Your Quick Answer:
- To get unbanned from TikTok LIVE, you have a few methods, i.e. write an email to the legal support team, or report a problem on the app, and submit the feedback.
- To write an email, go to your email compose box and type a mail to: [email protected], TikTok Legal Support Team. In the mail describe the issue you are facing, and along with that add the age proof document for reference and send.
- To ‘Report a problem’ on the app, open the TikTok app and tap on the “Me” option on the bottom right corner of the home screen to go to the ‘Settings and privacy’ page. Over there, scroll down the list and select the “Report a problem” option.
- After that, click on ‘Live/Payment/Rewards’ and then, select > “Live is suspended”. Next, a reason page will come on the screen, ignore the reason and click on > NO and then tap > ‘Still have a problem’.
- With this, you will land on the ‘Report a problem’ page, where you have to write your problem and add the snapshots of the same in the option given below. And hit > ‘Report’ button. You will get a reply in a few hours.
- The last method is, to open the link https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback and the ‘Share and feedback’ form will get open. On the form, fill out the details and under the topic section, select > ‘Account ban’ and ‘Livestream’. At last, describe the issue in the box and add the snapshots of the same, and hit the > ‘Submit’ button.
Video on How To Get Unbanned From TikTok Live:
Why does LIVE get banned on TikTok?
The TikTok LIVE feature allows users and creators to interact in real-time on the app. It is a very interesting feature, which is liked by almost all its users. However, this feature is only available to users who are 16 and above years old.
That means, only the users who are 16 years old, will get the option to go “LIVE” on their TikTok account. You might be thinking, that the age limit to create a TikTok account is 13 years, then how come the LIVE feature is not for them? Yes, it is absolutely correct, the age limit to use TikTok is 13 years, but he/she cannot go LIVE on TikTok unless he/she is 16 years old. Thus, the option to go ‘LIVE’ is banned on your TikTok account.
How to Get unbanned from TikTok LIVE?
There are a few methods that you can use to request unban of your TikTok Live if you think you are correct and have not violated any rules:
1. Email TikTok Legal Support:
The age limit to create a TikTok account is 13 years, but to have a ‘LIVE’ feature the user has to be 16+ years old.
If you fulfill all the criteria to use the ‘LIVE’ feature, but still there is a ban on it, then you should go straight to the TikTok Legal Support. You have to write an email ([email protected]) to them, explaining all the issues that you are facing in using the LIVE feature. Describe what notification or pop-up messages you are getting while accessing the LIVE feature option.
Also, take a snapshot of the notification and add it in the mail for more clear understanding. Along with all this, add your age proof document to stating them that you are eligible for using the LIVE feature on your account.
Describe the issue, add the snapshots & documents and send it to the TikTok Legal Support Team: [email protected] Wait for a day or two and you will get a response from the team. Follow the instructions and the LIVE option will be unbanned.
2. Report a Problem on App:
There is an in-app solution to fix the LIVE ban problem. That is, ‘Report a Problem’ to the TikTok. With this, you will get a proper solution to your reported problem from the TikTok team within 48 hours.
Here are the steps to report a problem to TikTok:
Step 1: Open ‘TikTok’ > Profile and tap on ‘three dots’
Start with opening the TikTok app on your phone and logging in to your account. After logging in, you have to go to your profile page for further process. On the home screen, tap on > the “Me” icon, given in the bottom right corner.
With this, you will reach your profile page. Over there, in the top right corner, click on the “Three Dots” to go to the ‘Settings & Privacy’ tab.
Step 2: Tap on “Report a problem”
Now, on the ‘Settings and Privacy’ tab, you will see a long list of various options. These options will help in making changes to your account. For reporting the problem, scroll down the list and come to the “Report a problem” option under the ‘Support’ section. Click on it and you will fall onto the “Feedback and help” page.
Step 3: Tap on “Live/Payment/Rewards” > “Hosting Live”
On the “Feedback and help” tab there are multiple sections. Each will help you deal with a different type of problem on TikTok. You just have to click on the topic on which you are facing a problem and in a fraction of seconds, you will get the reason and solution to your problem.
Since here your problem is related to LIVE, you have to go to > “Live/Payment/Rewards” option from the list. Click on “Live/Payment/Rewards” and from the opened tab, select > “Hosting Live”.
Step 4: Select “Live is suspended”
After you select ‘Hosting Live’, a tab will open, which will ask you to select a topic from the given list of options. From there you have to select > “Live is suspended”. This ultimately means your LIVE option is banned/suspended and you are looking for a solution.
Step 5: Tap on “No”> “Still have problem”
When you select > “Live is suspended”, TikTok will give you a general reason for the same. But that reason won’t be of any use to you and does not even provide a solution to fix it. Hence, you click “No” to the question – ‘Is your problem resolved?’, given below. After NO, click on > “Still have a problem” and you will reach the “Report a problem” page, where you will get a space to write your issue and directly ask for a solution from the team.
Step 6: Describe the issue
Next, on the “Report a problem” tab, below > “Tell us your feedback”, write your problem. Describe in detail what issue you are facing, where the problem is arising, and when it is happening.
In short, everything that you are going through. Along with that, mention that you met the eligibility criteria, that is you are 16+ years old, to use the LIVE option, and have not violated the community guidelines.
Below on the same tab, you will see an option to add images that looks like a ‘mountain scenery & 0/4’. There you have to add the snapshots of the notification or messages that you are receiving while trying to go LIVE. Click on that option, select the pictures from the gallery and upload it there.
Step 7: Tap on “Report” to submit
At last, hit the “Report” red button at the bottom to submit the report. Within 48 hours will receive a solution message from the team. Follow the instructions as suggested and your account will be unbanned.
3. Submitting the form:
The last method to fix the issue is by submitting a feedback form. Following are the steps to submit the form-
Step 1: Open the “Share your feedback” Form
Open the link https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback and “Share a feedback form” will open up on the screen.
Step 2: Enter the email address & username
On the form, you have to add certain details, such as an email address linked to your TikTok account, TikTok username, a topic on which you are sharing feedback, and upload the snapshot of the notification that you are receiving while going to LIVE option, etc.
First of all, enter your email address, which is registered to your account and is active as well. Secondly, enter your TikTok username for reference.
Step 3: Choose – Account ban > Livestream and Describe Issue
Next, click on the drop-down arrow on the “Topic” column and first, select > “Account ban” and then on the next appeared column, select > “Livestream”.
After that, on the box given below – “How can we help?”, write and describe the problem you are facing for going LIVE on your account. Also, mention that you have not violated any community guidelines or policy. Along with this add the aging document for proof. And at last, click on the “Submit” button at the end.
- How to Download TikTok video without Watermark?
- How to Get on the “For You” Page on TikTok?
- 3 Best TikTok Time Warp Scan Apps Online
- How to Reset TikTok For You page?
- How to Turn on Post Notifications on TikTok?
- What Does Clear Cache Mean on TikTok?
- You are Visiting Our Service Too Frequently on TikTok
- How to Change Your Birthday on TikTok?
- How to Get The Time Warp Scan on TikTok?
- How to Duet on TikTok? – Simple Steps