If you’re blocked by someone on Snapchat then you might face a few troubles on your account regarding that particular friend. In case you’re blocked by a close friend who appears physically in front of you, you can just request him to unblock. However, in other cases, you have to do certain things that might help you unblock yourself from Snapchat when you’re blocked.
You can just create a new Snapchat account and send the person a request to talk to the person again, also you can ask your mutual friends to request for you.
☛ If you want to use a different Snapchat account, you can read the guide for two Snapchat accounts on the same phone.
To unblock yourself on Snapchat and talk to the person who blocked you, just create another Snapchat account and add him as a friend or chat with him. Also, you can reach to mutual friends and let them ask the person to unblock you, even you can ask the person by reaching to other social media accounts and apologizing to him to unblock you on Snapchat.
This article will explain all the methods with all detailed steps in order to unblock yourself on Snapchat and you can do this to text the person on Snapchat.
Talk to someone who blocked you on Snapchat
If you’re blocked by someone on Snapchat; it means that you can no longer send them to snap or videos via Snapchat. You cannot even send them messages, nor you can view their Snapchat stories as they will no longer appear in the contact list.
If you’re blocked and in order to talk to the person you just have to create a secondary account, then add the person to your friend list to get unblocked on Snapchat without them knowing. You can request the person sending a message to unblock you just by apologizing to him.
To unblock yourself from someone’s Snapchat,
- Step 1: First of all, sign up for a Snapchat account with a new number.
- Step 2: After you are done with creating a new REAL ID, the next thing you have to do is add the person who has blocked your previous account. For this, search for his username from the search bar of the Snapchat app itself.
- Step 3: Once you locate the person through the search bar on ‘Find friends’, then by clicking on the ‘Add friend‘ icon on the screen & tap on the ‘Add‘ option.
- Step 4: Wait for the person to accept your request.
- Step 5: The app will automatically allow you to send messages to the person when your request has been approved by that person.
That’s all you’ve to do.
Ways to Unblock Yourself on Snapchat
If you are among those Snapchat users who have been blocked by their Snapchat friends, then you can surely adopt one of the following steps to unblock yourself on Snapchat.
1. Reach Other Social Media to Apologize:
- One of the simplest methods is that you can reach out to the person through other social media platforms and apologize for your behavior or any mistake that you made knowingly or unknowingly that has forced them to block you.
- Your friend has blocked you only on Snapchat, you can reach out to them on other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
- You can simply send messages through these apps requesting them to unlock you and apologizing for your behavior.
- Reaching out to the person who has blocked you on Snapchat through other platforms is one of the easiest methods to get yourself unblocked.
2. Ask a Mutual Friend:
One of the other methods to get unblocked on Snapchat is requesting mutual friends of your both to convince the person who has blocked you to remove you from their block list on Snapchat.
Mutual friends may act as a navigator for you two so that you both can get back to talking again.
Be wise when selecting mutual friends, select someone who will solve the conflict between you & the person rather than increasing the problems.
You should be aware of your mutual friends that you both share before proceeding with this method.
Also, you can know the mutual friends on Snapchat by clicking on the ‘Add Friends’ and going through the list of people, below their names you can see the number of mutual friends you share with that person.
3. Stalk the Posts Making Fake ID:
Another method is creating a new fake Snapchat ID. You can follow this method so that you can again talk and chat with the person who has blocked you on Snapchat with this fake ID.
- If you are smart enough to keep your original identity hidden, this would be the best method for you to indirectly get yourself unblocked on Snapchat.
- When you send messages to that person who has previously blocked you, you need to be careful and attentive when chatting with your friend with a fake ID.
- Make sure your language of conversation or the tone of the conversation is different from that of your original Snapchat account that has now been blocked. You don’t have to sound like your original self. Or else you will come under their radar that you are the same person and may result in getting blocked again.
4. Leave it & Go ahead:
- What if you are not on Snapchat? Life doesn’t end here.
- The best solution for blocked Snapchat accounts by other users is to leave it as it is and go ahead.
- It is better to shake off all your burdens. You shouldn’t let it negatively affect your life.
Things to Remember to Avoid Getting Blocked:
A few points you should take care of in order to avoid getting blocked on Snapchat:
- Do not use abusive language when chatting with your friends on Snapchat. As far as possible try to be calm. Abusing someone may ultimately get you blocked, as nobody is interested in getting themselves abused and insulted by others.
- If any of your friends have been blocked by someone, make sure you do not repeat the mistakes that they have done that have resulted in them getting blocked. You can take it as a lesson which will help you save yourself from getting blocked by your friends.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the ways to unblock yourself on Snapchat and the methods described here are the best to follow if you want to chat with the person on Snapchat.
- How to Stop Strangers from Adding You on Snapchat?
- How to See Everyone who Unadded You on Snapchat?
- What Does the Green Arrow Mean On Snapchat?
- Does Snapchat notify when you Screen Record a video call?
- What Does the Ops Mean on Snapchat?
- What Does the Other Snapchatters mean on Snapchat?
- How to Save Snapchat Filters? – Steps To Follow
- How to Find People Near Me on Snapchat
- How to Find when Your Snapchat Account was Created
- Why Do Some Messages on Snapchat not Disappear?