only contacts to see your profile picture and about on your profile.
As if your privacy is managed well then even if stranger visits your profile they would not get enough information from your WhatsApp profile.
Still, if you want to see who viewed you on WhatsApp then that thing is quite easy to tell if they are on your contacts or you are on their contacts.
To see who viewed your WhatsApp profile, you can upload a status on your WhatsApp and then wait to get it viewed by people. Now before 24 hours check the viewed-list of WhatsApp status and you will get the list of people who viewed you. Also, you can use the Whats Tracker tool in order to track someone on WhatsApp and see who has viewed your WhatsApp profile.
However, if you’re on an iOS device, i.e. iPhone or iPad then you can use the WRevealer iOS tool to find the WhatsApp profile viewer list using that tool.
In this article, you will get the steps to use these apps in order to find who viewed your WhatsApp profile and the common methods to control people from viewing your profile.
Upload a Status and See who viewed your WhatsApp
To find the list of people who viewed WhatsApp status,
- Step 1: Open your WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- Step 2: You can see the recent chat window open on your screen. Swipe to the left to go to the status window or simply tap on the ‘Status‘ button next to the chat button on the top.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘My status‘ and then add any photo or a video either from your gallery or click and record using the WhatsApp camera.
- Step 4: To finally upload the status, tap on the green arrow seen at the bottom right corner.
- Step 5: To view the list of the viewers’ list of your WhatsApp status tap on the three dots ahead of your status.
These are the names of the people in your contact list who viewed your status or you can even say your profile stalkers.
Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Profile – Android Apps
If you’re on your android device then you can use the tools or apps to just see a list of people who viewed your WhatsApp profile.
Using Whats Tracker tool
Whats Tracker is an efficient tool used to track the visitors of your WhatsApp profile in just a few easy steps. It even allows its users to track down the location of the people in your contact list. And the best part of this application is that it’s free.
- Allows users to track down any visitors to their WhatsApp profile.
- It also allows users to get the list of WhatsApp profiles they visited.
- Allows users to directly chat with people without saving the contacts into their device.
- Whats Tracker allows users to restore deleted WhatsApp conversations and even restore the deleted messages sent by other users.
- You can download and save WhatsApp status using this tool.
⦿ Steps to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, install the Whats Tracker app on your device & set this up.
- Step 2: Get the application installed on your Android device and allow for all the permissions asked to make sure that the app runs smoothly.
- Step 3: Launch the application and scroll down. Click on the ‘Profile visitors’ button.
- Step 4: A new window opens where you can see three options: contacts, visitors, and visited. You can either swipe the screen to the left or simply type on these options as per your requirement.
- Step 5: To check the list of visitors who visited your WhatsApp profile click on the ‘Visitors’ button. Next will be shown some time limit after which you will be allowed to view the list of visitors who visited your WhatsApp profile.
Who Viewed My Profile Tool – WhatsApp
Who Viewed My Profile – WhatsApp is available with an apk file that allows you to track down people stalking their WhatsApp profiles. This is a simple and easy-to-use application.
⦿ Steps to Use:
To use the tool to see who viewed the profile on WhatsApp,
- Step 1: First of all, download and install the ‘Who viewed my profile – WhatsApp’ application on your Android device.
- Step 2: Now that you have installed the application, launch the application and allow for all the permissions asked by the application. This will assure you of smooth functioning with the app.
- Step 3: Register your WhatsApp number to this APK application. Once you register you can easily proceed using its features.
- Step 4: Once you enter all these details that are entering your country code, mobile number, and your name, the app will allow you to view the list of WhatsApp users in your contact who visited your profile to view your WhatsApp profile and read your WhatsApp status.
You need to buy the feature to use the tool without any hindrance.
Who Viewed My Profile on WhatsApp – WRevealer iOS
The WRevealer is an application for iOS device users to track visitors to their profile with accuracy. However, this application is a tweak tool for which you need to download to your iOS devices which will make it easy for you to download the WRevealer application.
- This tweak is compatible with all iOS devices including the iPod touch.
- It is a free platform.
- The app allows users to extract a complete list of individuals visiting their WhatsApp profile to view a profile, status, and even the WhatsApp stories along with their contact details.
- The tweak even allows the users to save the list of people who visited their WhatsApp profiles.
- It is easy to use.
⦿ Steps to Use:
- Step 1: Download and install the WRevealer tweak from the web search.
- Step 2: Once finished downloading and installing the application, you will be directed to a Login page. Being a new user you have to first sign up with your e-mail ID.
- Step 3: After signing in, go back and log in to your account. A new page opens with an option of ‘Refresh WhatsApp’ click on it.
- Step 4: when done with refreshing WhatsApp, clients click on the ‘Search‘ button. This will allow you to get the list of people who visited your WhatsApp profile.
You will get all the details along with the contact number, date, and time as well.
Modify Settings to Select People
You can modify the privacy of your WhatsApp account from settings. This will allow you to select the people or the contact numbers home to wish to show your profile.
Follow the steps given below to modify your settings for viewers of your WhatsApp profile:
- Step 1: Open your WhatsApp application and tap on the three vertical dots seen at the top right corners and then the setting option.
- Step 2: Next is tap on ‘Account’ and then on the ‘Privacy’ button.
- Step 3: A new page ‘who can see my personal info’ opens. For the ‘profile photo,’ you can change the settings as per your needs and the same goes for ‘About’ as well.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the steps that you can use in order to see who viewed your WhatsApp profile either using these tools or by uploading a status, both are great in their own perspective.
- How to Stop Auto-Download in WhatsApp Web? – Ways
- Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Profile – Find it Out
- Dual WhatsApp Storage Problem & Folder is Missing – FIXED
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Fix WhatsApp Web is Not Downloading Files – PDF and others
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS