Your Quick Answer:
- To get more users on your Discord server, set a short, snappy, memorable title to your server. The title should reflect your server’s aim.
- Keep your server updated every day with your server’s topic and other current affairs.
- Use custom emojis, text decorations, and GIFs to make your server more engaging, interesting, and user-friendly. Use Canva and Photoshop to create your emojis and add this to your server.
- It would be best to focus on a particular and unique topic that will attract users to your server.
- Use Discord’s main attraction to your server, which is Discord bots. This feature in Discord will attract the users most to the platform.
Video on How to Get More Users to Your Discord Server:
How to Get More Users to Your Discord Server?
There are a few things that you can do in order to get more attention on your Discord server:
1. Choose an easily Memorable Server Title:
If you want to get more users to your Discord server, you need a very interesting and unique name. Also, the name should be easily memorable to users. Your title should be informative and short, attracting potential members to join this group.
One of the most significant ways to create your title is it should reflect your server’s aim. Note one thing in mind you need a name that sounds professional, snappy, and easily memorable. So before going to give a title to your Discord server, search for the other servers and note down the names which attract you most.
Go for other interesting and attractive terms. It could be companies’ names, which you can bring from social media platforms. Now make a list of these pretty names and come back after a week and check which names from this list are still in your memory. Then concerning these last names, create the name for your server. Take the help of nature’s beauty because it gives beautiful ideas.
2. Keep on Updating New Stuff Everyday (on Discord Server):
As an admin, your priority should be engaging the group as much as possible. For that, you have to track the new Stuff every day. It would be best if you did not miss any updates regarding your group’s unique topic for which the server is created.
Not only your server’s main topic, try to be informative with other current affairs and update your Discord server every day. Give them permission to all the users to send new Stuff and keep updated on the Discord server.
If your server is a gaming server, then your main focus should be to keep updated your server on gaming; if it is a technical server, then first send technical news and so on. That way, users can get to know each other better and get your server up and running faster.
3. Make & Use Custom Emojis, and GIFs:
It is a good approach to use custom emojis, GIFs, and text decorations in your server because it creates more interactions between users. Surely these things will inject more life into your server.
Use the animated short video memes, better known as GIFs, in Discord group chats. It will make sense that all of them are very friendly and open to each other. When new members join and see the group members making use of GIFs and memes, they will be sure to stick around for longer.
Text layout can help you quickly express your feelings and take interactivity on your server to another level that will help keep members engaged. Fancy text can deliver your message uniquely, which will liven up your server. If you don’t have an inbuilt font app on your phone, then install any font app from your Play Store and use it to decorate your texts.
You can also add custom emojis to your server, which will undoubtedly increase your group engagement. Sometimes we can not express our tone by just text, and we have to add emojis. Create custom emojis using Canva, Photoshop, or any other apps. Then open your Discord group and tap and hold on your profile icon for two seconds. Then tap ‘More Settings’ and scroll down the screen, and you can see the option ‘Upload Emoji’ at the end. Again click the ‘Upload Emoji’ option and select the emoji you have created.
4. Choose a Particular but Popular Topic:
If you want to get more users on Discord, you have to focus on a particular topic. But the popular should be popular. You can see a lot of servers having a huge number of users.
Mostly, gaming servers and technical servers have these numbers, but many educational discord channels have a lot of users. If you choose a unique topic, it will be very interactive. People love to discuss special and trending topics.
Mention the topic’s name on your server’s description also because when new users are coming to join, they usually look at the description of the server, so make sure that it is also very attractive.
5. Use Discord Bots for More Engagement:
Discord is nothing without his wonderful bots, and people come to this for these bots. You can use discord bots to do virtually anything, and the functionality of these bots has helped enrich discord servers over the years. One of the most entertaining and engaging bots are music bots: ‘Sasta Spotify,’ ‘Hydra,’ ‘Chip,’ etc.
Using these bots, all users can listen to a song together. They have to join a Voice Channel to hear and sing together. Many bots like ‘Dank Memer’ and ‘Koya’ also create memes. These two bots are very popular among users because they make memes that engage people in chats. You can find plenty of fantastic bots on discordbots.org like ‘Onyx,’ ‘MEE6’, and ‘Dyno.’ They even have a certification program for bots that remain online 24/7.
The Bottom Lines:
Discord is a very trendy application worldwide, and there are a lot of servers for the users. If you want to go to the top among all the servers, then you need more users on your server. So do the above things, and you might get more users on your server.
- How to Change Your Discord Background?
- How to Recover Discord Account without Email
- How to Remove 2FA from Discord without Code?
- How to Join a Discord Server without an Invite?
- How to Make Reaction Roles on the Discord Server?
- How to Leave a Discord Server?
- How to Copy the Message ID on Discord?
- How to Make a Public Discord Server?
- How to Link YouTube to Discord?
- How to Log Out of Your Discord Account on Mobile/PC