Normally, Telegram does not have any features to show you who viewed your profile but it can alert you if someone joined Telegram. But, to see who are the ones that viewed your profile then you can use either the Telegram checker tools or you can tell from other factors.
Telegram would not let you see the things as they committed to privacy for its users. Although, by seeing the few factors you can tell who just viewed your profile.
There are some ways from that you can tell if someone just blocked you on Telegram. In this article, you will know the names of persons who viewed your Telegram profile.
To see who viewed your Telegram profile, first, you can get the Telegram checker bot on your mobile (for both android or iOS), then login into the tool and this will show you the people who viewed your Telegram. Maybe this tool does not show the most recent results but there are some techniques that can help you understand who viewed your profile.
By checking the different factors you can tell who viewed your profile on Telegram, i.e. seeing the people who added you in channels, send you messages, most likely have checked your profile before doing that.
Let get started on this article, I just described a few ways that you can use in order to look at who viewed your Telegram.
Ways to See who Viewed your Telegram Profile
There are several ways to check who viewed your Telegram profile and I have described those tools below:
1. Telegram Checker Tool
The Telegram Checker is available for both Android users as well iOS users. It allows you to keep track of the activities of your friends, kids, or even your employees and lets you know who viewed your profile recently and also when they were last seen online on Telegram.
- You can easily track any telegram user you wish to use this app.
- Allow you to create unlimited rooms on Telegram.
- It shows you the exact time when your friends were online.
- Allow you to see who viewed your profile. You can also delete the list of the people who viewed your profile.
- You can check whether your friends are online or offline on Telegram.
- Offers a free trial plan for all users.
How to Use:
- First of all, install the Telegram checker app on your phone. Tapping on the apk file, follow instructions, and install APK.
- Now log in to your Telegram account using your credentials through the Telegram checker app.
- Search for the people who viewed your profile recently and start tracking their online activity on Telegram.
2. Telegram Bot – Who Viewed Profile
Your Telegram profile can be viewed by any Telegram user irrespective of whether they have your contact number saved or not. The users can also view your profile if they have your Telegram number or contact number. If any Telegram user is wondering who viewed the profile then the Telegram bot is at your rescue.
Telegram bot is a social engineering tool that allows users to view the people who recently visited their profile on Telegram.
- The bot allows you to see who viewed your profile.
- Allows you to see the list of people who viewed your messages secretly.
How to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, open your Telegram account on app.
- Step 2: On Telegram bot tool tap on who viewed a profile, select the bot that you wish to use.
- Step 3: Join the bot channel by clicking on the start button and get going. View the list of people who visited your profile using the Telegram bot.
Apart from this, you should also be aware that there are many Telegram checker bots that will ask you to invite your friends it’s so that you can start tracking the people who viewed your profile.
3. Who Viewed your Telegram from Activity
This is another method that you can use to know who viewed your Telegram profile. If you are added to a channel then probably the admin of the channel may have been through your Telegram profile or checked it.
- The admin of a Telegram channel can randomly add members to their channel. They can simply find them by searching any random name on the search bar of the Telegram app and then add people whom they wish to.
- They usually do this firstly by visiting the profiles of the people they wish to add so that they are well aware of the people that have been added to the channel as channel members. Knowing the members through their profile is one of the highly expected reasons for somebody to add you to their channel.
The admin of the channel executes their plan of adding members to the channel by going through the profile of the people they want to add to their channel. The profile containing your bio is enough for them to know about you and add you to the channel. This way you can tell that the admin or that person just viewed your profile.
4. Who Called you on Telegram
There is a calling feature on Telegram just like other social media platforms that allows you to call your friends along with a good Wi-Fi or data connection. You can call your friends using Telegram by simply visiting the profile and tapping three vertical dots seen at the top right corner of your screen when you open the chat window and then selecting the call option.
When you call someone using Telegram, that person can view your profile or your profile becomes automatically visible for them to see if that also contains your DP which is the same as viewing or spying on your profile. You can also allow people you have previously called using Telegram to view your DP by making your account public.
- You can make your account public by visiting the settings of your Telegram app.
- Tap on privacy and security then enable profile photos and calls for everybody.
By doing so you can make your account go public which will indirectly allow all the people to view your profile if they have your contact number saved or your ID and even if you called or messaged them on Telegram.
How to Hide Profile Details on Telegram?
Your profile on Telegram contains your DP on the display, your bio, and your Telegram ID. If you want to avoid random or unknown people visiting your profile and seeing your DP you can easily prevent them from doing so, following these simple and quick steps given below.
Following the steps, you can achieve complete privacy and security for your Telegram profile.
Step 1: Open your Telegram app on your device.
Step 2: Tap on your profile photo at the top left corner of the screen and then proceed to the settings of the Telegram app.
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Privacy and security’ option which will direct you to a page where you have to modify a few changes for your Telegram profile.
Step 4: Now, enable the profile photos to My contacts.
Step 5: Hide your last seen to Nobody this will help you hide your Telegram profile from unknown people.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the tools that you can use in order to see who viewed your Telegram profile and there are some factors that you can use to know if someone just viewed your profile, which I have mentioned in this context.
- See Who Viewed your Telegram Profile – 2021
- Will they Know if You do Certain things on Telegram?
- Know if Someone is Online on Telegram – Get Notifications
- Know if Someone Deleted Telegram Account or Blocked You
- How to Promote Telegram Channel to Add More Members?
- How to Increase Telegram Channel Post Views? – Best Ways
- How Does WhatsApp & Telegram Make Money?
- Identify Fake Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, Signal
- Recover Deleted Telegram Account and Messages, Channels
- Tips for ‘Last seen recently’ on Telegram or Meaning