Your Quick Answer:
- To turn OFF the ‘Sensitive Content’ warning on mobile, firstly, open your Twitter account on Google Chrome or Safari. After opening the Twitter, on the home page, click on the ‘Profile’ icon, placed in the upper left corner of the home page to go to the ‘Account Info’ tab.
- On the ‘Account Info’ page, first, click on “Settings and Privacy” and then, select > “Content you see” and tick mark the ‘Display…sensitive content’. And the warning is OFF.
- Similarly, if you want to turn OFF the warning on your PC, then, open a Twitter account on the web and sign in to your account. After that, tap on > “More” from the option list on the left side of the home page.
- Next, click on “Settings and Privacy” and then, select > “Content you see” and tick mark the ‘Display…sensitive content’. And the warning is OFF.
Video on How to Turn Off Sensitive Content Warnings on Twitter:
How to Turn Off Sensitive Content Warnings on Twitter on Mobile?
The sensitive content warning appears when the person who has posted that tweet has marked the content as sensitive. However, you can still see those content if you want to. Although this is a safety warning, if feel annoyed by it and want to turn OFF the warning, then, here is the simplest solution for you-
Follow the following steps to Turn OFF the sensitive Content Warning on Twitter using a mobile phone-
Before starting, remember you cannot do these settings on the Twitter app.
You have to open your Twitter account on a web browser:
Step 1: Open Chrome & Go to twitter.com
First of all, turn ON your mobile internet connection and make sure it is good enough to run the web browser smoothly.
Next, open “Google Chrome” app on your mobile device. Chrome is not at all mandatory, you can use any web browser which is easy for you. Google Chrome is suggested because it is safe to enter your log-in ID and password here.
After opening your web browser, go to twitter.com. Launch twitter web and put your login and password to log in to your Twitter account.
Step 2: Tap on the Profile icon
Once you log in to your account, you will reach the “Home” tab of Twitter. From there, you have to go to your ‘Account Info’ page. Hence, for that, click on the “Profile” icon, given on the top left corner of the home page.
The profile icon is the tiny circle of your Twitter profile picture. Tap on the ‘Profile’ icon and go to your ‘Account Info’ page.
Step 3: Choose to tap on ‘Settings and privacy’ > Privacy and safety
After you click on the ‘Profile’ icon, you will land on your ‘Account info’ page, where you will see your profile picture on top, then the number of followers and followings, and below that will be a long list of options. This option menu will help you make desirable changes to your Twitter account.
Now, for turning OFF the Sensitive Content Warning, you have to go to > “Settings and privacy”, and then to > “Privacy and safety”.
For that, scroll down the options list and there in the end you will get the option > “Settings and Privacy”. Tap on it and from the opened tab, select > “Privacy and safety.”
Step 4: Under the ‘Content you see’ tap & Tick on ‘Display…sensitive content’
Now, on the “Privacy and Safety” tab, first click on the “Content you see” option, and then, on the next opened page, tap and tick mark the “Display … sensitive content”.
With this, the Sensitive Content Warning is successfully turned avoided.
Turn Off Sensitive Content Warnings on Twitter on PC:
The Twitter application does not offer the feature to turn ON/OFF the option of Sensitive Content Warnings. Hence, it is best to do this setting on your PC.
To do so, let’s learn the procedure:
Step 1: Go to twitter.com & tap on ‘More’ from the menu
The first step is, to open the web browser on your PC and tap on the search bar. On the search bar, type the link – twitter.com and open the Twitter web version.
After opening Twitter, ‘sign in’ to your account. Add the correct username and password or you can also sign in directly using your linked Gmail address.
Next, on the home page, you will see a menu of options on the left side, and in the middle the tweets of different people. You have to come to the options menu on the left and from there, tap on the > “More” option.
Step 2: Choose to tap on ‘Settings and privacy’> Privacy and safety
A single tap on the “More” option will open another list of menus, where you will see options such as ‘Topics’, ‘Moment’ in the upper section and ‘Settings and privacy, ‘Help Center’, etc in the bottom section. These options will help you make changes to your Twitter account.
Now, for turning OFF the Sensitive Content Warning, you have to go to > “Settings and Privacy”, from the menu list and then select > “Privacy and Safety”.
Step 3: Under the ‘Content you see’ tap & Tick on ‘Display…sensitive content’
The options will open in the middle section of the screen and on the right side. Now, under the “Privacy and Safety” tab, first click on the “Content you see” option, and then, on the consecutive list, tap and tick mark the “Display … sensitive content”.
And it’s done. This is the procedure to disable the sensitive content warning.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you disable Sensitive Content Warning on Twitter App?
No. The option to disable the Sensitive Content Warning is only available on the web version of Twitter. You cannot do it on the application version of Twitter. Also, if you wish to perform this setting on a mobile device, then you have to u open Twitter through Google Chrome or Safari.
2. Can you still block such Contents after disabling the settings on Twitter?
After you enabled the sensitive content option on your account, you can manage and block the content you want on your feeds. You can also use the Third-party paternal control tool, which blocks a few contents that you do not want to see on your Twitter feeds. Also, you have to operate the Third-party paternal control tool only through the PC or mobile browser. On Twitter App, the third-party blocking tool might not work.
The Bottom Lines:
The sensitive Content warning is a safety feature that masks the misleading, vulnerable content on Twitter. Turning it OFF might prove good for adults but not for kids. One must not turn OFF the sensitive content warning for Twitter kids. Keep it ON so that kids won’t come across disturbing content.
- How to Put Your Instagram Link on Your Twitter Bio?
- How to Reset Twitter Password without Email?
- How to Turn off Sensitive Content Warnings on Twitter?
- Please Enter a Valid Phone Number on Twitter [FIXED]
- Twitter Username Availability Checker
- How to Find Twitter URL to Share on Instagram & Facebook?
- How to Find Someone’s Deleted Tweets on Twitter?
- How to Recover Deleted Twitter Messages?
- How to Delete Twitter Messages from Both Sides?
- How To Track Location of Someone’s Twitter Account?