Your Quick Answer:
- To find Twitter URL for sharing, first, go to your profile on Twitter and view my profile. Now in your profile, you go to the taskbar.
- The URL in the taskbar is your profile URL, which you need to use to share, so you copy it to your clipboard for further use.
- Now, to share it on Instagram, go to the Instagram app and, open your profile, tap on the edit profile option. Now, go to the website area and paste the copied URL on the page that opens. Now click on the blue tick and done.
- To share the Twitter profile link on Facebook, go to profile and tap edit profile and click on Contact and basic info, then continue by clicking on the add a social link.
- Now add your Twitter username and choose Twitter from the drop-down. Now save it, and it is displayed as a Twitter link.
How to Find the Twitter Profile URL?
To copy the link from your Twitter account, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open Twitter
Open your device and open Twitter.com, and it now leads you to the home page. Log in with your details as usual and wait for the profile to load.
Step 2: Tap on Profile
Then click “Profile” on the screen from the left side list. Your profile now comes to view on your screen.
Step 3: You will See the profile URL on the Top
Now you look at the top of the page and find your Web address in your browser’s address bar. This is your Twitter URL. This is the one you need to use for the later steps, and this is your original Twitter URL.
Step 4: Copy the Twitter profile URL from there
At the top of the page, the link you find is the Twitter URL you are looking for. Copy the link to your clipboard for your later use for sharing.
Step 5: Characters after twitter.com/ is your username
The characters present after twitter.com/, are your username. Taking out these characters won’t disturb the link, but it will make it shorter and easier to remember.
How to Share the Twitter profile URL to Instagram?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open Instagram & Go to Profile
Now open your device and your Instagram app and log in as usual. Now, look at the bottom of the page and for going to your profile, click on your profile pic at the bottom of the page. So now you are on your profile page.
Step 2: Click on the “Edit profile” Option
Now you are on your profile page, and on that page, below your profile photo, you find an option called “Edit profile.” It is above any photos you might have posted, or if you have posted no photos, then it will be above the signs, which will read “No posts yet.”
Step 3: Find the Website section to put the link
Now once you find your “Edit profile”, you click on it, and below your profile picture, you get to edit and options like your name, your username, your website, your bio, whether you would like to change your profile to professional or add new accounts. Now go to the website option.
Step 4: Add your Copied Full Twitter profile URL
Once you go to the website area, the Twitter URL that you copied from your Twitter profile taskbar to the clipboard is to be used here and copied in the space provided below.
Step 5: Save it and make it visible on your Instagram
Once you are done pasting your Twitter URL in the website area, scroll to the top of the page and press the blue tick on the right-hand corner of the page. Now, this website gets saved and even gets shown on your profile page, below your bio.
How to Share the Twitter profile URL to Facebook?
To share the Twitter profile link on Facebook, follow the steps:
Step 1: Open Facebook and Tap on Profile picture icon
Open our device, look for Facebook and open it. Log in with your credentials and wait for the home page to load. Now click on the profile picture icon on the screen top, leading you to your profile page.
Step 2: Click on ‘Edit profile’ and ‘Edit your About info’
Once you reach your profile, look for the “Edit profile” option. And for the next part, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and among the other options, click on the “Edit Your About Info” icon.
Step 3: Click on ‘Contact info’
Once you are inside the edit your info icon, look for the ‘Contact and basic info option in the series. First, you will see the contact info section, and below it comes the basic info part.
Step 4: Click on ‘Add Social Link’
Now in the list, click on add a social link option. Once saved, this lets you add your link and display it on your profile.
Step 5: Put Twitter Username and Choose Twitter from Drop-down
Now In the spaces, put down your Twitter username and save it; now, below, you will be able to see a drop-down panel that lets you choose the app. Choose Twitter.
Step 6: Save this and display it as Twitter Link
Once you save this, it will be shown in your account as your Twitter link, visible to your friends who can connect through it and reach you on Twitter.
The Bottom Lines:
One of the best ways to build followers on Twitter is to share your Twitter URL with friends. This link will send friends directly to your Twitter account for them to follow you. You have the direct ways here in this article to add the Twitter link on these social media platforms.
- How to Find Twitter URL to Share on Instagram & Facebook?
- How to Find Someone’s Deleted Tweets on Twitter?
- How to Recover Deleted Twitter Messages?
- How to Delete Twitter Messages from Both Sides?
- How To Track Location of Someone’s Twitter Account?
- How to Tell if a Twitter Account is Deleted?
- How to Tell if Someone Else is Using Your Twitter Account?
- Is it Possible to View a Private Twitter Account?
- View Protected Tweets without Following on Twitter [Working]
- Twitter Private Profile Viewer Online