Your Quick Answer:
- To watch live videos on TikTok, open the TikTok app and tap on the “Inbox” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap on the option “Watch” beside “Top LIVEs” to view ongoing live streams. Keep scrolling until you find something you like.
- To watch any particular live on TikTok, open the TikTok app and tap on the search icon at the bottom of the screen, then type “Live” in the search bar.
- Then tap on the option “See All” beside the subtitle “LIVE” to view a range of ongoing live streams that you can choose from.
- To watch the LIVEs of people you are following, open the app and go to the Home icon at the bottom of the screen. Now tap on the “Following” option at the top of the screen.
- The users who are ‘LIVE’ in those moments will come with a “LIVE” icon below their display picture. When you see such an account, please tap on the display picture. You will be able to view their Livestream.
Video on How to Watch Live Videos on TikTok:
How to Watch Live Videos on TikTok:
Refer to the following steps to watch Live videos on Tiktok:
Step 1: Open TikTok & Tap on ‘Inbox’
The first step you have to follow to find live videos is to open the TikTok app from your phone’s home screen. At the bottom of your screen, you will notice a menu bar with five options. The second option from the right will say “Inbox”.
You have to tap on this option, and you will reach the inbox section of TikTok. Here you will be able to see your chats and look at important notifications related to your posts( for example, someone liked or commented on your post) that you recently received.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Watch’ for Top LIVEs
Now that you are in the “Inbox” section of the Tiktok app, you will notice that the first notification at the very top of the screen will read “Top LIVEs”. You will also see an option next to it that will read “Watch”.
The text “Top LIVEs” means that this section will lead you to the live streams of famous Tiktokers, or live streams watched by many viewers now. To access these live streams, you have to tap on the option “Watch” beside the text “Top LIVEs”.
Step 3: Scroll Up to more random Lives
Now that you have tapped on the option “Watch” next to “Top LIVEs”, you will see that your app is loading a Livestream for you to watch. If you do not like the Livestream you are watching or want to watch someone else’s live stream, you have to use your finger to swipe upwards in a scrolling motion.
This will remove the LIVE you watched and take you to another famous Tiktokers Livestream. You can keep scrolling up to find something you like, but most of these will be irrelevant to your tastes and preferences as you cannot filter these, which might take a while before you find something you can watch.
How to Find All Lives on TikTok?
You can easily watch any particular live on TikTok by searching for it. Read through the steps to find out how.
Step 1: Open TikTok & Tap on the Search icon
The first step you have to follow to find a particular LIVE is to open the TikTok app by tapping on it from your home screen. Now you will see a menu bar at the bottom of the screen with five options; tap on the Search icon symbolized by a magnifying glass.
Now that you’re in the search area, you will see all kinds of TikToks that you can view, and at the top, there will be a search bar. You have to tap on it.
Step 2: Type live and search
Now that you are in the search bar, you must type in the word “LIVE”. After that, press the Enter key on the keyboard to view the search results.
You will see that you are in the “Top” section. In front of you, there will be a list of live videos from active accounts being viewed by many people. Below this, you will find a collection of videos that might include the word live or something related to it.
Step 3: On the ‘Top’ section, Tap on ‘See more >’
Now that you have the search results in front of you, you will see that the first set of results in the “Top” section with the subtitle “LIVE” is all live streams. There will be only four or five Livestream choices.
At the top right corner of this section of videos is an option called “See more>”. This option will show you a page full of hundreds of ongoing live streams. Tap on the option “See more >” and select the Livestream you want to watch. Here it will be easier for you to find a Livestream.
Can I Watch Live videos of users I’m Following on TikTok?
You can easily watch LIVE videos of users you are following on TikTok:
Step 1: Open TikTok > Home
The first thing you have to do to find these live streams is to open the TikTok app from your phone’s home screen. Now you have to go to the “Home” icon from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
Usually, when you open the TikTok app, it will directly open to the “Home” section, in which case, you don’t have to find the “Home” icon manually. This is the section of TikTok where you can view TikToks of other people.
Step 2: Following > LIVE
Under the “Home” section, you will see that there are two options, “Following” and “For You”. The “For You” section shows you videos you might like, and the “Following” section shows you videos uploaded by the people you follow on TikTok.
Tap on the “Following” option, and all the currently alive users will be displayed towards the top. Below their display image will be the option “LIVE”. To watch their Livestream, all you have to do is tap on their display image. Now you will be watching their Livestream.
The Bottom Lines:
Now you know how to watch random Live videos, live videos of a specific person by looking them up and that of the people who are on your following list on Tiktok. If you adhere to the respective steps, you will not have any problem finding them.
- How to Get on the “For You” Page on TikTok?
- 3 Best TikTok Time Warp Scan Apps Online
- How to Reset TikTok For You page?
- How to Turn on Post Notifications on TikTok?
- What Does Clear Cache Mean on TikTok?
- You are Visiting Our Service Too Frequently on TikTok
- How to Change Your Birthday on TikTok?
- How to Get The Time Warp Scan on TikTok?
- How to Duet on TikTok? – Simple Steps
- Why Don’t I have the Repost button on TikTok?