If you want to confirm if someone just unfriended you on Snapchat then there are many indications that you can use to confirm if the person really unfriended you.
Although the Snapchat pending could mean many things, that also shows on sent messages when the person unfriended you.
You have to find a few things in his profile to know whether the person just unfriended you or not, and you can just view the friend list as well to find the person if there. But, in the case of lots of friends on the list, this process might be hectic for you and you will need other ways to find it out.
To know whether someone removed you on Snapchat or not, first of all, you have to take the profile of the person and then just go to the profile and check his Snapchat score. Now if the person just unfriended you then no score will be visible to you on his profile but his other existing friends do. Also, you can send the person a snap through the messages and if it says pending until added as a friend then that also means the person has unfriended you.
☛ For you, have another article to check if someone blocked you on Snapchat.
Now, in this article, I will explain the indications that you can use in order to confirm if someone just really unfriended you and these are really simple things to start with.
1. Check Your Snapchat Friends’ List:
The person who has unfriended you on Snapchat does not appear on your friend list Snapchat. Although it’s a little tough or you can say a different process to find out but I can guide you through it. Follow the steps below to know how you can find my friend list on Snapchat.
- First of all, you need to open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Now after getting into the application you will be able to see your profile icon on the top left corner. Tap on that profile icon.
- Then there you will find the Friends section; tap on my friend’s option there. There you’ll be able to see the list of your friends on Snapchat.
- There you’ll find the search box where you can search for that person. If you don’t find the name of that person after searching, then it’s pretty much obvious that he or she has unfriended or unadded you on Snapchat.
- Now if you search for the same person in your contact list on Snapchat you’ll find an added option beside their name which means that he or she was in your friend list but now the person has unfriended you.
2. Check Snapchat Profile – Profile Inspection:
Analyzing the number of snaps sent and received, mainly the Snapchat score will help you find out whether the person has unfriended you on Snapchat. It appears on the profile page of the user which is calculated in a complicated way. If someone has unfriended you then their snap score will not be visible. This is another way to know if a person has unfriended you on Snapchat. You can test that very easily by following the steps that I am jotting down as points below.
- To check the snap score, first, open the Snapchat application on your device.
- For the next step, you need to tap on the search icon to search for the profile of the user.
- After getting into the profile page, if the snap score is not visible then it’s probably because he or she has unadded or removed you.
- You will see an option like ‘Add Friends‘ if the person has just removed you on Snapchat.
- But if not unfriended then you’ll be able to see a score just below the profile name.
Snapchat score has some factors that are influencing it and the score is not just the tally of the snaps send or received but they are calculated using a certain way that determines the Snapchat score.
3. Looking at the Sent Snap:
You can confirm by looking at the snaps you had sent to the person, just send a snap message to the person, and if that message displays as pending with a notice that might tell you if the person unfriended you.
- First, you need to open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Then for the next step, on the homepage, you’ll find a chat icon that appears at the bottom of the screen. You need to click directly on the chat icon.
- Now for the third step, check whether you have an existing chat window with that particular person. If yes, then select and open it. But if you don’t have an existing chat window with that person then you need to search for the person in the search box and then select the chat window when his or her name appears on the screen as a search result.
- Now if you see a line like ‘Your Chat Will Be Pending Until technique_how Adds You As A Friend‘ just showing on your screen as an alert when it’s pretty much clear that the person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
4. Ask Mutual Friends on Snapchat:
When you cannot find someone on Snapchat it always doesn’t have to be that he or she has unfriended you or blocked you. The reason can sometimes be very simple like you may have typed his or her username wrongly.
For that kind of situation, the best solution is to ask a mutual friend for the details such as their username or you can check if you have got him or her mobile no. is wrong and ask for the correct one. You can also ask for their e-mail address to look for the person’s profile on Snapchat. These details can help you find someone in incase the username you have of that person isn’t working.
5. Checking the Viewers of the Snap Story:
This is another quality way to find out whether someone has unfriended you on Snapchat. For that, you need to check your viewers in the snap story. Now let me tell you that if the person or the user has unfriended you then your snap stories will not be visible to that person.
- After getting into the Snapchat app, you’ll be able to capture pictures and post them in your stories.
- If you want to post pictures that you have taken in the past you need to swipe up to go the memories section, then select a picture from there and then click on the arrow at the bottom right corner and post it.
- Now to check your viewers all you have to do is click on the video or the picture of your story.
- Then when the snap will appear on your story, you need to swipe up from the bottom and that’s it. You’ll have the list of viewers of your story.
Now if you see the particular profile has viewed your post then he or she has not unfriended you but if the person’s account is not there in the viewer’s list then there are chances that he or she may have unfriended you.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the different parameters that you can check with in order to confirm if someone just unfriended you. You can just check the friend’s list or use can view his profile if the Snapchat score tag is visible.
- What Happens when you Uninstall Snapchat? – Find out if Someone Did
- Best Snapchat Last Seen Tracker Tools – WHO IS ONLINE
- Without Location – Tell if Someone is Active on Snapchat
- How to Fix If Snapchat Failed to Send? – [Working]
- How to Tell if Someone is on Ghost Mode on Snapchat? 👻
- Get Two Snapchat Accounts on the Same Phone
- Does Pending Mean Unadded or Blocked you on Snapchat?
- [Working] See Someone’s Snapchat Story without Them Knowing
- Why Do Some Messages on Snapchat not Disappear?
- How to Know if Someone has Blocked you on Snapchat?