Your Quick Answer:
If you want to make your friend list short and keep your privacy strong then having a genuine Facebook friend list is necessary.
You can remove all of those deactivated friends from the Facebook friends list in one click and clean up your list.
If you want to delete a huge list of people one by one then that might be time-consuming and would take a few hours rather you can take the help of the tools i.e. All Friends Remover for Facebook, which can remove all friends in bulk.
People know that Facebook recently developed settings where you can set privacy accordingly to hide or show your all friends from your Facebook friend list.
Best Facebook Friend Remover:
If you want to remove your friends in mass or batch delete using tools then All Friends Remover for Facebook is the best tool.
Remember that Friend Remover is having its two versions, one is Free and the other is PRO.
Let’s discuss the steps to follow:
Step 1: First of all, install: All Friends Remover for Facebook on your Google Chrome finding it from the extension Store.
Step 2: Once you add this extension to your browser just log in with your Facebook credentials to remove all of your inactive friends.
Step 3: Once you are on your Facebook just open the extension and it will show you an option to delete all friends.
Note: This process will delete all of your friends and you have to add your real friends again in this process. But if you want to remove only some of the inactive friends, you have to use the PRO version of this tool which is ‘Friend Remover PRO’.
1. This is a third-party tool so, there is little risk to your privacy.
2. If you see any temporary block on your Facebook account just remove the extension and change your Facebook account password instantly.
3. If nothing suspicious happens, still you have to change the Facebook account password after the work is done through the Friend Remover tool.
How to Batch Delete All Facebook Friends:
To keep your friend list limited and full of active or real people you have to delete all inactive friends from your Facebook friend list.
You have to unfriend all of these inactive Facebook friends from your account.
If your concern is regarding how to remove inactive Facebook friends then read this article till the end.
You can remove multiple inactive Facebook friends by navigating to the friend list section on your profile. This would not take more than 10 seconds to delete a friend from your friend list.
You can use the quick option to find out fake Facebook accounts to list those for removal.
1. Find Inactive Facebook Friends on PC
If you are on a desktop then follow the below steps to find out all of the inactive friends:
Step 1: Firstly, open your internet browser then just go to facebook.com and click on your profile icon after signing in.
Step 2: Now from the left sidebar, you will see Friends tab. Just click on ‘Friends’.
Step 3: Then scroll down to the bottom and note all of the friends that show as ‘Facebook User’ on their name. The same profile will have no image on its profile.
You should mark such Facebook users as inactive friends.
Step 4: Some of the people present in your friend list who were inactive for a long time. You can verify such people by seeing their Facebook timeline for the last update on his/her profile.
If you see that there is no update for the last one or two years then these Facebook users also come under your inactive Facebook friends.
Remember that the profiles are not deactivated but neither active nor in use.
2. Find Inactive Facebook Friends on Mobile App
Once you are in the Facebook mobile app, you have to tap on a few settings that can help you to find all of the inactive Facebook friends.
Step 1: Just open the Facebook app and tap on the profile icon.
Step 2: Now scroll to the bottom and find the friends section on that page.
Step 3: Once you get the list of all your friends just select the ghost friends by looking at their profile, if there is any ‘Facebook User’ tag on the name or search for those who have not uploaded anything in the last 1 or 2 years comes under inactive Facebook users list.
These are the people who are inactive on Facebook and does not worth anything to be on the list.
How to find inactive Facebook friends on mobile without apps?
If you are using any mobile browser you can directly log in to facebook.com and you can find out the inactive friends from the friend section in your profile tab.
Although, if you are facing issues with the Facebook app, you can try the Facebook lite app which is a lighter version of the Facebook app.
Ways to Unfriend All Inactive Facebook Friends:
If you want to remove or unfriend all of your inactive friends at once permanently from your profile, you can do this. You can use any of these two methods that are totally free and completely safe:
1. Unfriend Inactive Facebook Friends Manually:
The process is simple. You have to follow the Facebook settings to delete all of your inactive friends one by one:
Step 1: First of all, open your PC browser and go to facebook.com. Now after signing in, go to your profile.
Step 2: Now from there, click on ‘Friends’ on the left-hand side of that page. You will see your listed friends there including all of the inactive friends that show with a blank image and marked with ‘Facebook User’ on their name.
Step 3: The next step is simple, you have to move the cursor to the ‘Friends’ button and click on the unfriend option from the list.
Once you click on the ‘Unfriend’ option, that friend will be removed from the list. You have to repeat this until your friend list gets cleared off from such inactive Facebook friends.
- This process is going to take more than 2 hours if your friend list has more than 25% of inactive friends.
- If you’re trying to remove all of their inactive friends maybe Facebook will not be able to show up all of them accurately in this process. Because some of those people are temporarily hidden due to the deactivation of their profile.
🔯 Facebook Friend Removal – APK:
Maximum the Google Chrome extension or the apps from Play Store. Not more than that.
If you are serious about your Facebook profile then avoid installing any third-party software in your PC. this may lead to a permanent block to your Facebook profile that cannot be restored back.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained that if you have a lot of friends in your friend list and most of them are fake or inactive, install the Google Chrome extension & remove all of those inactive friends. Otherwise, you can still do it manually one by one.
- How To Fix Confirm Your Identity Error On Facebook
- How To Unlink Instagram From Facebook
- This Account Is Also Logged Into Facebook On This Device – FIXED
- How To Fix If Facebook Two-factor Authentication Code Not Received
- How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account
- How Can I Poke Someone On Facebook
- Can’t Take Screenshot Due To Security Policy – Fixed
- How To See Story Archive On Facebook
- Can You See Who Views Your Featured Photos On Facebook?
- How To Hide Chats In Messenger
- How To Make Your Photos Private On Facebook All At Once
- How To Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number
- Steps to Scale To Fit Facebook Profile Picture
- Why Can’t I Send Photos On Messenger iPhone
- Facebook Stuck On Creating Story – How To Upload