If you want to confirm if someone just unfriended you on Snapchat then there are many indications that you can use to confirm if the person really unfriended you.
Although the Snapchat pending could mean many things, that also shows on sent messages when the person unfriended you.
You have to find a few things in his profile to know whether the person just unfriended you or not, and you can just view the friend list as well to find the person if there. But, in the case of lots of friends on the list, this process might be hectic for you and you will need other ways to find it out.
To know whether someone removed you on Snapchat, first of all, you have to go to the profile and check his Snapchat score. Now if the person just unfriended you then no score will be visible to you on his profile but to his other existing friends, it does. Also, you can send the person a snap through the messages and if it says pending until he adds you as a friend then that also means the person has unfriended you.
☛ For you, have another article to check if someone blocked you on Snapchat.
Now, this article will show the indications that you have to look at to confirm if someone just really unfriended you and these are really simple things to start with.
1. Check Your Snapchat Friends’ List:
The person who has unfriended you on Snapchat would not appear on your Snapchat friend list. Although it’s a little tough or you can say a different process to find out.
Follow the steps below to know how you can find a friend list on Snapchat:
- First of all, you need to open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Now, after getting into the app, you will be able to see your profile icon on the top left corner. Tap on that profile icon.
- Then there you will find the Friends section; tap on friend’s option there. There you’ll be able to see the list of your friends on Snapchat.
- There you’ll find the search box where you can search for that person. If you don’t find the name of that person after searching or show as ‘Add to’, then it’s pretty much obvious that he or she has unfriended or unadded you on Snapchat.
- But, if you search for the same person in your contact list on Snapchat you’ll find an added option beside their name which means that he or she was in your friend list
2. Check Snapchat Profile (Inspection):
Analyzing mainly the Snapchat score will help you find out whether the person has unfriended you on Snapchat. It appears on the profile page of the user that is calculated in a complicated way. If someone has unfriended you then their snap score will not be visible. This is another way to know if a person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
You can test that very easily by following a few steps that are in points below:
- To check the snap score, first, open the Snapchat app on your device.
- For the next step, you need to tap on the search icon to search for the profile of the user.
- After getting into the profile page, if the snap score is not visible then it’s probably because he or she has unadded or removed you.
- You will see an option like ‘Add Friends‘ if the person has just removed you on Snapchat.
- But if not unfriended then you’ll be able to see a score just below the profile name.
Snapchat score has some factors that are influencing it and the score is not just the tally of the snaps sent or received but they are calculated using certain ways that determine the Snapchat score.
3. Looking at the Sent Snap:
You can confirm by looking at the snaps you had sent to the person, just send a snap message to the person, and if that message displays as pending with a notice that might tell you if the person unfriended you.
- First, you need to open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Then for the next step, on the homepage, you’ll find a chat icon that appears at the bottom of the screen. You need to click directly on the chat icon.
- Now for the third step, check whether you have an existing chat window with that particular person. If yes, then select and open it. But if you don’t have an existing chat window with that person then you need to search for the person in the search box and then select the chat window when his or her name appears on the screen as a search result.
- Now if you see a line like Your Chat Will Be Pending Until technique_how Adds You As A Friend, just showing on your screen as an alert then it’s pretty much clear that the person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
4. Ask Mutual Friends on Snapchat:
When you cannot find someone on Snapchat it always doesn’t have to be that he or she has unfriended you or blocked you.
The reason can be sometimes very simple like you may have mistyped his or her username.
For that kind of situation, the best solution is to ask a mutual friend for the details such as their username or you can ask for the correct one from any mutual friend.
You can also ask for their E-mail address to look for the person’s profile on Snapchat. These details can help you find someone in incase the username you have of that person isn’t working. You can take the help of a mutual friend to look up the profile to check what happened with the profile.
5. Checking the Viewers of the Snap Story:
This is another way to find out whether someone has unfriended you on Snapchat. For that, you need to check your viewers in the snap story. Now let me tell you that if the person or the user has unfriended you then your snap stories will not be visible to that person.
- After getting into the Snapchat app, you’ll be able to capture pictures and post them in your stories.
- If you want to post pictures that you have taken in the past you need to swipe up to go the memories section, then select a picture from there and then click on the arrow at the bottom right corner and post it.
- Now to check your viewers all you have to do is click on the video or the picture of your story.
- Then when the snap will appear on your story, you need to swipe up from the bottom and that’s it. You’ll have the list of viewers of your story.
Now if you see the particular profile has viewed your post then he or she has not unfriended you but if the person’s account is not there in the viewer’s list then there are chances that he or she may have unfriended you that is why the story did not appear to them.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the different parameters that you can check with in order to confirm if someone just unfriended you on Snapchat. You can just check the friend’s list or you can view his profile if the Snapchat score tag is visible.
- How to Reopen a Snap More Than Twice? – Opened Snap
- How to Remove Someone from Snapchat Group? – Ways
- Snapchat: Send Picture from Camera Roll as a Snap
- How to Reset Snapchat Password without Email?
- What Happens if you Block Someone on Snapchat – Messages
- Tell if Someone Unadded or Unfriended You on Snapchat
- See Snapchat Conversation History – Without Them Knowing
- Talk to Someone who Blocked You on Snapchat – Unblock Yourself
- Find & Add Someone on Snapchat by Phone Number
- Snapchat Story Viewer Online – View Story