Your Quick Answer:
- You cannot see someone’s Snapchat best friend unless you have the access to his or her Snapchat account.
- If you have that person’s Snapchat log-in credential or phone, then you can see his/her Snapchat best friend.
- Just, open his Snapchat and go to his ‘Chats’ page.
- On the ‘Chats’ page, you will see all his friends. Observe the emoji in front of their names. All the people who are having emojis in front of their name, are that person’s best friends on Snapchat.
- Because, emoji appears only when you send snap daily, share photos, videos, texts, etc.
- Also, the people you have emoji in front of their name in your chat list are your best friend on Snapchat and you are his best friend on his Snapchat.
How to Know if Someone is Your Best Friend?
With the friend or any person on Snapchat with whom you daily share updates, send a snap and he/she too sends you to snap back, share photos, videos, spotlight videos, etc, and he/she also does the same to you from their end, is considered as your best friend on Snapchat.
There are certain criteria that, if two individual fulfills from their end, is considered best friends on Snapchat. Let’s see which are those criteria:
- The two individuals should be connected on Snapchat, which means, have accepted each other’s friend requests on Snapchat.
- The two individuals daily send the snap to each other and have been continuously sending for more than two weeks, every day.
- The two individuals share – photos, and videos, do chatting, shares location, and tag them on story share spotlight videos, not every day, but most of the days.
If any two Snapchat users fulfill these few criteria, then are declared Snapchat best friends, and also, ‘an emoji’ appears in front of the name of another person, on the Snapchat chat list, that nobody can see. It is on your chat lost, that is why only you can see that emoji.
How to Remove Someone from the Best Friend?
To remove someone from the best friend category on Snapchat, the best and most sweet way is, to stop sending them snaps on daily basis, do not share any photos or videos, and do not tag them on any of your Snapchat stories. After a week or two, the person will automatically be removed from your best friend list, in Snapchat’s dairy.
Apart from this, two solid & permanent methods to remove someone from your best friend are either ‘remove’ them as your friend from your Snapchat account or ‘Block’ them from your Snapchat.
Let’s learn these two methods in detail to permanently remove someone from the best friend category on Snapchat:
1. Remove from a friend:
If you ‘Remove friend’ to someone then this person would not be able to send you the message, snap, photos, or videos, and nor do you, will be able to contact him/her through Snapchat.
So, here are the steps to ‘Remove friend’ to someone from your account:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the Snapchat app on your device and go to the “Chat” page. Click on the ‘chat’ icon, given next to the ‘camera’ option on the left, at the bottom, to go to the ‘Chat’ page.
Step 2: Next, from the chat list, tap on the name of the person you want to remove and open the chat box.
Step 3: After opening the chat box of that person, you will find his/her name on the top left corner of the screen. Tap there, on his/her name, and the ‘profile page’ will appear on the screen.
Step 4: On his/her profile page, click on the ‘Three dots’ icon on the top right corner, and from the appeared menu, select > “Manage Friendship”.
Step 5: Over there, you will get an option in red, saying > “Remove Friend”. Tap on it. Again, tap on > “Remove” to confirm your decision and that’s all.
Video on How to See Someone’s Snapchat Best Friends:
2. Block him on Snapchat:
If you block someone from your Snapchat account, from then, that person won’t be visible to you on your Snapchat, nor do you on his Snapchat.
Here are the steps to block someone from your Snapchat account:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the Snapchat app and open that person’s profile page whom you want to block.
Step 2: To search that person’s profile, tap on the ‘search’ icon, given on the top left portion of the camera screen and type his/her username.
Step 3: From the search result, choose that person’s account and tap on it, the chat page will get open on the screen.
Step 4: Now, tap on his/her name that is displayed at the top, to go to his profile page.
Step 5: After reaching the profile page, you have to tap on the ‘Three dots’ icon, given in the top right corner of the profile page. Click on that icon and a menu list will appear.
Step 6: From that list, select > “Manage Friendship” and then “Block”. Again, tap on > “Block” and the person will be blocked and removed from a best friend.
How to see someone’s Snapchat best friends?
Unfortunately, you cannot see someone else’s Snapchat best friend from your Snapchat account. There is no such option to do see that. The security and integrity of Snapchat are so strong, that only concerned people can see friends, best friends, connected people, etc, and the rest, no one can see.
However, if you have that person’s Snapchat or phone in your hand, then this is very much possible. If you have that person’s Snapchat log-in credential or phone, whose Snapchat best friend you want to see, then, open his/her ‘Chats’ tab on Snapchat and observe the “Emoji” in front of the names of people on the chat list. Whosoever was having emoji in front of his name, then, he is that person’s Snapchat best friend.
Emoji appear in front of the name, with whom you share snaps every day, chat, send messages, photos, videos, etc., as you do with your best friend in real life.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to know if you are someone’s number 1 best friend on Snapchat?
If you are someone’s number 1 best friend on Snapchat, your name will be on top of his/her chat list with a best friend emoji alongside your name. Since you two send snap daily, chat every day, and reply to stories snap, frequently, then your name will be in the top 1 position on his phone and his on yours.
2. If someone is on your best friend list, are you on theirs?
No compulsorily. What if the way this person is snapping at you, is also doing the same with other people on his Snapchat? However, the emoji that is appearing on your account in front of his name, the same emoji will appear in front of your name on his Snapchat account. This confirms that you are his/her best friend on Snapchat. But nothing can confirm, that only you are his best friend.
3. Why is someone I don’t snap on my best friends list?
This is because of the past record. In past you would have been sending snaps to each other, daily, that is why the person is on your best friend list. However, once you stop sending snaps to someone, then, after a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 60 days, he/she will be removed as your best friend.
- How To Reopen A Snap More Than Twice
- How To Join A Private Story On Snapchat
- How To Stop Someone From Adding You To Snapchat Group
- How To Reset Instagram Password Without Email
- How To Send A Picture From Camera Roll As A Snap
- How To Hide Conversations On Snapchat
- How Long Do Snap Map Stories Last
- How To Change Your Avatar On Snapchat?
- How To Tell If Someone Unadded You On Snapchat
- If You Block Someone On Snapchat Can They Still See Your Messages