Your Quick Answer:
- This error ‘Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines’ shows when Instagram detects Intellectual Property, Inappropriate Imagery, spam, illegal content, hate speech, bullying, abuse, etc.
- You can avoid such things in the future by considering a few things about what to do and what to not.
- Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury. Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
- To fix this issue, if you think you haven’t done anything opposing their community guidelines, submit a report stating the issue or ask them to review your post again.
Why Does it Show “Your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines”?
There are the below following reasons why you would see this error:
1. Inappropriate Content:
Like all other social media platforms, Instagram doesn’t allow illegal content, which is not fit for the public eye. The app support or praises organized crime or hate groups on Instagram. This includes hate speech, bullying, and abuse.
Any such posts or activities, when detected, are removed. They remove credible threats of violence, hate speech, and the targeting of private individuals. The app recognizes any such hints of these activities mentioned above and sends a warning note. These activities, if repeated, can get your account suspended or closed down, and all your followers might be removed.
2. Violated Community Guidelines:
The app’s policy to remove content violates its community guidelines. They may terminate entire posts if the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines. They also may disable complete accounts for violations of our Community Guidelines. They may work with law enforcement, including when they believe there’s a risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
To stay on the safe side and not have the trouble of having a post violating the community guidelines looking at the guidelines is better. For more information, visit their full blog: section or view the complete policies on their Help Center.
How to Fix Your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines?
You can fix the error message by asking Instagram to review your post. Instagram sometimes removes your post by mistake because it thinks it goes against its community guidelines. However, if you believe your post doesn’t violate any of their guidelines, you can ask Instagram to review it.
You can submit a request to them asking your post to be reviewed. The other option can be used to remove the “Your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines”. When you get the message, you can give it a read and click on the “Ok” option available, and the message goes away. This is a quick warning message in case of repetition, and your account might get dissolved by the app.
Video on How To Remove “your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines?”:
How to Avoid “Your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines”?
Follow the below methods to fix this issue:
1. Avoid Posting Inappropriate Stuff:
As Instagram does not allow inappropriate stuff to be posted on News feed that is why you should avoid posting stuff that is inappropriate on their view.
2. Claim to Instagram – Is It Not Your Fault (Report A Problem):
It can be hard to deal with messages like this at times. However, there is a chance that the error message is just a technical fault. Numerous reports from Instagram users have stated there was nothing wrong with the post and that they did not break any of the platform’s rules or guidelines. If you think that your post doesn’t violate any of their procedures, then you can ask Instagram to review your post.
3. Make Sure Don’t Get Such Notifications Again:
To ensure you don’t get any such notifications further in time, follow the guidelines of Instagram and give it a read. Always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
4. Follow Instagram Guidelines:
Instagram is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Buying or selling firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products between private individuals, and buying or selling non-medical or pharmaceutical drugs are also prohibited.
They also remove content that attempts to trade, coordinate the trade-off, donate, gift, or ask for non-medical medicines, as well as content that either admits to personal use (unless in the recovery context) or coordinates or promotes the use of non-medical drugs. Instagram also prohibits the sale of live animals between private individuals, although brick-and-mortar shops may offer these sales. No one may coordinate poaching or selling of endangered species or their parts.
The Bottom Lines:
By providing a warning before deletion, Instagram gives users a chance to recover their accounts. Instagram’s timeline of violations is undoubtedly a step toward greater transparency. Previously, Instagram deactivated accounts without explanation. With the timeline, Instagram can help users understand the reason behind deactivation.
- How to See Who Viewed Instagram Highlights After 48 Hours?
- What Happens When You like and Unlike an Instagram Post?
- Instagram Story Not Posting – What To Do
- How to Find Instagram users who don’t Follow you back?
- Why Does Instagram Show Error when Uploading Videos?
- What happens When you Delete a Conversation on Instagram?
- Can You Delete Instagram Conversation From Both Sides?
- How to Clean Up your Instagram Feed
- How to Find Inactive Instagram Followers?
- How to Find Someone on Instagram without Account?