Your Quick Answer:
- To see your YouTube comment history, on your PC/Laptop, open ‘youtube.com’ and ‘sign in’ to your YouTube account.
- Next, on YouTube, select > History, from the list given on the left part of the screen and then, click on “Watch History”.
- Below ‘Watch History’, tap on > “Comments” and the next moment you will land on your “Google – My Activity” page. There you will find all your comments, scroll down and see.
- If you wish to delete any comment, just tap on the ‘cross’ arrow given in the right corner of every comment and delete.
- On your mobile device, open ‘youtube.com’ and sign in to your YouTube account. After signing in, switch to desktop view.
- iOS users, on Safari, click on the “aA” and select > “Request Desktop Website” and Android users tap on the ‘Three dots’ and select > ‘Desktop site’.
- Now, YouTube is open in desktop view. Next, click on > ‘History’ from the menu list on left and then go to > “Comments”. ‘My Activity tab will get open and there you will find your comment history. Scroll down and see.
Vidoe On How to See Your YouTube Comment History:
Can See or Delete Your YouTube Comment from History?
Yes, you can see and delete the comments and watch the history of YouTube. But there is one twist in this, you cannot see your comments or go through your watch history on the YouTube app, for this you have to use the YouTube web on a PC.
You access your YouTube using one of your Google accounts. In simple words, using your Gmail id, you would have logged in to YouTube. Right? This Gmail id is referred to as your google account, where you will get all your activities.
To see and delete your YouTube comments and watch history, open YouTube web and log in to your YouTube with your Google account. Thereafter, go to “History” on the YouTube web, and over there under ‘Watch History’ you will find all the watched videos and under ‘Community’ you will see the comments.
How to See Your YouTube Comment History on PC?
Here are the details of the steps to see comments history on the PC:
Step 1: Open YouTube.com on Chrome
On your PC or laptop, open Google Chrome or any web browser you use and open YouTube web.
You can use this link as well – YouTube. It is important to open YouTube on the web browser because there is no option on the app version to see the comments history and delete them. Hence, open YouTube on chrome.
Step 2: From the list, click on ‘History’
When you will open YouTube, on the left side of the screen you will see a long list of different options. From the list, click on “History”.
All the information about your YouTube account is placed under the ‘History’ section.
If in case you didn’t get the options on the first interface, then, click on the ‘Three Horizontal lines’ on the top left corner and the list will appear on the screen. On the list, you will get the ‘History’ option.
Step 3: Set ‘History type’ > ‘Watch History’ & click on ‘Comments’
Now, on the ‘History’ tab, head towards the right part. There you will see some relatable options, such as “History Type”.
Next, select “Watch History” under the ‘History Type’ and below that multiple options will appear. To see your comments history, click on > “Comments”.
Step 4: You will see all comments on the Google – My Activity page
The moment you will tap on ‘Comments’, you will land on the “Google – My Activity” page. On the middle screen, you will see the heading “Your YouTube Comments” and below that, you will find all your comments.
The comment list is according to the date you commented on the particular video. Scroll through the list and see your comments history.
How to Delete Old Comments on YouTube from there?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Find comments on that Activity page & scroll down to find
After reaching your ‘Google – My Activity page from YouTube “Watch History > Comments”, you will see the list of your comments on the screen.
Next, what you have to do is, scroll down the comments and find which comments you want to delete.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Cross icon’ on Comments & it’s Deleted
Now, when you will be scrolling through the comment list, you will see a “Cross” icon on every comment towards the top right corner.
To delete the comment, click on the ‘Cross’ icon and tap on > “Delete”. In this way, go through the list and click on the ‘cross’ icon to delete the video. Remember, this will delete your comment from the video as well.
How to see your YouTube comment history on mobile?
Following are the steps to see the YouTube comment history on a mobile device, especially iPhone:
Step 1: Open Safari on iPhone & go to YouTube.Com
On your iPhone, open the “Safari” browser app and go to ‘YouTube.com’. Generally, when you open YouTube on the web browser, it forces open the YouTube app. If this happens, then you need to open YouTube in a private window.
After opening YouTube on your web browser, sign in to your account.
Step 2: Now switch to Desktop view
Now, first of all, switch the browser tab to Desktop mode. In ‘Desktop mode’ only the options are available to check the comment history.
Hence, first, switch the YouTube to desktop mode. For that, click on “aA” and tap on > “Request Desktop Website”. This will open YouTube in desktop view.
Step 3: Tap on History and choose comments & view next there
After switching YouTube to desktop mode, you will find a list of options on the left side of the screen. From the list, click on “History” and you will reach the section where all your YouTube watch history and comment history are saved.
Next, in the ‘History’ section, on the right side, select > “Comments” under the “Manage All history” part. This will take you to the “My Activity” page on Google, where you will see all your comments.
Scroll through the list, and see your comments. And if you wish to delete any comment, then, simply click on the ‘Cross’ icon given in the upper right corner of each comment and delete.
- How to Fix Comment Failed to Post on YouTube?
- What is the Join button on YouTube Channels? – How to Add
- See how many Videos a YouTube Channel Has
- Restricted Mode has hidden comments for this video – FIXED
- How to Create Multiple YouTube Channels with one Google Account?
- How to Host a Private Live Stream on YouTube
- How to Premiere a Video on YouTube?
- How to See Your YouTube Comment History?
- How to See When Someone Subscribed to Which YouTube Channels?
- YouTube Comments Not Loading – How to Fix