If you see your Hotspot just appears a few meters then you have to do certain things to increase that.
To increase the hotspot range either you can use a range extender device or you can use tools that convert a device into a hotspot. But, the things are having a limitation and I will discuss those facts in detail through this context.
Hotspot network is not only the case while you buy custom hotspot device rather you can turn any devices that are having an internet connection in it can be converted into a hotspot device and in most of the urgent situations we did it, but the problem is the speed and the range of such custom-created hotspot network.
You can also limit the usage of the hotspot network if you have a limited data plan.
Now, for increasing the hotspot speed you just have to shift the hotspot network to an appropriate place so that the network can reach the device.
Finding the best place is a part of a little bit of research that you will understand after reading this guide completely. In the case of hotspot speed, you have to do some technical terms that are easier to implement and to increase the hotspot range just take the ideas on whichever is better in this experiment and do accordingly.
WiFi Boosting device vs WiFi Extender Apps
Wi-Fi boosting devices are those devices that actually enable another hotspot network and extend the existing hotspot network throughout the space. Now I am looking for Wi-Fi booster apps which are some third-party apps that convert a device into a hotspot network and sharing that network with other devices. This actually works when there are many devices connected to the hotspot network and very closely.
But if there are very few devices to connect with the hotspot network then you have to take the help of an extender device or Wi-Fi extender device that will create and extend the hotspot network wirelessly. These are portable hotspot network that needs active hotspot connection and for increasing the range of that network.
Now the question is which one is better. The answer comes from the advantages and flaws of these devices. If the hotspot device is placed on a fireplace from the device you are using then you have to take the help of a Wi-Fi extender device rather than using any apps.
Now let’s take the advantages and cons of these two ways into some points:
- i) ”WiFi boosting apps can handle any incoming network by creating a hotspot from the connected existing devices, but the range extender device would create a hotspot network from the original source of network and the range of the devices are higher compared to the mobile or PC hotspots”.
- ii) ”WiFi booster device would not affect your battery backup while if you’re creating a hotspot network for sharing your internet connection with someone else then this is going to hurt your battery backup on a huge”.
- iii) ”Your hotspot network could be extended if the device and the network are placed closely but if you need a solution for the range from your hotspot to your single device then range extender device is the only way”.
This comparison shows that the hotspot extender is the best fix for your daily solution but if you need a temporary solution, just go and create a hotspot from your device.
How to Extend the Mobile Hotspot Range?
In another case, if you are trying to increase the range of your existing hotspot network through the hotspot extender apps then you will end up creating a temporary hotspot network until the device is turned on. As soon as the device gets turned off your hotspot network will vanish and this is a great flaw of creating a virtual network through a virtual hotspot extender the hotspot network is available 24*7.
Can I use the Router as a Hotspot range extender?
Some DIY Methods to Boost Hotspot Range
- See History of User using your Mobile Hotspot – Detailed
- Wirelessly Connect PC Internet to Mobile
- How To: PLDT ADSL Router Bandwidth Limit
- How to Limit Bandwidth on a Netgear Router? [genie, N-Series]
- Set or Limit Hotspot DATA Usage/Users [Android/iOS]
- Change IP Address to Another Country [MAC & Windows 10]
- How to Hide WiFi Network SSID on Tp-Link & Linksys?
- Change SSID and Password on Digisol, Tenda, TP-Link, Netgear, D-Link
- Limit WiFi Speed for Others [All-in-One] Full Guide
- How to Connect Mobile internet to Laptop? – Complete Guide