If you want to find who blocked you on WhatsApp then you can check it from different indications. If you’re blocked on WhatsApp then also you can unblock yourself using a few methods.
But, here in this article, I will explain a few tools or apps that will let you know who blocked you on WhatsApp. WhatsApp would show you the persons whom you have blocked but you will not see an option to view the blocker directly from WhatsApp unless you use the block checker app.
To check who blocked you on WhatsApp, you have to install the Who blocks me an app on your mobile, then you have to add a few answers on that app, and based on those indications it will show you if the user really blocked you. Also, you can use the WATrace app in order to check the online status on WhatsApp and this will let you know if the person really blocked you.
In this article, I will explain the methods that will help you in order to check who blocked you and you just have to follow the apps & their steps to accomplish & find the blocker.
1. Using ‘Who blocks me?’ App
Who blocks me is one of the best apps that allows you to check who among your contacts has blocked you on WhatsApp. This app is available for Android users that allows them easily check if they have been blocked or not on WhatsApp for free.
Just look at the few features of this tool:
- A completely free platform to find who blocked you on WhatsApp.
- Allows unlimited use without any limitations and restrictions.
- It is a reliable platform and easy to use.
- No personal data is required to use the app.
How to Use:
The app asks users three simple questions upon answering them, it predicts whether the user has blocked you or not based on your answers given below to know more about how to use this app.
To check who blocked you on WhatsApp,
- Step 1: First of all, install the ‘Who blocks me?’ app on your mobile.
- Seto 2: Once you are done with installing the app, launch the app.
- Step 3: Enter or select the name of the contact person whom you suspect may have blocked you on WhatsApp.
- Step 4: Answer the questions asked by the app like can you see the last scene of the person, can you see the profile picture of the person, can you see only one single grey tickmark for your last sent message to the person. The answers to these questions are yes or no types.
- Step 5: Once you are done with answering these questions, tap on the continue button.
- Step 6: Based on your answers the app will give you an estimated result whether you have been blocked or not.
2. WATrace – Online Last Seen Tracker
The WATrace is an app to track online Last Seen, specially designed for Android users to track down the online and offline timestamp for WhatsApp and other social networking platforms as well. It also allows its users to let them know if they have been blocked by their friends or contacts on WhatsApp.
Let’s look at a few features:
- You can monitor the online and offline times of your friends and contacts 24×7.
- The app gives a free demo for its new users so that it’s easy for them to get a hang of how to use it.
- The app notifies its users when their contacts are online or offline.
- The app gives its users an excellent support group 24× 7.
- Allows users a free trial period to use the app.
How to Use:
To check if the person has blocked you first look at the last seen status,
- Step 1: First of all, install the WATrace app on your android device.
- Step 2: Add your friends to get notifications whenever they are online or offline by writing the name and the contact number of the person in the desired space provided by the apps and then clicking on the add button.
- Step 3: The app will show you the exact time when depression was seen last online. If you select the option of the sent notification it will also notify you when your friend is online or offline.
- Step 4: If you do not see any such history of online and offline activity on this app it means that your number has been blocked by the user.
Indications to know if you’re on WhatsApp or Privacy settings
The four indicators that help you know your number has been blocked by your friend or your contacts on WhatsApp are given below:
- If you can no longer see the last seen of your friend on WhatsApp on your chat window it means that you have been blocked.
- However, if your friend has made changes in the privacy settings about the last seen you may no longer be able to see the last seen irrespective of that you have not been blocked.
- It Means that inability to see the last seen of your friend does not necessarily mean that you have been blocked, it can also mean that they have changed the privacy settings.
- If you are unable to see any updates for the profile picture of your friends on WhatsApp there is a possibility that you have been blocked by them.
- Again this does not necessarily mean that your number has been blocked, it is also possible that they have changed a privacy setting for the profile picture.
- Inability to view changes in the profile picture is not a confirmatory method to check if you have been blocked by the user on WhatsApp.
- You can consider this as one of the confirmatory methods to check if you have been blocked on WhatsApp.
- If you see a single grey tick when sending a message it indicates that your message has been sent but has never been delivered to the opposite person. A double tick means your message has been delivered which is not seen in the case if you’ve been blocked.
Unable to make a call or a Video call:
- Another confirmatory method to check if you have been blocked on WhatsApp is to directly make a WhatsApp call or video call to the person whom you suspect may have blocked you.
- If you are unable to make it through any of them it means that you have been blocked by your friend or contacts on WhatsApp.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best methods to check who blocked you on WhatsApp. You can use the ‘Who blocks me?’ app to find the blocker on WhatsApp or you can use the WATrace Online Tracker app that will check the last in order to tell if the person has blocked you.
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – without being seen
- 7 Best WhatsApp Online Notification Tracker Apps – FREE
- Best WhatsApp Mods Download 2021 – Hide Online
- How to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp? – [Working]
- Read WhatsApp group Messages Without Sender Knowing