Your Quick Answer:
- Third-party apps let you remove all friends at once. You can use the Snapchat Unfriend app (APK) to remove several Snapchat friends at once.
- The Friend Remover Bot can use clever techniques to separate the inactive friends on your Snapchat’s friend list.
- You can also use the Snapchat friend cleaner to remove unwanted users from your Friend list. This app supports the removal of friends from different platforms like Snapchat, Facebook, etc.
- Caption Remover for Snapchat is available on the App Store to be downloaded on iOS devices. It can clear out texts or captions written on pictures as well as remove friends too.
There are certain ways to remove all friends on Snapchat at once.
In this article, you’ll be able to know the different Snapchat cleaner apps that you can use to remove friends from the Snapchat friend list. Here you’ll be able to find the steps to use those apps as well as the features it offers.
1. Snapchat Unfriend App (APK):
If you’re looking for the top Snapchat clearer tools, the best-recommended tool is to go for the Snapchat Unfriend app (APK). The app is compatible to be used on Android. You’ll need to download the application directly from the internet as they’re not currently available on Google Play Store.
This Snapchat cleaning tool is designed with many advanced features that not only remove your Snapchat friends from the Friend List but perform various other activities.
Here’s the list of features that this tool provides users:
- The app can restore a filtered picture to the original one by removing the Snapchat filter used on the picture.
- It provides one-click removal of friends from the Friend List.
- The application is very effective in resetting your whole Snapchat profile without deleting your account.
- You can, at once, delete all the friend requests you’ve received on the Added Me section on Snapchat using this app.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: Download the application and then install it on your device.
Step 2: Make sure you’ve enabled the installation from Unknown Sources before installing it.
Step 3: After installation, open the application.
Step 4: On the main interface, you’ll need to enter your Snapchat account’s credentials to get into your account using the app.
Step 5: Next, click on Remove Friends.
Step 6: You’ll need to tick mark the boxes next to select the names of the friends whom you want to remove.
Step 7: Click on Done and the app will remove them from your Snapchat friends list.
2. Friend Remover Bot
Another quick and easy way to remove your friends from the Snapchat Friends List is by using the third-party application named Friend Remover Bot. This application can point out inactive friends and can help you remove them in a few clicks.
This cleaning tool is available as an app or you can use the web version of it too. The tool is free of cost so you don’t need to pay a penny to use it.
- The app has an intuitive interface that’s easy to use.
- It can separate the inactive Snapchat profiles from the active Snapchat profiles.
- You can remove your friends as well as block them at the same time using app.
- The application can also help you delete the Friend Request you’ve sent to other users on Snapchat.
- Compatible with Android devices.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: After you download and install the application, open it.
Step 2: You’ll need to grant permission to the application to have the required access.
Step 3: Next, the app will ask you to log in to your Snapchat account.
Step 4: You’ll be able to find two sections: All Friends and Inactive Friends.
Step 5: Click on All Friends.
Step 6: You’ll need to click and hold the names of the users to select the ones you want to remove.
Step 7: Next, click on Remove.
Those friends will be removed from your Friend List.
3. Snapchat Friends Cleaner
This is another friend remover tool that can not only help you remove the Snapchat friends but also your friends on other social media. It can scan for junk and miscellaneous files on your device to clear those too.
If you want to remove some of the friends from your Snapchat friend list, this is the perfect tool for you to use as it scans your profile to find and remove all the unwanted users without having to use your account’s credentials.
- The app supports the removal of Snapchat friends, Facebook Friends, Instagram followers, etc.
- It can scan your friend list to sort it out in a different manner.
- You’ll be able to view your Snapchat block list by using this application for adding or removing users from the block list too.
- It can remove the Snapchat friends in a few clicks and they won’t be notified about that either.
- This tool supports the hiding of friends too from Snapchat. Therefore, if you don’t want to remove some friends you can hide their names from the list also.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: Install the application after downloading it from the web.
Step 2: Next, open it and click on Allow.
Step 3: You need to select Snapchat as the platform from which you’ll remove friends.
Step 4: Next, you’ll need to enter your Snapchat account’s username and click on Scan.
Step 5: Within a few seconds, the app will display a whole list of your Snapchat friends.
Step 6: Tick mark the square boxes next to the names that you want to remove.
Step 7: Click on Remove and then confirm it by clicking on Done.
4. Caption Remover from Snapchat – iOS
This tool is designed for iOS users to clean and remove captions from pictures on Snapchat. However, it can also help in cleaning your Snapchat account’s friends, adding people to the block list of Snapchat, etc.
You’ll be able to download the application from the App Store to use it on iOS devices.
The traditional purpose of this tool is to remove the captions that you’ve written on snaps using Snapchat.
- Retains the quality of the picture after removing the caption.
- It has a simple and easy interface.
- The process of importing pictures to remove captions is easier with this tool.
- Remove the unwanted friends from the Snapchat Friend list.
- Hide chats and conversations with other users that you’ve had on Snapchat.
- Share the edited picture to Snapchat or other platforms directly from the application.
- The app shows you a countdown timer to let you know the duration of editing left.
🔴 Steps to Follow:
Step 1: After downloading and installing the application from the App Store, open it.
Step 2: To remove captions, you’ll need to import the picture on the app.
Step 3: Click on Clean My Photo.
Step 4: The app will work on removing the caption and then it will display you the clean picture in a few seconds.
Step 5: You can also remove the friends from the Friends list by selecting their names to click on Remove.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the features and steps of the different applications that you can use to remove friends from your Snapchat friend list. The best of all the Snapchat cleaner apps are the Snapchat Unfriend app (APK), Friend Remover Bot, Snapchat friend cleaner, and Caption Remover for Snapchat. All these apps are constructed with cleaning features that can help you remove unwanted users from your Snapchat Friend List.
- How to Re-add Someone on Snapchat if Lost the Username?
- How to Recover Hacked Snapchat Account?
- How to Get a Streak Back on Snapchat?
- How to Delete a Sent Snap on Snapchat?
- What Happens When You Delete an Unopened Snap?
- How to Reset Your Snapchat Password without Email?
- How To Fix ‘Oops! We could not find matching credentials’ on Snapchat?
- How to Delete Messages on Snapchat?
- How To Find Someone’s Real Name On Snapchat?
- How To Get Verified On Snapchat?