Yes, you can now send DM on Instagram directly to any users either you’re following him or not and Instagram also provides you to download data in case if you want to recover the deleted Instagram messages.
But the issue is, the feature comes only with the mobile app.
There are multiple ways you can send a direct message on Instagram from your computer or PC.
The method is really easy.
You don’t need any web version trick, this is possible by using third-party software on your Windows PC.
How to View Direct Messages on Instagram without being seen?
How to Send Direct Message on Instagram:
1. Send Instagram DM From Computer on Chrome
Instagram goes by a very strict policy, it won’t let users upload their profile picture from the desktop web.
But, Instagram allows users to direct photos, conversations, videos with the help of Windows 10 applications. For mobile devices, you can easily download and send messages to people directly using four different methods.
So let’s get down straight on how to do it:
Open the Instagram.com on your PC.
Go to the top right corner of the application where see the ‘Arrow‘ icon.
Once you have clicked, this will open an Instagram Direct window. Just tap on the ‘Send Message’ button.
Now the New message window will pop. Just type the letters for the name of your friends then select the person from the list to send messages.
Now you can type the texts to send to your friend. You can also send images or sign in to the messages.
Another feature that Instagram is planning to implement is, replying to direct messages with pictures and videos that you have saved as your story, now there have been many talks but there has been no actual confirmation.
Maybe Instagram is working on a plan that will enable people to do this using the desktop app.
But, the process to use the Instagram app for Desktop?
Here you go…
2. Adding Bluestacks to Install Instagram App on your PC
Step #1: First, Download BlueStacks application.
Step #2: After that download, install BlueStacks on your PC.
Step #3: Once successfully completed the installation log in with Google.
Step #4: Now search for Instagram on play store from your Blue Stacks account.
Step #5: Finally, Download and install Instagram and send messages to anybody you want.
3. How to Install Instagram App on Windows 10?
The Bottom Lines:
You can send the DM to anyone either from your PC or using any third-party tool. But, it is easier to check all old messages and send new ones through the Windows 10 Instagram apps.
- Check When an Instagram Account was Created – Age Check
- Does Instagram Notify when you Screen Record a Story?
- Check Fake Instagram Followers – Account Checker Apps
- Does Instagram Notify when you Screenshot DM or Posts?
- Know if Someone Muted your Stories or DM on Instagram
- FIXED – Add Post to Your Story on Instagram Missing
- Can You See who Looks at Highlights on Instagram? – 2021
- How Does Instagram Rank Story Viewers?
- Instagram Following List Order – How Is It Ordered?
- View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following