Your Quick Answer:
If you just directly jump into your Facebook page you would not find the carousel post option on the page.
To create carousel posts on the Facebook page, either you can go to the business manager page and from the tab just click on ‘Create a post’ & select type carousel.
In the next step, select photos or videos to add to the carousel and provide the link. In another way, you may have to create campaign ads from the ads manager if the option is not visible to you.
If you just go to the Facebook business page management that actually means the Ads manager account, you can get someone in your service from Facebook.
Although you may face some troubles creating a carousel post, the solution also described in this article, i.e. asking for help from Facebook agents or getting tips from Facebook Help Center, that’s a quick fix.
However, to create or edit the carousel you have to use the Business Manager tool on the Facebook Ads Manager account.
There you can follow this guide if you can’t add certain audio files to your Facebook profile.
Why Can’t You Create a Carousel Post on Facebook:
You would not be able to find out the carousel post on Facebook as there is no option there to create a carousel post with your photos and videos on your Facebook account but there is a way that you can do that.
On the Facebook page, you can really make a carousel post, and this type of post actually used for its engagement rate this is why you should use the carousel post on Facebook for ads or something that you need engagement on.
If you’re not finding the option of carousel post on your Facebook then the reasons might be from below:
1. Maybe you are not using the Facebook business page but rather using a normal Facebook account.
2. Directly from the Facebook page, you will not get the option of a carousel post to create with videos or images but you have to use the Facebook Ads Manager account to create a carousel and put that on your Facebook page.
3. If you can’t find the ‘Page posts‘ option, you just have to find it from the list by scrolling to the bottom.
4. If you have a business Ad Manager account you can create carousel posts from there and publish that on your Facebook page. Later you can delete the campaign from a Facebook Ads account but your post will stay on the page.
You can find the option to create carousel Ads on your Facebook page then you can publish the same.
However, on the Facebook Ads account manager where you will find the option to create such posts with up to 3-6 images or videos in the same carousel.
🔯 Optimization of Videos and Photos in Carousel:
There are some particular pixels or resolutions for the images or videos that you’re going to use for the carousel on your Facebook page. That must be 1080p video or the images should be 1080*1080 pixels in resolution.
This is the standard resolution that you have to use for the carousel post for Ads on Facebook pages this type of post generates more engagement to the posts and that’s all you have to do.
If you’re trying the lower resolution for the carousel then that may not get supported or accepted. Rather you can try to convert that lower resolution to high resolution using any type of software on your PC or mobile.
How to Create a Carousel Post on Facebook:
If you want to create a carousel post for your Facebook page, you have to follow some particular steps and before that, you have to make the photos and videos in that particular resolution.
Once these things are ready you are good to go and follow the simple steps to create the first carousel on your Facebook page if you have never done this.
This process is done in two different steps, opening the Facebook Ads Manager account and from there you will have to create an Ad campaign and then from the Business Manager, you can create a carousel post.
Let’s dive into the method step-by-step:
How to Create a Carousel post on a Facebook page:
To create a carousel post on your Facebook page you have to follow these steps below:
1. First of all, log in to Facebook & open the Facebook Ads Manager and then ‘Create a campaign’ from the ‘Campaigns’ tab.
2. Name the campaign and go to ‘New ad set’ and select the page where you want the carousel post to appear and then complete the setup for your ad campaign.
3. Now from the next tab ‘ad’, you will see multiple options like Single or Carousel post. You have to select the carousel option to create a carousel post for your Facebook page.
4. You will see more than 3 slides to add your carousel images or videos on to a single carousel post. You have to select the images in 1080*1080 pixels and then go to the next slide and add your next images or videos as you can select a maximum of up to 6 slides/cards (now 3) on the carousel post.
5. Now, this will ask you to add the website address for every slide you add and you have to put the destination URL where you want to take visitors to.
6. Once the post gets saved on the draft, you have to go to the Business Manager option. From the upper section just click on the ‘Page Posts’ option.
7. On the post tab, you will find the option ‘Ads’ and from there you will see that drafted carousel post that you have just saved from the Ads Manager account selecting that post you have to click on the ‘Publish’ option from the dropdown button in order to publish that on your Facebook page.
8. Finally, go to the Ads Manager account and delete that campaign if you don’t want to run the ads on it. Remember that if you cancel the Ads campaign, it will still be available on the Facebook Page.
That’s all you have to do to create a carousel post on a Facebook page and Publish that on your page without any expenses to the ads.
How to Upload Video carousel on Facebook:
You definitely can add videos to your Facebook carousel post but the video resolution might be 1080p. You just have to upload videos on each card with the added website link that you want people to visit.
To add a video on a Facebook carousel post:
1. Go to Facebook Ads Manager and from the Ads tab, add a campaign and select the post ad type as ‘carousel’.
2. Now you will get multiple cards to add your videos or images. In order to upload a video just tap on the video option and then upload your HD video (1080p) to that carousel post one by one on each card (in case it’s a video carousel).
The Bottom Lines:
If you want to get the carousel post for your Facebook page then you can definitely go to the Facebook business manager and from there you can create a carousel post and publish it on your Facebook page. You can directly delete the Ads campaign later or keep running if want to run a short time ads with it.
- How to See Other Viewers on Facebook Story
- What Determines the Top 6 Friends on Facebook Profile – Order Of Friends
- Track Someone On Facebook Messenger Without Them Knowing
- Best Facebook Fake Account Finder Apps
- How To View Deleted Secret Conversations On Messenger
- How To View Facebook Account And Photos Without An Account
- Add WhatsApp Number To Facebook Marketplace, Profile, Page & Post
- How To Remove Facebook Profile Picture Without Deleting
- Trace a Fake Facebook Account and Find it Out
- What Happens If I Delete Profile Picture on Facebook
- How To View Private/Locked Facebook Photos or Profiles
- How To Hide Reactions On Facebook
- How To Hide Likes & Comments On Facebook Profile Picture
- If you Remove Someone from the Facebook Group, will they be Notified
- Best Facebook Private/Locked Profile Viewer Apps