If you want to send a video from Facebook to WhatsApp then there are many methods to do that. Either you want to send the video from Messenger to WhatsApp or want to send it from Facebook to WhatsApp in both cases you can do this without sharing the link to the video, actually by downloading or saving the video first and then sending the file to WhatsApp user.
Facebook lets you share the video by the share button and in that way, you will be sharing the link to the video and someone has to tap on that to open in Facebook to view that video. The problem is, if the video is not available later, the link would show an error. So, it’s better if you send the Facebook video to WhatsApp without a link.
To send the Facebook video to WhatsApp without the link, then you can just directly open the video in a tab and then copy the URL of the video and download it through Snaptube. Then you can upload the video on chat to send to the person or if you want to upload to WhatsApp status then you can do it if it’s 30 seconds long.
If you want to send the video from Messenger to WhatsApp then you can just save the video to your phone and then you can send it to the WhatsApp user, uploading & sending through chat.
In this article, I will explain all the methods to just share or send a video from Facebook to WhatsApp and you can just do it by using a few simple steps.
Note: If the video is shared on Messenger then you have to copy the link and download but if that is uploaded & send on Messenger then you can save or download it right there.
To send a video from Messenger to WhatsApp,
- First of all, tap on the video and this will open on your Facebook app.
- Now, just tap on the three-dots icon and tap ‘Copy link‘.
- Once you have the link, open that directly from your chrome browser (make sure you’re logged in).
- Tap & hold and then tap on the ‘Download video‘ option to save it on your mobile.
Can you Upload the Facebook Video to WhatsApp Status?
When you come across an interesting video on your Facebook feed that you would love to share with your contacts on Whatsapp status, there are a couple of things you can do.
You can share the video by copying the link of the video you want to share and then pasting it on your Whatsapp update status page.
Though the link method will not work when the video you desire to share is private.
As an overall better option, you can download the video first using an external downloader tool and later upload it to your Whatsapp status.
But, you must remember that Whatsapp only allows a video up to 30 seconds to be uploaded on the status. As a result, Whatsapp will divide the long video into 30-30 seconds each for upload. You can set the time limit by sliding the time ticker across the bar that is displayed above your video.
Convert Facebook video to Send on WhatsApp
The one-stop solution to all your downloading concerns is Snaptube. It is a user-friendly HD Facebook video downloader, available with a wide range of features. Snaptube will enable you to download all kinds of videos from Facebook in the MP4 format for sending on Whatsapp. In addition to the basic 360 or 720p resolution, you can download the video in high-quality 2K and even 4K resolutions.
This free and reliable third-party solution also supports other social and video platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo as well.
☛ You can also check the steps to download Facebook Videos using tools.
Take a look at the necessary steps to convert a Facebook video :
Step 1: Install Snaptube
- Firstly, you need to download the Snaptube application from the Snaptube official website. Click on the Download button to initiate a safe downloading procedure.
- When the download is complete, launch the APK and start the installation, allow the access.
- Visit the Settings on your phone, tap on Security to allow access and permissions from third-party sources to ensure hassle-free installation.
Step 2: Search for the Facebook Video for Download
- Open the Snaptube app, and select the Facebook option from the homepage. Log in to your Facebook account without worry, since the app would not save your information.
- Now you can browse the app to look for the video you want to download. It will be good to add the video to the Saved List so that you can find it easily.
- If the video isn’t saved, enter its name in the search bar available.
Step 3: Download Video
As soon as you find the video, just click on the download option at the bottom of the screen. Select ‘Download as MP4’, and Snaptube will send a notification on the download completion. A major advantage of Snaptube is that it’s totally free, and there are no limits on the number of video downloads.
Step 4: Upload Video to Whatsapp Status
Now since the video is saved in your Phone’s internal storage, you can open the Whatsapp app and click on Status.
Then, tap on the pencil icon and upload the video from storage with a suitable caption.
How to Share a Video from Messenger to WhatsApp?
Whenever a Facebook friend of yours sends you an informative or funny video on Messenger. You might feel the need to share that video in your Whatsapp groups or with your other friends on Whatsapp.
It is unfortunate that the share icon adjacent to the video shared on Messenger, only allows you to send the video to other Facebook friends. There is no direct share option for Whatsapp.
- However, if the video is previously uploaded on Facebook, you can open the original post including the video.
- Tap the three small dots at the extreme right-hand corner and select the Copy Link option.
- Now, you can send the link to anyone on Whatsapp.
Save Messenger Video and Send to WhatsApp
However, saving videos from Facebook Messenger is a rather easy task. Though you can’t save videos shared directly from Facebook. The videos that are uploaded by the user from their phone, computer, or tablet via Facebook Messenger can always be saved.
- First of all, launch the Facebook Messenger on your mobile and open chat.
- Scroll through your list of active conversations to find the conversation that contains the video you wish to save.
- Open the conversation and long tap on the video file for a few seconds, till the pop-up options appear.
- Tap the ‘Save Video’ icon. Turn on your permissions for immediate download.
- Now you can find the video saved in your phone’s media gallery and you can upload the same on your Whatsapp status.
- You can also send the video to separate Whatsapp contacts, by opening the chat and clicking the paper clip icon.
- Next, tap on ‘Cam’ icon and upload the video & send.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the method that might be helpful for you to just send any Facebook video to WhatsApp and upload it to the status either using the tools to download it or save it from Messenger and then send it to the WhatsApp user.
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- Download All Photos from Messenger Conversation [WORKS]
- Find & Track Messenger Secret Conversations – another phone
- What does it mean by Content not Available on Facebook?
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – without being seen