Your Quick Answer:
For about 30 minutes WhatsApp web stays logged in on the server after you close the tab and once you open the web again, will be able to access WhatsApp if your phone has an active internet connection.
It’s a great way to reply to important messages directly from the system you are working on.
If you see this notice suddenly and you are not the one who opened WhatsApp on PC then someone else is viewing your WhatsApp.
The first thing you should do is just go to the WhatsApp web option from the settings and tap the ‘Log out from all devices’ option.
While it is a great feature that can be put to use, you might be often irritated by the notification which is always appearing on your phone screen.
The purpose of not disabling the notification is related to safety issues and privacy.
🔯 WhatsApp Web is Currently Active – Mean:
The notification – WhatsApp Web is currently active, is a pinned notification that does not go away very easily.
No matter how many times you swipe that notification away, it just doesn’t go away!
There is a way you can easily get rid of these issues by following a few steps to log out of those unknown logins through the WhatsApp web.
How To Disable WhatsApp Web Notification On iPhone:
You have a few methods to do this:
1. Turning Off All Notifications
If you are an iPhone user, disable WhatsApp web active notification:
Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’ on your phone.
Step 2: In the main menu, choose the ‘Notifications’ option.
Step 3: From the apps listed below, choose WhatsApp.
Step 4: Then you can turn off the allow notifications option. This way you can disable the web login notification as long as you are using WhatsApp web.
Once, you log out of the WhatsApp web client, you can simply follow the same steps and turn on the allow notifications option.
Even when you log out of the WhatsApp web, sometimes that notification doesn’t go away. It still stays on the lock screen and no matter how many times you swipe it away, it doesn’t even move.
In android versions of a smartphone, the notification still appears on the screen, and thus it will take time to go away. Nevertheless, you can still try this method to disable the notification:
Step 1: Go to the settings of your phone.
Step 2: Then go to the Wi-Fi option.
Step 3: Disable Wi-Fi and data
Step 4: Wait for a while and then switch on your Wi-Fi or data.
Or You can just simply disable the WhatsApp app from the App management section and then enable it back again, the notification will go away instantly without losing any data.
- How To Go To First Message In Messenger & WhatsApp
- How To See Hidden Status On WhatsApp
- Color Text Generator for WhatsApp – Bio, Status, Font
- How to Know if your WhatsApp is Monitored by Someone
- How To Know If Someone Is Online On WhatsApp
- If Someone Blocked Me On WhatsApp Can I See Their DP
- Hidden WhatsApp Status Viewer – Best Apps
- How To Get Notification When Someone Is Online On WhatsApp
- Why Can’t I See When Someone Is Online On WhatsApp
- If Someone Is Online On WhatsApp Does It Mean They Are Chatting
- WhatsApp Blocked DP Viewer – Best Tools
- How To See Someone’s WhatsApp Profile Who Blocked You
- Know If Someone Blocked You From WhatsApp Profile Picture
- When Someone’s WhatsApp Picture Goes Blank: Mean
- How To Activate WhatsApp With Old Number