Sending urgent messages is an important thing. But, when didn’t get a reply back, this is the time when the situation gets worse.
If you have your time to find out what happens to your messages which were sent through iMessage, here you go.
If you are looking for the clues to check what does iMessage shows upon getting blocked or will iMessage be delivered if blocked, you should know that the sending iMessage in updated iOS 12 if you get a blue message saying delivered then you’re not blocked.
Note that for an iMessage,
- If the previous iMessage shows Delivered but recent ones don’t: Then you’re blocked.
- If iMessage does not show the ‘Delivered‘ or ‘Read‘ receipts: Then you have been blocked.
- If the iMessage marked as blue and shows ‘Delivered‘: You’re not blocked.
Why Do I see Green Messages on iPhone?
Can I Archive Entire iMessage Conversation?
1. See if blocked by Sending an iMessage:
2. Check by sending iMessage [Lower version than iOS 12]:
3. Check by Directly calling the Number:
How to Check if the person activated DND?
1. Do green messages always mean you are blocked?
2. What happens when you send a text to a blocked number?
3. How do I see blocked Voicemails & others on iPhone?
4. What does it mean if your iMessage doesn’t say Delivered?
5. Will iMessage say Delivered if the Phone is off?
6. Can I delete an iMessage before it’s Delivered?
- How to Run iOS Apps on Windows 10 PC? – Best Emulators
- How to Fix iPhone Network Not Available? – BEST WAYS
- Create lock screen live wallpaper in iPhone with Multiple Pictures
- How to Delete Old Backup from iCloud? [With Precautions]
- Connect iPhone to WiFi without password – [Any WiFi]
- 9 Best Free Unlimited VPN for iPhone
- How to Use Search bar Settings to Find a Word in Safari?
- Blocked but iMessage says Delivered [Final Conclusion]