How does Instagram Account operate? From an IP address…right? Instagram server stores all the data of users who post on Instagram even who like and share.
I had a doubt on an Instagram profile for its picture on DP to be fake and wondered if I can know the IP of the address, most probably if I could be able to find the location of that person who is behind the profile.
I searched a lot and found many solutions to this.
To know the IP address of that Instagram account you have to use any IP finder tool that is available easily over the internet. Even you can trace the IP if the person watches your content sent directly on chat and this facility is provided in cloud video uploading servers. However, the free video uploading platform like-YouTube can help you know the location of that person.
How to Track an Instagram Account Location?
Now if you want to know the IP address of an Instagram account which is currently active then the method we are going to share with you is, by messaging a link to the person.
Yes, you have to send a link to the person which will track his location along with the other network details whenever the person clicks on that link.
To get a click from that person you have to send some amazing news articles or an interesting video clip that a normal person gets attracted to. This will increase the chance to get a click from that person.
Now follow these steps:
1. Moreover, at first, you have to go to Grabify IP Logger website. From there you have to create a track-link.
2. Now Put a link to an article that people to attract a click and create.
3. Then send the link to the person via messages and remember the person has to open it in a new tab. That’s why send the link in text form. Otherwise, you will see the bots IP, not real.
4. Now, once the person opens the link, with the tracking link you can see real IP. You can swipe bots IP to view only the real IP of that person and this is 100% works, tested by myself.
That’s all you’ve to do.
After you get the IP address, how would you handle that? You have to make sure that it’s not a fake Instagram before coming to any conclusion regarding the details.
I have listed the set of problems that you may face and the solutions for that. Here in this article on Techniquehow, you will learn:
|1.||How to know if this Instagram account is Fake?|
|2.||How does Police check the IP address of an Instagram ID?|
|3.||Is it Possible to see a deleted Instagram account?|
|4.||Is it possible to track the location of a deleted Instagram?|
I’ve given the step-by-step guide for tracking the IP address of an Instagram account.
1. How to know if this Instagram account is Fake?
What’s the benefit to find the IP address if the ACCOUNT IS FAKE? If you want to identify an Instagram account, either it is fake or real then to check with 4 main pillars that you have to verify with.
The first thing you should see is that you have to check either is this account is old or new. If this account is fake then this might have fewer posts on it.
I have seen personally that the fake profile users are those that are not able to verify the identity of themselves. They are not able to post daily and maintain regularity & personal updates.
The best part that I feel to identify a fake Instagram account by choosing a real Instagram account.
I always consider an account to be really having a regular post of the same person and have daily updates and shares on his/her feed.
Otherwise, the mean in the goal of the fake profile holder is to create a max-amount of followers and promote his own products through Instagram.
That is how you can mark that profile as a fake ID.
Another thing I would like to check at the post that you should also consider, the comments on the posts person shared. If you see random comments from people which are not related to the post exactly then you might understand this is the bot-effect that he created for his popularity and definitely a fake account does this kind of activities.
Checking for the comment it Is the best way that you can apply for spotting out a fake Instagram account.
Sometimes it is seen that a person who is having a huge follower base on his fake Instagram account changes that profile to the original name to promote his personal products through the Instagram account by building a fake authority on Instagram.
2. How to Track an Instagram Account?
Finding the IP address of an Instagram account by law enforcement has a process that has to maintain properly. Don’t think that police can track the Instagram server as per their wish.
There are a few steps involved, in this, you have to take the permission from the judge who will provide search warrant to find the IP address from the Instagram server. Contacting Instagram which is a large company for IP address, they will not share the data of users with anybody else without the order from law enforcement only when the case is severe.
How do I find out who is behind a fake Instagram account?
So let’s understand the process:
- First of all, the police take the search warrant from the Law Enforcement when someone files a complaint against the fake ID.
- If the offence is punishable then only the judge will provide the warrant to the police to find the IP address of that person from the Instagram server
- Now once Instagram provides the IP address of the device the person was using, the Instagram account, it goes to the ISP for tracking and finding the details.
- Now the ISP confirms who is the owner of the IP address and finally, the fact gets revealed.
Remember: Finding an IP address is not sufficient to locate the person and if the person is more clever than he can use the third-party program that can change his original location while using the fake Instagram account.
That is why it is always not helpful that anyone can track the person who is behind the Instagram account.
However, finding the IP address is possible in this process but the location of that person still wonders.
But consider that the process is this what you have learnt here to track an IP address of an Instagram account by the use of law enforcement.
3. Is it Possible to find a deleted Instagram account?
Directly you cannot access the Instagram profile by putting the username on instagram.com or on your Instagram app. But you have the use that you can take to see the deleted ID and its stuff online.
The thing is possible by crawler searching every page on Instagram and checks for updates there then stores on its server. You have to take advantage of these search records which are stored either on Google or Yahoo search results as well as on Bing.
My Own Experience:
I used to follow Instagram account which got some posts and then I found that one was fake and has been deleted from the Instagram server. I was looking for ways to see the posts that uploaded on that Instagram account. Then I discovered this way (previously used by many) that actually helped me to find the deleted Instagram profile with the stuff of the person who has posted and this happened through the Google image search.
Google image search helped me while I searched with the Instagram profile link and displayed me some results that actually matching the profile, with all older stuff being visible. I could see the images from the Google search results but I could not click on that link as the source was deleted. This is the only limitation of this method.
The process that you have to follow:
1. Go to the Google image search tab.
2. From there you have to type the Instagram username with the perfect profile link if possible.
3. Now their result will be displayed in front of you and you can confirm the link that is under the search image results.
4. That matches your target profile and BOOM. It’s done, you have found the deleted Instagram account and its stuff online.
This is the same process you can follow to find a deleted IG account on Bing and Yahoo search engines also.
4. Is it possible to track the IP of a deleted Instagram?
You personally cannot track disabled Instagram account’s IP address. But in the case of law enforcement orders, the authority can track the IP address from the data server of Instagram that controlled by Facebook.
Once the tracking is done most probably of 92% chance that the person’s name gets revealed and only fewer cases are not traceable.
This tracking can show the email ID associated with the fake account on the first counter and this email id can also be used to track the person as well.
The Bottom Lines:
Moreover, you understand that there are many ways that a user’s IP address can be revealed. As you already read in this article that the email ID can also be a clue for identifying the IP address of an Instagram user who is behind the Instagram fake account, you personally can do that with the technique that I described, by messaging a link to the person.
- What Does it Mean by Instagrammer?
- Merge Two Instagram Accounts into One [WORKING]
- Private Instagram Account Viewer without Verification
- Instagram Profile Picture shows but User not Found [Mean]
- Can you hide Instagram posts from certain followers? – How
- Apps to Get Rid of Ghost Followers on Instagram [Working]
- Instagram Profile Photo | Profile picture downloader
- How to Make Instagram stories with Multiple images?
- How to See who Saved your Instagram Posts or photos?
- Find Out if Someone Deleted Instagram Profile or Deactivated