If you’re removed from a group or being blocked then you cannot post on that particular Facebook group. Although, if you’re blocked on a Facebook group, you no longer can join that group or see the posts. However, if you’re removed from that group, you can request to join that group again.
But, if you are just blocked from a Facebook group and cannot see the posts that people post on the group then there are a few ways that you can unblock yourself and view the stuff.
☛ There are a few different ways if you want to unblock yourself from Messenger.
In order to view what is going on in that group, you can just ask a friend who is also a member of that Facebook group but this is not the best thing left to do, rather you can join using a different ID and interact within that group. In case that is a private group, you have to find that private Facebook group at first.
To unblock yourself from any Facebook group, firstly, you have to sign up for a secondary account on Facebook, then go to the group that you want to get unblocked from. Now, request to join that Facebook group, and once the admin accepts you, you are just in.
This article will provide the guidance that you can follow in order to unblock yourself from Facebook groups, and most importantly, you must know a few things to avoid getting blocked from any groups.
1. Tell if You are Blocked from a Facebook Group
If you think that you have been blocked from a Facebook group, then there are certain ways to confirm that. Although, it depends if you are just removed from the group or blocked. Because if you have been removed then you would still be able to see the group and you will also get an option that says “Join Group”.
You will notice these things if you’re blocked from a Facebook group:
- When you try to reach that group, you will only be able to see a blank page.
- When you open the group page, you won’t see any posts from that group.
- You won’t be able to see the “Join Group” option anymore.
- If you can still see the member’s list, scroll down to it and if you see a grey link saying “Unavailable”, then you have been blocked.
- If you are blocked from a Facebook group then only the admin of the group can unblock you.
- After being blocked you won’t be able to find that group or any content that has been posted by that group.
2. Unblock Yourself from a Group on Facebook
If you’re blocked on the Facebook group and in order to be a continuous member of the group you can rejoin that group by creating another profile. This is the quickest method you can follow but you still have to wait for the request approval to be a member of that group.
However, you can still be a part of that group if you are willing to make a new Facebook account because it is quite impossible to unblock yourself and join the group again from that same account on which you have been blocked.
The only way to join that Facebook group is to create a new Facebook account and join the same group again.
To unblock yourself from the Facebook group,
- Step 1: Open Facebook and log out from your existing account (if any).
- Step 2: Click on “Create Account”, enter details and create profile.
- Step 3: After creating a new account, open that Facebook group & click ‘Join‘.
- Step 4: Now if that is a public group you will be joined instantly and start posting.
In the case of a private group, this will hold until an admin approves your join request.
This is the easy way you can unblock yourself from that group by joining again as a member.
Note: If you don’t want to create a new account, you can also ask any member of that group or the admin to unblock you. There is also a slight chance that you can be unblocked within 48 to 72 hours, therefore it is advised to wait till then to get unblocked as creating a new account might be a lot of work. But if none of these work then you can unblock yourself by creating a new account using another email address as mentioned above.
3. Look at what is Happening from a Different Account
You can check what is happening inside the group but you will need a different Facebook account for this. However, first, make sure if that group is public because if the group is private then you won’t be able to see their posts unless you are a member of that group.
Therefore, if you know that the group is public then use a different Facebook account and search for that group. You can see all the activities of that group but won’t be able to post anything in that group.
You can also ask a friend (who is still in the group) about the activities and the posts in that group if you don’t want to stalk the group from another account.
4. Unblocking Someone from a Facebook Group
Now, when you’re blocked, and if you know the admin just request him to unblock you by sending personal messages. Once he unblocks you from the group then you can access the group again. You may have to send the join request or rejoin that group.
When you block someone from a Facebook group, only that group member will not be able to see the posts anymore.
If you’re the admin and want to undo your action by unblocking the person, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: First of all, open Facebook and go to that group from which you want to unblock the person.
- Step 2: Then click on “More” & the full group list will open.
- Step 3: Click on “Members” and then click on “All Members”.
- Step 4: After that from the list choose & click on “Blocked”.
- Step 5: Lastly, click on “Remove Ban” next to that particular person’s name.
You have now unblocked that person from that group and will be able to see their posts from now onwards.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the things to remember to avoid getting blocked on a Facebook group and just follow the mentioned steps to get unblocked from the Facebook group.
- What Does Bump Mean on Facebook?
- Add Friend button Not Showing on Facebook – How to Fix
- How to Attach File in Messenger Chat on Phone?
- Can’t See Friend’s Last Active on Facebook Messenger – FIXED
- How to Show Offline on Facebook when Online?
- How to Remove Your Profile Picture on Facebook
- How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
- What Does the Following Mean on Facebook?
- Why Can’t I Make a Facebook Avatar?
- How to Add Longer Videos to Facebook Messenger Story?