Your Quick Answer:
To see who are the ones that viewed your profile then you can use either the Telegram checker tools or you can tell by seeing other factors.
To see who viewed your Telegram profile, first, you can get the Telegram checker bot on your mobile (for both android and iOS), then login into the tool and this will show you the people who viewed your Telegram.
Maybe this tool does not show the most recent results but there are some techniques that can help you understand who viewed your profile.
By checking the different factors you can tell who viewed your profile on Telegram, i.e. seeing the people who added you in channels, sending you messages, and most likely having checked your profile before doing that.
There are some ways you can tell if someone just blocked you on Telegram.
Let’s get started on this article, a few ways that you can use in order to look at who viewed your Telegram.
Ways to See who Viewed your Telegram Profile:
There are several ways to check who viewed your Telegram profile:
1. Telegram Checker Bot:
The Telegram Checker is available for both Android users as well iOS users. It allows you to keep track of the activities of your friends, kids, or even your employees and lets you know who viewed your profile recently and also when they were last seen online on Telegram.
- You can easily track any Telegram user you wish to.
- Allow you to create unlimited rooms on Telegram.
- It shows you the exact time when your friends were online.
- Allow you to see who viewed your profile. You can also delete the list of the people who viewed your profile.
- You can check whether your friends are online or offline on Telegram.
- Offers a free trial plan for all users.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First of all, install the Telegram checker app on your phone. Tap on the apk file, follow instructions and install APK.
Step 2: Now log in to your Telegram account using your credentials through the Telegram checker app.
Step 3: Search for the people who viewed your profile recently and start tracking their online activity on Telegram.
2. Telegram Bot – Who Viewed Profile:
Your Telegram profile can be viewed by any Telegram user irrespective of whether they have your contact number saved or not.
The users can also view your profile if they have your Telegram number or contact number. If any Telegram user is wondering who viewed the profile then the Telegram bot is at your rescue.
Telegram bot is a tool that allows users to view the ‘people’ who recently visited profile on Telegram.
- The bot allows you to see who viewed your profile.
- Allows you to see the list of people who viewed your messages secretly.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First of all, open your Telegram account on the app.
Step 2: On the Telegram bot tool tap on who viewed a profile, and select the bot that you wish to use.
Step 3: Join the bot channel by clicking on the start button and get going. View the list of people who visited your profile using the Telegram bot.
Apart from this, you should also be aware that there are many Telegram checker bots that will ask you to invite your friends it’s so that you can start knowing about the people if they viewed your profile.
3. Who Viewed your Telegram from Activity:
This is another method that you can use to know who viewed your Telegram profile. If you are added to a channel then probably the admin of the channel may have been through your Telegram profile or checked it.
- The admin of a Telegram channel can randomly add members to their channel. They can simply find them by searching any random name on the search bar of the Telegram app and then add people whom they wish to.
- They usually do this firstly by visiting the profiles of the people they wish to add so that they are well aware of the people that have been added to the channel as channel members. Knowing the members through their profile is one of the highly expected reasons for somebody to add you to their channel.
The admin of the channel executes their plan of adding members to the channel by going through the profile of the people they want to add to their channel.
The profile containing your bio is enough for them to know about you and add you to the channel. This way you can tell that the admin or that person just viewed your profile.
4. Who Called you on Telegram:
There is a calling feature on Telegram just like other social media platforms that allows you to call your friends along with a good Wi-Fi or data connection. You can call your friends using Telegram by simply visiting the profile and tapping three vertical dots seen at the top right corner of your screen when you open the chat window and then tapping on the call option.
When you call someone using Telegram, that person can view your profile or your profile becomes automatically visible for them to check even if it contains DP which is the same as viewing or spying on your profile.
You can also allow people you have previously called using Telegram to view your DP by making your account public.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: You can make your account public by visiting the settings of your Telegram app.
Step 2: Tap on Privacy and security then enable Profile photos and calls for Everybody.
By doing so you can make your account go public which will indirectly allow all the people to view your profile if they have your contact number saved or your ID and even if you called or messaged them on Telegram.
🔯 How to Hide Profile Details on Telegram?
Your profile on Telegram contains your DP on the display, your bio, and your Telegram ID.
If you want to avoid random or unknown people visiting your profile and seeing your DP you can easily prevent them from doing so, following these simple and quick steps given below:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open your Telegram app on your device.
Step 2: Tap on your profile photo at the top left corner of the screen and then proceed to the settings of the Telegram app.
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Privacy and security’ option which will direct you to a page where you have to modify a few changes for your Telegram profile.
Step 4: Now, enable the profile photos to My contacts.
Step 5: Hide your last seen to Nobody this will help you hide your activity or info on Telegram from unknown people.
Following the steps, you can achieve complete privacy and security for your Telegram profile.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the tools that you can use in order to see who viewed your Telegram profile and there are some factors that you can use to know if someone just viewed your profile, mentioned in this context.
- How To Take Screenshot In Telegram – Disable Security
- 4 Best Telegram Last Seen Tracker – Online Tracker
- How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Telegram
- How To Know Someone’s Telegram Online Status
- How To Find Someone On Telegram
- This channel cannot be displayed Telegram – How To Fix
- How To Know If You Are Blocked On Telegram
- How To Start A Secret Chat On Telegram
- What Happens When Someone Blocks You On Telegram
- Best Telegram Apps That Show Deleted Messages