Your Quick Answer:
You can get free Edu emails for yourself by using the Edu email provider websites. These websites, after you register, can provide you with an Edu email that you can use for any educational as well as discount purposes.
The best of all is the CCCApply where you need to create an account to get an Edu email.
You can also use the VCCS Center website to get Edu email, however, the new users can only receive the Edu emails after they commit financially to the institution. You need to fill up the form displayed on the VCCS Center’s website to submit your application.
Alternatively, you can use Techniquehow’s Edu Email generator tool for students to create Student Email IDs from various options.
There are a few steps too that should be followed to get a free Edu email.
The last of all is the DVC which uses the CCCApply portal for registration.
Edu Email Generator:
🔴 How To Use:
Step 1: First of all, open Techniquehow’s Edu email generator tool.
Step 2: The next step is to fill in your details. You will need to provide the following information:
- Choose Username: Enter your username in the field provided.
- Edu Website: Enter the name of the school you attend in the field provided from where you want the Edu email to be created.
Step 3: Once you have filled in your details, click on the “Generate” button. The tool will then generate an Edu email address for you based on the information you provided.
Now that you have your Edu email address, you can start using it to access student discounts, apply for scholarships, and communicate with your teachers and classmates. Make sure to keep your Edu email secure and use it only for academic and educational purposes.
Best Websites To Generate Edu Email:
Make a .edu email from the below websites:
This is one of the best and primary Edu email generator websites that you can use to get free Edu emails. The website offers you 116 different colleges to choose from. It’s now used by more than 1.8 million students from all around the globe who are interested in building their careers as well as gaining rich knowledge.
◘ It helps in getting free Edu emails for students. Even if you’re looking for Edu emails for discount purposes, you can get them from here.
◘ It offers more than 100 college choices to fill up.
◘ The site offers distance courses and online programs too.
◘ It helps in personal growth as well as professional training.
◘ The cost here is quite low and affordable to many.
🏷 Link: https://home.cccapply.org/en/
🔴 Steps To Get Edu Email:
Step 1: You’ve to head on to the CCCApply website and then you’ll have to select Hartwell College. Then click on Apply.
Step 2: You’ve to click on Begin Application Process.
Step 3: Next, create an account to proceed ahead. You’ve to enter your phone number and then verify it.
Step 4: You’ve to enter your contact information. Make sure you use a fake name but provide your original email ID.
Step 5: Then you’ll need to fill up your Personal Information.
Step 6: For the first page, fill it up with your Legal First Name, Legal Middle Name, Legal Last Name, Suffix, Preferred Name, Date of Birth, and then confirm it. Click on Next.
Step 7: Next, fill up the credentials parts by entering a password and confirming it. Then click on Create Account.
Step 8: You’ll need to Start A New Application after creating the account. You’ve to fill it up your Legal Name, other names, address and phone number, date of birth, residing country, gender, US social security number, etc. Then click on Save and Continue.
Step 9: Next, you’ll need to fill up the High School information that you’ve recently attended. Then click on Save and Continue.
Step 10: After you complete filling up the questions and disciplinary details, you’ll need to click on Submit My Application.
Step 11: You’ll receive an Edu email account 1 or 2 days after registration.
To use your Edu email ID, you need to go to http://mail.student.hartnell.edu/ and then type in your username and password. You’ll be redirected to Gmail.
2. VCCS Center
You can also use the Virginia Community College Centre to apply and get an Edu email. This site has a policy where the new users who are signing up don’t get the Edu email until they commit to the institute financially.
It offers 23 colleges to apply to. After the successful submission of your application, you need to make a financial commitment to the VCCS institution so that they can grant you an Edu email.
◘ You can get a free Edu email address after applying to college from this website.
◘ You can either sign up with your email address or your Facebook profile.
◘ For the new users, they’ll need to fill up a whole application, whereas the returning users can sign up with their previous account.
◘ It has email support for the students where they clarify all their doubts and queries of the students.
◘ You can also use the Chat Online feature of the website to let them know about your queries.
🏷 Link: https://www.apply.vccs.edu/Home/Create_an_Account/Create_an_Account.aspx
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: You’ve to get into the official VCCS Website and you’ll find an application for New Users.
Step 2: Starting with the Your Information section you’ve to fill up the whole application to submit it and get the Edu email.
Step 3: To start with the form fill-up, you’ll need to enter your First name, Middle name, and Last Name.
Step 4: Next, enter your date of Birth.
Step 5: You’ll need to provide your cell phone number and then verify it.
Step 6: The email address you are entering during the form fill-up should be valid to get your application approved.
Step 7: You’ll need to enter all the credentials like a username for your account and then choose a strong password.
Step 8: For your account’s security, you’ll need to select a security question and then provide its answer in the next box.
Step 10: Next, click on Submit to send the application.
You can use the Diablo Valley College website to generate free Edu emails. The site is available in different languages for the benefit of the users. It provides more than 100 courses for students to get enrolled in. You can apply to one of these courses to get free Edu emails for discount purposes.
To apply from here you’ll need to have a CCCAPPLY account to log in using it. While applying you need to make sure that you have got an active email address, knowledge about all your past educational information, etc.
◘ Get you a free Edu email after registration.
◘ It provides one-to-one assistance to students or aspiring DVC students on a first-serve basis.
◘ It’s available for returning students, high school students, transfer students, lifelong learners aspiring to improve personal skills, international students, and military or veteran students.
◘ Offers a wide range of more than one hundred courses about which you can get to know from the site itself in alphabetical order.
🏷 Link: https://www.dvc.edu/future/steps/index.html
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, get to the official site of DVC.
Step 2: You’ve to click on Enroll as a New Student.
Step 3: Next, click on CCCApply.
Step 4: It will take you to the CCCApply website where you need to create an account if you don’t have one previously.
Step 5: You’ve to fill up the entire form on the CCCApply portal and then submit it.
Step 6: After you submit your online application via CCCApply, you’ll need to verify your application.
Step 7: The verification mail will be sent to the email address that you’ve entered on your application.
Step 8: When you complete the successful verification, you’ll get your Edu email along with other details.
Step 9: Logging in to the portal will redirect you to Gmail to use your Edu email.
4. American University Washington
To create an Edu email address with American University Washington you need your student ID, and to get it:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, open this URL [https://www.american.edu/], choose any course of study, and enroll yourself as a new student at American University Washington, DC.
Step 2: After enrolling as a new student, you will get your student ID; using this, you can get your Edu mail.
Step 3: Now go to the CCCApply website, create an account using your credentials, and apply for an Edu email. You will receive your Edu mail through the mail ID you provided during the account creation of CCCApply.
20 Other Best Edu Email Provider Websites:
Here are the 20 best educational institutions that provide .edu email addresses to their students and faculty:
1. Harvard University
Website URL: https://www.harvard.edu/
2. Stanford University
Website URL: https://www.stanford.edu/
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Website URL: https://www.mit.edu/
4. University of California, Berkeley
Website URL: https://www.berkeley.edu/
5. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Website URL: https://www.ucla.edu/
6. University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
Website URL: https://ucsd.edu/
7. University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
Website URL: https://www.ucsb.edu/
8. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Website URL: https://illinois.edu/
9. University of Michigan
Website URL: https://www.umich.edu/
10. University of Pennsylvania
Website URL: https://www.upenn.edu/
11. Columbia University
Website URL: https://www.columbia.edu/
12. Cornell University
Website URL: https://www.cornell.edu/
13. Duke University
Website URL: https://www.duke.edu/
14. New York University (NYU)
Website URL: https://www.nyu.edu/
15. University of Southern California (USC)
Website URL: https://www.usc.edu/
16. University of Texas at Austin
Website URL: https://www.utexas.edu/
17. University of Virginia
Website URL: https://www.virginia.edu/
18. University of Wisconsin-Madison
Website URL: https://www.wisc.edu/
19. Yale University
Website URL: https://www.yale.edu/
20. Brown University
Website URL: https://www.brown.edu/
⚠️ To get an Edu email address, you will need to be a current student or faculty member at the institution.
🔯 Things You Need To Create Edu Email:
To create an Edu email, you need these three basic steps:
1. United States Address: First, you need your residential address if you are a resident of the United States of America. You can generate a fake American address using online tools and can use it to create an email address.
2. Social Security Number (SSN): When you create a fake email address, they will provide you with a social security number (SSN); you need this later.
3. Another Email ID: You need another email address where you will receive the login info of your Edu email address.
What Benefits Do You Get with Edu Email Address?
Not only the students but also other users can get benefits from a .edu email address.
- If you have a .edu email address, you can get a six months free Amazon Prime trial, which is better than the standard trial period. You will also get a 50% discount on an Adobe Acrobat Cloud subscription.
- They provide discounts on Microsoft office tools, meaning you can use the online version of Outlook, Teams, Excel, etc.
- You will get a free subscription to AutoDesk, including CAD/CAM, and you can make beautiful 2D/3D drawings. Here it continues, you can get a Google Drive unlimited cloud storage subscription, BestBuy discounts, and 5% cashback on selected credit cards of HP offers.
- Squarespace gives 50% off on his first year of Squarespace for students with Edu mail. In the music category also, you will get discounts on Spotify and iTunes purchases.
🔯 Students Pack Free with Edu Email:
An Edu email is always beneficial for a student during their learning period. Because using an Edu email gives them free access to many online learning tools.
- You can get the Canva pro features using your Edu email, create unlimited documents and share them on LucidChart, and get 50% off for one year on the Evernote Premium subscription.
- Wix provides 50% off on their premium plans for one year for those with an Edu email. Using your Edu email, you can save 40% on live classes of Ableton, and you will also get learning discounts on Lenovo, JetBrains, and Samsung education discount programs.
- You will get ad-free YouTube premium student and Adobe Creative Cloud premium plans at low prices. Kaspersky offers a 15% site-wide discount to students having Edu email on its security products.
- Fake Gmail Checker: How Can I Identify A Fake Gmail Account
- Facebook Group Email Extractor
- How To Tell If Someone Blocked Your Email On Outlook
- How to Find Out Who Sent An Anonymous Email
- How To Find Out If Someone Has A Secret Email
- Someone Is Using Your Email Address – How To Check & Fix
- How To Set Read Receipt In Yahoo Mail – Is It Possible?
- How To Scrape Emails From Facebook Group
- Free Edu Email Generator – How To Create
- Email ID Location Tracker – Tools
- Gmail Spam Recovery – How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account
- How To Find Who Is Behind An Email Account
- How To Recover Yahoo Account Without Phone Number & Email