If you tried sending a blank message on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram using spaces, you found that typing spaces do not work to send a blank message on those platforms.
You will need a blank character to paste in order to send a blank message to the person. But, how long that could be, well you have all the information in this article including the blank character that you can copy from here.
I just searched for many ways before I was able to send a blank message and the blank character that I got from Google really works awesome.
If you just type blank character and many results show that to copy and use. You don’t need that hard work to do as I have just pasted it right here.
☛ (⠀) Just copy the blank character (within the brackets) and paste into the type box & send it.
However, you can make it a larger message or smaller and for this, you need some additional guides to follow.
To send a blank message on WhatsApp Messenger or Facebook, just copy the blank character from this page and paste it onto your message box or you can use apps to generate blank character texts that you just need to copy & paste to send.
Let’s dive into the more detailed step-by-step guide for sending blank characters for all devices on multiple platforms.
Meaning of Sending Blank Message on WhatsApp
Most Whatsapp users have to wish to do something unique and pranky. Blank messages on WhatsApp are more like prank message.
If you mainly send blank messages to their friends or other users, this probably to have fun and to do a prank. If you want to adapt the system of sending blank messages to the person then there are several procedures in this article.
Sending blank messages on Whatsapp sounds cool and interesting. You can simply send a blank message to your friend using character without using any specific app but make a larger character you will need thee apps that are listed here as well.
Send blank messages on WhatsApp & Messenger [without App]
You can send Blank Messages on social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, etc using the blank character that is by pasting into the inbox.
How to Send blank messages on WhatsApp
You can use the blank character symbol but this will send like a single space blank message even you put it multiple times. To send the blank message on WhatsApp:
- First of all, open your WhatsApp Messenger >> Chat and tap on the chat with whom you want the blank message to send.
- Now on the typing if you just fill with spaces you can see the chat does not show you send open rather it’s stick to MIC symbol.
- In order to enter or put the blank character on that chat just copy the blank character ‘⠀’ (within the quotation) and paste into the inbox.
- Now you will see the send button, just tap on the send button and the blank message will be delivered to the WhatsApp user.
How to Send Blank Message on Messenger (Facebook)
I just jumped into my own experiment that how blank messages work for Facebook Messenger. I found something that truly matches the other messenger as well. I just created a chat and typed blank and this is how to send blank messages on Facebook:
- First of all, open Facebook Messenger app and log in with your credentials and just go to the chat to whom you want to send the blank message.
- By default, Facebook will show Like symbol if nothing to send to the person. Now if you type spaces, you would not get the send option for sending the blank message.
- To enter a blank message, you have to add blank character on that chat. Just copy & paste the blank character ‘⠀’ (within the quotation) into the inbox.
- The send button will appear to you, just tap on that send button and the blank message will be sent to the user.
That’s all you’ve to do to send blank message on Messenger.
Send blank messages on Snapchat using character
Though Snapchat does not have any features to send any blank message than using the external ways. The help of other possible ways will allow you to send a blank message.
On Snapchat, you can only type some text or stickers in the chat section. If you think that without typing anything will allow sending a message then you are highly mistaken.
No worries, I will guide you.
You need to consider this process to send blank messages on Snapchat:
Step 1: At first, you need to open your Snapchat app on your iPhone and open the chat to whom you want to send the blank message.
Step 2: Try typing a few spaces would not work, so copy the blank character ‘⠀’ (between the square brackets) and then paste it into the chat.
Step 3: Now click the send button in order to send the blank message.
Follow the above steps to send blank message on Snapchat.
Send a Blank Message on WhatsApp using App
If you want to send a blank message on WhatsApp using apps you can add multiple rows and characters in a single message. There are two blank message generator apps that you can use to send any blank message to any social media apps i.e. WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook, Snapchat.
1. Blank Message App:
With the help of the Blank Message app for WhatsApp, you can send several large messages at one time. On WhatsApp, you do not give any default manager application to send the blank message. For that, you will require an external or third-party app.
You can simply download the application on your phone to send blank messages to the person from Google Play Store.
Step I: Firstly, install this application ‘Blank Message (for WhatsApp)‘ from the play store.
Step II: Now open the app and click on get started.
Step III: You will find the option of a number of repetition and you can select the number of rows and columns to generate a blank message.
Step IV: Now click on send option to send via WhatsApp or Messenger.
2. Blank Empty Message Generator:
Blank Empty Message Generator app is used to generate a blank message with large characters. It is possible to send large blank messages on Whatsapp or another platform, this is the best app to go with.
This application generates the bulk of empty messages and send. The large blank message you can download with the application.
You don’t have to type multiple times and waste your time on that, simply download the app and get your large blank message to send. To generate the blank message,
- Step I: Install this app ‘Blank Empty Message Generator‘ from the Google play store.
- Step II: Get started with the process and define what do you want i.e. long row blank message or anything else.
- Step III: You will find the option to showcase the number of repetition of messages.
- Step IV: You can select your own choice of range to generate large messages. Then click on the ‘Send’ option.
Send a blank message on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook – iPhone
If you are wondering to know if you can send blank messages on Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook from your iPhone or not then you do simply do that. You can easily send blank messages from your iPhone as well.
To send a blank message from iPhone then you need to know some external ways. You can also use blank space multiple times to generate empty messages.
If you want to take third-party application help then there are some options available for iPhone as well.
You can simply install that app and generate an empty message to send directly on Whatsapp, Facebook, and another platform.
The Bottom Lines:
If you want to send a blank message to someone either you can do this using blank character or using the apps mentioned in this article. Let’s follow the apps to generate a large or long blank message or just copy & paste the blank character to send that blank message.
- Stop Autosaving WhatsApp Photos – How to Save on Mobile?
- Read WhatsApp Messages without Being Seen [In Group]
- Best WhatsApp Mods Download 2021 – Hide Online
- Hide ‘Online Status’ on WhatsApp [Working Apps]
- Create fake last seen on WhatsApp [Working]
- Know if WhatsApp video call is being recorded by Someone
- Disable ‘WhatsApp Web is Currently Active’ Notification
- 4 Ways to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp – GB WhatsApp & Clone App
- What happens when you unblock someone on WhatsApp?