Sometimes, people share these photos publicly or privately with few ones on Facebook. I was looking for my close one’s profile if she is present on Facebook.
Yes, I found her and then the target was to view the hidden photos that were posted on her profile.
But, Facebook provides a handful of features to hide any posts or make any photos hidden anytime. Also, now Facebook users can hide profile from random people by their choice.
But the good news is the profile is viewable on Facebook.
You can view all Facebook photos including the hidden photos if you unleash the private Facebook profiles.
☛ Still, you can try these profile viewer apps to see but have a read to do this easily.
And also, if you are finding the way to see all private Facebook photos then firstly you must understand where the photos save.
That is not an issue to find the hidden posts or the private pictures for the users who posted it on Facebook, but how would you do that?
Well, let me clear, that private or the hidden photo is still on Facebook but having permission blocked for other users to view it. Means, if you get the permission unlocked you can view it.
So, who can do this?
Obviously, the user who posted it can allow you to view it. But, in some cases, connecting to friends of that user and getting them on your list can be helpful to unlock the privacy. That is the reason, why you should be aware to store photos on Facebook which are sensitive.
Many Ways to View Private Facebook Profiles and Photos
|THE STEPS||WHAT WE CAN DO|
|1. Targeting Friends of that Person||To Look for Private Facebook photos that shared with only Friends|
|2. PictureMate Extension||Finds tagged hidden photos at a time automatically|
|3. Becoming a Fake Friend||To view new posts of that person without searching again|
|4. Facebook Bug Trick||Finding Private photos from Private Facebook Profiles|
|5. Spyera to Automate||Finds out Private photos along with other multitasking|
|6. Social Engineering Technique||Tricking the Person to view his stuff on Facebook|
1. Target Friends of that Person:
The first common method to view private Facebook photos is just by adding friends of that person to your list. This feature unveils the photos with are limited using friends of friends’ privacy setup. This feature helps to reveal the tagged photos which the user shared with friends.
Once, you add his/her friends, the photos which are shared with that friend will be visible to you as you are now a friend of his close friend.
Just target 4 to 5 persons and go on as you can, to increase the chance to find every piece of photos in front of you even for the future posts also.
But, this basic method works only to a limited extent to reveal the tagged photos only which are not public.
2. PictureMate: Facebook private profile viewer Online FREE
If you looking for a good fit to find tagged hidden photos at a time then PictureMate extension is the best and easiest thing you must try. This extension is available for Chrome browser. Just go to Chrome Web Store and install it.
Now, let’s follow the below steps to understand how it works:
To view private Facebook photos follow these steps with extension:
- Just open the Chrome browser and search for ‘PictureMate’ on Google & add PictureMate to chrome.
- Now, open a Facebook profile whose tagged shared photos you want to see and then click on the extension.
- This will graph search automatically to find all tagged photos of that targetted Facebook ID.
[The best thing which is still now unknown is, this extension lists up all photos at once without finding the photos manually. Thus, making the system quite data saving, easily and in the quickest way possible. That’s the algorithm of this extension.]
You can use the same technique for your Facebook ID also to save more time on finding the tagged photos.
3. Become a Fake Friend:
Even after getting some target people in a friend list, a feature is still untouched. That is photos shared with the friends, but not tagged with anyone. In that case, if the photos are not publicly shared or not tagged to anyone, the only way to see those is just being a friend of that person.
If you feel unsafe to reveal your real Facebook ID, then you can send a friend request using multiple fake IDs and wait to accept the request. Once it is accepted, all done. Now, you can see anything he or she has been shared on its own profile.
But, people have gone so smart that some of them don’t allow unknown people to come into the Facebook friend list. In those cases, some of the third-party apps might be helpful.
4. Facebook Bug Trick: Tagged Photos of Target Profile
Facebook has a feature in the search bar which is another helpful method to see the private photos of any Facebook profile. Facebook actually kept this bug open because it is the better method to identify a person whom you are searching on Facebook.
To see the private photos of a Facebook account just,
- Search for ‘Photos of (Name)’ then Facebook will list up all of the possible photos which is being helpful to identify any person.
- Or just go to Facebook Photo search and put the name of the person whose photos you want to view.
- Now once you search all photos will be visible. Just you can also use the filters to modify your choice.
This method is also beneficial to view photos of a Facebook profile that is actually hidden in his or her timeline. By pictures, you can find out private profiles that are not visible in the search.
But, this method will also show up other photos if it matches the name with other profiles. In that case, you have to scroll down to the bottom and find the appropriate target of yours.
5. Use Spyera to Automate the Process
Now, here is the premium app for you ‘Spyera’. Spyera is the best app to view private Facebook photos also able to track cell phones, calls, and SMS.
If you want the complete information regarding any Facebook account including private posts or photos then this app is really going to help you. This tool also available to your iOS (iPhone) devices without any restriction. But, you have to purchase the app for at least 3 months and the cost is quite reasonable for its lots of features.
Just you need to have the rooted android devices but also available in a web-based dashboard. So, if you want to view those private Facebook photos then this software will really do the job for you.
If you are willing in the psychological approach to viewing the Facebook private profiles then this social engineering technique might help you.
If you still need a trick, here is a trick you must try.
How is it Possible to View Private Facebook Profiles?
Social Engineering Technique:
First of all, this is not about programming software rather it’s the quite easiest method to play with the victim’s psychology.
Whenever you want to connect a new person, you will have two options either Add Friend or Send a Message. In most cases, the Add friend option is not visible, the only way you can contact by sending a message, still, this is stored in his/her message requests.
So, here the fact is to view the private profile photos info without adding him as a friend. Now, the first thing you should do just send a message & wait till the reply you receive. If you are able to introduce and remind the person about yourself the possibility is there that she may add you as a friend.
However, if she does reply even negative but doesn’t block you then the primary basic info will now be visible to you easily.
You might notice on your messenger that if someone sends you a message who is not on your contact list if you reply to them, you see an alert below the reply that now both if you and the person can see each other’s information.
Here is more.
If you can identify one of her friends is on the list, you can create a fake ID with that name and profile picture and send the friend request. Most probably if she accepts the request, now you can have access to the private profile easily and see the photos. That’s social engineering if you succeed in this step.
The Bottom Lines:
- Clear Facebook / Messenger app cache on iPhone – 2021
- What do you see on Facebook Messenger if Blocked – 2021
- What Determines the Top 6 Friends on Facebook Profile?
- See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook – Cancel ALL
- Change Birthday on Facebook after Limit 
- FACEBOOK FRIENDS REMOVER – Batch delete Inactive Friends
- How to Hide Online Status on Facebook Lite?
- More likes on Facebook Business Page without Paying
- Block Someone From Facebook page who hasn’t liked
- Detailed Guide to Change Language Settings on Facebook
- Change Name & Username on Messenger without Facebook
- How to See Someone’s Profile who Blocked Me on Facebook?
- Trace a Fake Facebook Account and Find it Out
- How to Search Facebook Profiles without Logging? (Best Way)
- FIX – Can’t Change profile picture on Messenger without Facebook
- How to Hide Mutual Friends list on Facebook [NEW]
- LIST of Best Facebook Fake Account Checker/Finder
- Basic Privacy Settings of Facebook for Beginners [All-in-One]
- How to Turn off Autoplay Video on Facebook?
- Top 11 Facebook Private Profile Viewers [Download LIST]