It’s really an awkward situation when someone inspects your last seen status on WhatsApp? The situation can also be ignored if you take steps on it before.
WhatsApp has its own last-seen tracker that catches you while you’ve been online. WhatsApp provides the option to show or hide your last seen status but this hides your friend’s last seen time as well. If this is the problem for you then this article might be helpful for you.
☛ There are some apps to create fake last seen that you can use as Mod of WhatsApp.
Whenever you come active on WhatsApp your contacts can see the last seen timestamp on chat. It really feels them badly if you can’t reply to messages you received. Turning off last seen on WhatsApp helps them know that you have hidden your last seen status.
The best part.
There are some apps which can help you to create fake last seen on WhatsApp and freeze the last seen.
There are ways also that are used for no online stamp in chats.
This procedure can freeze the last seen time from reoccurring or show not an original time. The best app to do this using WhatsApp Plus on your mobile devices.
Method: Freeze Last Seen Time for One Person
If you want to freeze last seen on WhatsApp just for a single person this needs a trick and you can see his online status while the person only will not be able to see your last seen time details.
Just follow these steps to hide the last seen on WhatsApp,
- Step 1: First of all, go to WhatsApp Settings >> Privacy.
- Step 2: Now go to Last seen section and select ‘My contacts‘ for the last seen visibility.
- Step 3: Just delete the person from your contact list and the last seen details will no longer appear for the person. Upon deleting that number from your phone contact list, your last seen details will not appear to that particular person.
That’s all you have to do.
Create Fake Last Seen on WhatsApp using WhatsApp Plus
WhatsApp Plus is a popular app which adds a lot more features in comparison to WhatsApp. Besides freezing the last seen time, WhatsApp Plus has useful features like Recording, Blue Ticks, and Second Tick, etc.
To just freeze or hide the last seen on WhatsApp, follow the steps:
- Step 1: Open your internet connection and install WhatsApp Plus app.
- Step 2: Give some time for the application to install. The main purpose of this application to install create a replacement for your existing WhatsApp application.
- Step 3: Once the application successfully installed, open the application and click on the menu.
- Step 4: Now tap on the menu. A new bar would open stating various categories. Following the above steps successfully will generate an image something like this.
- Step 5: Once you see this long list of options, be sure to click on the privacy tab.
- Step 6: After you click on the privacy tab, an option will appear which will ask you to hide your WhatsApp status. This option will be known as the hiding online status option.
- Step 7: As soon as you hit on the ‘Hide Online Status’ option. The application will automatically record this time and show this as your last seen to your contacts.
Note: For example consider you have tapped on the hide online status option at about 8 pm in the evening. Now the application will record this time and show this to your contacts, which means everybody will see that you have been online last at 8 pm even though you have checked messages the next morning.
The Bottom Lines: