Snapchat does not show the all select option on your Friends tab and all you can do to remove all friends, removing every friend one-by-one.
But, in case you have multiple friends on your Snapchat then you have to find a quick way in order to remove all friends at once. If you want to start a fresh and ready to start from the beginning then you have a way to remove all of your Snapchat messages and friends at once.
To delete/remove multiple friends on Snapchat at once, you just have to delete your Snapchat account totally by going to Snapchat help from your browser. You can complete the account deletion process from your mobile or PC browser, where you have to login with your Snapchat credentials and make a delete request.
Now, don’t do anything for the next 30 days for that account and the account will be deleted & could not be reverted back after 30 days. So, try singing up only after 30 days then you can get a new Snapchat account with all deleted chats and friends that you had.
In order to remove all Snapchat friends, you can delete your total Snapchat account:
- First of all, go to Snapchat help from your browser. You can do this from mobile or PC whatever you want.
- Next, search for the option ‘Delete My Account‘ and tap on that to proceed.
- Then you just go to that link mentioned on the page to complete the action.
- You will be asked to enter your Snapchat login details to confirm the action. Put the details and proceed to delete the account.
- Now, once the account deletion is completed, you just have removed all of your friends and their Snapchat messages.
Now, finally, once you are logged in just allowing a few permissions your Snapchat account will be deleted instantly and could not be found by others. However, the data stored for 30 days in case you want to revert it back, and after that time the whole data removed from the Snapchat server.
In this article, I will explain the step-by-step guide in order to delete all friends from your Snapchat account and see all chats to remove those as well.
Check All Snapchat Friends Recently Had chat with
If you’re looking for all friends with whom you had chat on your Snapchat then you can find the list of your recent friends from the chat section.
I just looked into the settings on Snapchat and found that just by tapping the clear option you can see the all recent friends that you had chat with.
In order to see all the chats that you recently had with your friends,
- First of all, open your Snapchat account. Then, go to your profile by clicking your bitmoji on the top left corner.
- Your profile details are right there in front of you. From here go to the settings by clicking the ‘Settings’ icon on the top right corner.
- Under settings scroll down to ‘Privacy’.
- There you will see several options. Find the option is ‘Clear Conversation’.
- By clicking on clear conversation, a list of all the chats you had earlier including the most recent and the oldest, all chats appear here.
- Select the ones you want to delete and they will be deleted permanently until you have a new conversation for it to reappear.
Now, these were the simple steps to see the chat friends on Snapchat, and in order to delete the friends let’s follow the next method. If you just click on the cross icon on the friend’s name, the chat will be cleared.
Is there any option to Delete All Friends on Snapchat?
Snapchat has no feature or option as such to delete all your friends together at once. However, if you wish to remove your friends, do it individually, one by one.
Follow the steps given to remove your friends:
- First of all, open your Snapchat App. Go to your profile on the app by tapping on your profile picture or bitmoji on the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- After opening your profile, visit the ‘Settings‘ option on the top right corner that has a ‘⚙️’ gear symbol.
- Among the many options, scroll down to ‘Privacy‘.
- Under ‘Privacy‘ there is an option of ‘Remove Friend‘.
- Clicking on a Remove Friend will let you delete the friend from your Snapchat account.
- Now, if you have a few more friends, repeat the process in order to remove them all.
Those were the simple steps while you want to remove all of your Snapchat friends by doing it from their profile, tapping on the ‘Remove Friend’ option.
How to Remove All Snapchat Friends at Once?
If you want to delete all Snapchat friends & all messages or chat along with that then you have a perfect option to do that and this process is done only in two steps. As you don’t want to keep the friends and chats then you might start afresh that will have a totally new account and the best part is the whole chats will also be removed from both sides.
Now, to do this first you have to delete your Snapchat account and then have to register a new account after that. Let’s follow the quick guide on how you can do this:
1. Delete the Snapchat account
If you are in need to delete all the Snapchat Friends at once, then there is only one possible option that is left in your hand, deleting your Snapchat account permanently. This does not happen instantly but works really very well in your case.
The following steps will guide you to the process:
- First of all, open the Snapchat portal by clicking on the link provided.
- You will see the Snapchat portal. Go to the help section and open the ‘Delete My Account’ option.
- Now click on the link to proceed with Account Deletion.
- Once it opens, enter your Snapchat username and password.
- After entering the required details, log in to your account.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number linked to your account, enter the OTP sent through it, and press on the ‘submit button.
- You will be directed to the ‘Delete Account’ page. Re-enter your username and password and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Your account will be deleted including all the friends at once.
2. Register a New Snapchat account after 30 days
Now, once the deletion is process is completed, you should not start the new account registration instantly as it would not let you. All you have to do, wait till it passed 30 days, and then you can create a new account.
If you want to reactivate your Snapchat account, install the app and log in to your account after 30 days, to restore all the deleted Snapchat friends. Failing to do so will deactivate your account permanently. Not forgetting to mention that you have to log in to your account with the same username and password.
Does this delete all of the Messages on Snapchat?
If you are sure that you want to delete all the Snapchat Friends at once, then there is only one possible option that is possible for you to do, that is deleting your Snapchat account permanently. The deletion of your Snapchat account not only helps you delete your account permanently but also deletes the chats and messages from your account.
Deleting your Snapchat account will cause not only to delete all the chats and messages from your account but also from the chat and friend list of the people you have added as your friend before deleting your account. In short, deleting the account deletes the chats and messages from both sides.
The Bottom Lines:
You just have learned the ways to manage the Snapchat account if you want to keep the same account and delete a few friends then the process must be manual but in case you want to remove all Snapchat friends at once then you can go with the dedicated method and with that you can remove all chats as well.
- Unlock a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account – 2021
- Get Subscribe button instead of Add Friends on Snapchat
- Does Snapchat Tell when You Look at Someone’s Location?
- Unsave or Delete Messages on Snapchat other person saved
- How can I Know the Number of Friends on Snapchat?
- [Working] – Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat At Once
- How to Know if a Snap is Sent only to You?
- What Happens when you Uninstall Snapchat? – Find out if Someone Did
- 5 Best Snapchat Last Seen Tracker Tools
- [Working] See if Someone is Active on Snapchat