Your Quick Answer:
- To create Apple ID without a phone number or email, tap on the “Sign in to your iPhone” option in the Settings app and go to “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?”
- Then tap on “Create Apple ID”.
- You will have to enter your first name, last name, and date of birth here and then on “Next” at the top right end of the screen.
- Tap on “Don’t have an email address?” in the next window and then on “Get an iCloud Email Address”.
- Then enter a value in the next window to create an iCloud email ID that you will use for all your Apple services and tap on “Create Email Address”.
- Then set a password and retype it. Enter the phone number and verification method. Next, tap on “Didn’t get a verification code?”. Then tap on “Verify Later”.
- Agree to terms and conditions and add a passcode that you will remember. Your Apple ID will now have been created.
Video on How to Create Apple ID without Email & Credit Card:
How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number & Email?
Follow the steps below to create Apple ID:
Step 1: Tap on ‘Sign in to your iPhone’
To create an Apple ID without a phone number and email, you have to follow the first step to go to Settings from the phone’s home screen. This will open the main menu of the Settings tab of your phone. At the top, the first option that you will find will be “Sign in to your iPhone” and the subtext under it will read “Set up iCloud, the App Store, and more.” Tap on this option. You will see a bright blue option, “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?”. Below this will be a list of icons of Apple services that you will be able to access once you have an Apple ID.
Step 2: Tap ‘Create Apple ID’
When you see the blue text that reads “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it”, you must tap on it as mentioned above in Step 1. A floating notification will appear on the screen with three options, “Create Apple ID?”, “Forgot Apple ID?”, “Cancel”. For now, you have to tap on the “Create Apple ID” option, which will lead you to the “Name and Birthday” section, where you will have to type in your details.
Step 3: Enter Name, DOB, and Details
Once you’re in the “Name and Birthday” tab, you will be asked to type your first name, last name, and date of birth. Your date of birth or, more specifically, your age will determine what kind of apps and services you can use on the iPhone. Type in all the details and then tap on the “Next” option at the top right corner of the screen. Once you tap on the “Next” option, you will be asked to type in your Email ID, but you do not have to type it in. You will see the “Don’t have an email address?” option below the email text box in bright red color.
Step 4: Tap ‘Don’t have an email address’
In this step, you have to tap on the bright blue highlighted option, “Don’t have an email address?” This will open a floating notification on your phone with two options” Get an iCloud Email Address” and “Cancel”. You have to tap on the “Get an iCloud Email Address” option. This will lead you to the “Email Address” tab, and you have to create an iCloud Email address.
Step 5: Enter a value in [email protected] & Create
To create an iCloud Email address, type in whatever username you would like your email id to be and put a few numbers in the email id if the ID of your choice is not available. When you are done, tap on the “Next” option at the top right corner of the screen. A prompt will appear at the bottom of the screen reminding you that once made, the iCloud email ID cannot be changed. Below will be two options: “Create Email Address” and “Cancel”. You have to tap on the “Create Email Address” option.
Step 6: Set Passwords
You will be led to the “Password” tab, where you must set a password. Please type in your password and then retype the same password to verify it. Please make sure to remember this password. You can even make a note in a personal journal if you feel that you might forget it. Tap on next after you’re done.
Note: there are a few rules to keep in mind while setting the iCloud email password – it should be at least 8 characters long, it should include a number, an uppercase letter, and a lower-case letter. This complicated password will ensure that no one can easily find your password.
Step 7: Enter Phone Number & Verify
You will have been led to the” Phone Number” tab. Here, you will have to enter the area code, country, and phone number. Below this, there will be two options in which the verification can take place. One option is via “Text Message” and the other via “Phone call”. Choose the option most suited to you. For example, you tapped on” Text Message” verification. After typing in your area code and phone number, tap on “Next”. You will be asked to type in a verification code. Below it, there will be an option “Didn’t get a verification code?”. Tap on it, and a floating notification will ask you if you would love a new code, verify via phone call, or verify later( or cancel). Tap on “Verify Late”. In the next window, tap on “Continue.”
Step 8: Agree on T&C and Add Passcode
Now you will be in the “Terms and Conditions” window. Read through this area and tap on “Agree”. Again, a floating window will appear asking if you agree to the conditions. Tap on “Agree”. Now you will be signed in to your iCloud. You will be taken to the “Enter iPhone Passcode” window, where you will have to type a four-digit code that will be used to protect all the sensitive data and passwords that you will have on the phone. Set a passcode of your choice. Avoid using birth years as it makes it easier for people to sneak into your phone. Your Apple ID will now be created, and you will be looking at it.
The Bottom Lines:
As you know that Apple ID can be created without a phone number and email by following a few steps carefully. Make sure to read through the terms and conditions and memorize your password to your iCloud email ID and the four-digit passcode that you will set!
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for iOS
- How To Remove iPhone Calendar Virus?
- How to Allow Camera Access on Snapchat? – iOS
- How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number & Email?
- How to Reset Your Apple ID Password?
- How to Play Music and Record Video at Same Time on Android
- Best Apps to Play Music while Recording Video
- How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number on iPhone?
- Lock screen live wallpaper in iPhone – with Multiple Photos
- Connect iPhone to WiFi without password – [Any WiFi]