If you’re not able to join a group on Telegram then there might be two reasons, either the group is not visible to you or you’re blocked from the Telegram channel.
The Telegram channels that do not appear to you, either removed by Telegram itself or not visible to you due to the privacy settings on your Telegram account.
However, if you’re blocked on the Telegram channel then you have to use an alternative app or create a secondary Telegram account to join that group.
If can’t see a channel on Telegram that you never joined before, just go to settings and turn of the filter option, and then search the channel or group. This will unblock all such channels or groups that are not visible to all types of audiences.
To unblock yourself from the Telegram channels, first, just create a Telegram account and then rejoin that channel using that Telegram account. Another way, you have to install the Telegram X app (an alternative to Telegram) and then register there to unblock yourself if you’re blocked from a channel.
This article will explain all of these methods step-by-step that will help you in order to unblock yourself from any Telegram group or a channel.
1. Turning Off Filtering on Telegram
If you have been blocked on any Telegram group or channel and you wish to unblock yourself, you can try turning off the filtering feature of Telegram. Sometimes you might see a message that says “This channel is unavailable” in some Telegram group. However, disabling the filtering option in Telegram will remove this message and you will be able to see those messages or posts.
To unblock channels to join on Telegram,
- Step 1: First of all, open the Telegram app.
- Step 2: Then go to settings.
- Step 3: After that, click on “Settings”.
- Step 4: Then scroll down and look for the “Disable filtering” option.
- Step 5: Tap on that to move the slider to the right to turn on.
This will successfully turn off the filtering option but if you are still not able to enter that channel or group then you can try either restarting the app or restarting your phone. When you open the app again, you will be able to enter that unavailable group and see every post there.
2. Using Telegram X – Unblock on Android
If somehow the above option didn’t work out for you then try this. There is an app known as Telegram X App. This app is an alternative for the Telegram app and it claims to have a higher speed, experimental and new features, and even slicker animations. If you want to use this app for unblocking yourself from a specific group or channel, you can do this by going to the privacy tab of the Telegram X App. All you need to do is turn off the “Ignore content restrictions” option there.
NOTE: The “Ignore content restrictions” option will only be available to you if the app is not downloaded directly from the Google play store. To have this option you ought to download and install this app through APK to get this option.
To find the channels that are not visible on Telegram,
- Step 1: First of all, install the Telegram X app on your android.
- Step 2: Then open the app and go to settings.
- Step 3: After that tap on “Interface” from the app settings.
- Step 4: Then tap on “Chats” option.
- Step 5: Finally click on the option that says “Ignore content restrictions” to move the slider to left and disable that feature.
3. Using Nicegram on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and want to unblock yourself from any Telegram group, then you can easily do this by an app known as Nicegram. This app is free to use and can be easily downloaded through the Apple app store. Nicegram offers a feature for unblocking blocked chats and channels to its users.
There are several other features of Nicegram too which includes the following:
- You can make folders for chats.
- Unblock blocked chats and channels.
- You can forward messages or posts without an author.
- Can make up to 7 accounts.
- All the chat tabs are configurable so that you can filter your chats.
These were some of the many amazing features of the Nicegram app. However, you can access certain blocked chats on Nicegram. Because of the App Store guidelines, it is advised that you should use this unblocking feature outside the Nicegram app. You can easily use this feature on the Nicegram website.
Follow the steps to unblock yourself from Telegram groups or channels on your iPhone:
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the Nicegram website.
- Step 2: Then login into your Telegram account there.
- Step 3: Then go to the settings.
- Step 4: After that, toggle the two options before you that ask for age confirmation and content permission.
- Step 5: Once you turned on these options, click on “Save”.
Now just restart Nicegram and it’s done.
4. Creating New Telegram Account & Rejoin Channel
Another option of unblocking yourself from a Telegram channel or group is by creating a new channel. If you have another phone number then you can easily create a new Telegram account on the same device and join that channel or group again from the new account that you have created.
This is one of the easiest ways of unblocking yourself. You can also delete your existing account and then create a new one.
Therefore, by creating a new Telegram account you can get back yourself from your problem of getting blocked from the Telegram channel.
To unblock yourself from a Telegram channel if blocked,
- Step 1: First of all, open the Telegram app.
- Step 2: Click on “Settings” and log out of your existing account or delete the account.
- Step 3: After that create a new Telegram account using a different and new phone number.
- Step 4: Once your new account has been created, search for the group or channel from which you were blocked.
- Step 5: Join that group again from the new account that you have just created.
That’s how you unlock yourself from any Telegram channel by creating a new account.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the methods that will help you in order to unblock yourself from any Telegram channels where you’re blocked or not able to find it. Just follow the appropriate steps according to the guide and this issue will be solved.
- How to Add Someone by Username in Telegram?
- How to Create Telegram Account without a Phone Number?
- 4 Best Telegram Last Seen Tracker
- How to Know if You are Blocked on Telegram?
- This channel cannot be displayed on Telegram – FIXED
- 3 Best Telegram Message Recovery Apps & Apks
- What Happens if your Telegram Account is Blocked?
- Get Unblocked from Telegram Channels – Open Blocked Channels
- Unblock Yourself on Telegram without Deleting Account
- Telegram Profile Checker – See Who Viewed your Telegram