Your Quick Answer:
Instagram server stores all the data of users who post on Instagram even those who like and share.
If you have a doubt about an Instagram profile for its picture on DP being a fake and wondered if you can know the IP address, most probably if you could be able to find the location of the person who is behind the profile.
To know the IP address of that Instagram account you have to use any IP finder tool that is available easily over the internet.
Even you can trace the IP if the person watches your content sent directly on chat and track his location through that link.
You have some other ways to tell whether an Instagram account is fake or not.
Instagram Location Tracker:
Now if you want to know the IP address of an Instagram account that is currently active then the method you are going to follow is, messaging a tracking link to the person.
Although, you will see certain things on someone’s Instagram profile that identifies it as real. You must know a few things to confirm if the Instagram account is real.
1. Instagram Location Tracker
2. Grabify Location Tracker
You have to send a link to the person which will track his location along with the other network details whenever the person clicks on that link.
To get a click from that person you have to send some amazing news articles or an interesting video clip that a normal person gets attracted to. This will increase the chance to get a click from that person.
🔴 Follow These Steps:
Step 1: Moreover, first, you have to go to the website. From there you have to create a tracking link.
Step 2: Now Put a link to an article that attracts people’s attention and click & create.
Step 3: Then send the link to the person via messages and remember the person has to open it in a new tab, send the link in text form.
Step 4: Now, once the person opens the link, with the tracking link you can see the real IP. You can swipe the bots IP to view only the real IP of that person and this 100% works.
That’s all you’ve to do.
After you get the IP address, how would you handle that? You have to make sure that it’s a real Instagram before coming to any conclusion regarding the details.
3. Iplogger Location Tracker
From the IP address of the user, you can track the Instagram account’s location online. The IP address of a device is unique and different. You need to first get the IP address of the user whose location you want to track.
This can be done by sending a shortened link IP Logger to the user and as the user clicks on the link, the IP logger will record the IP address and the location of the user.
🔴 Steps To Use IP Logger:
1. Open the IP Logger tool from the link below: https://iplogger.org/.
2. Next, enter a valid link to any video or article. Then click on the Create a short link.
3. After getting the link, send it to the user whose location you want to track.
4. Wait for the user to click on it. As soon as he clicks on it the IP gets recorded. Enter the tracking code in the input box and then click on the It’s a tracking code button.
5. Next, you’ll be able to see the IP address and the location of the user.
You can also put the IP address on any IP tracker to get detailed information about the user’s location.
How to Find out who is behind an Instagram Account:
So let’s understand the process:
1. First of all, the police take a search warrant from Law Enforcement when someone files a complaint against a duplicate Instagram ID.
2. If the offense is severe then only you can find the IP address of that person from the Instagram server with the help of officials.
3. Now once Instagram provides the IP address of the device the person was using the Instagram account on, next it goes to the ISP for tracking and finding out the details.
4. Now the ISP confirms who is the owner of the IP address and finally, the fact gets revealed.
Remember: Finding an IP address is not sufficient to locate the person and if the person is more clever then he can use a third-party program that can change his original location while using the fake Instagram account.
That is why it is not always helpful that anyone can track the person who is behind the Instagram account.
Note that the process is what you have learned here to track an IP address of an Instagram account by the use of law enforcement.
How to Know Someone’s Instagram Location from Profile:
Know the following things below:
1. Find Mentioned Location on Profile
If you’re trying to find the location of someone’s Instagram profile, you can search for it in his profile bio section. On the bio section of their Instagram profile, users mostly add their information to inform other users about themselves.
Even, check the username of the profile to find if the name of the location is mentioned in the username or not.
Often when it’s a business profile or company profile, it adds the location name by combining it with the username to inform the other users about its location. If you don’t find the location in the username or the bio section, you apply the next method.
2. Instagram account activity
On Instagram, you can post different pictures and videos by tagging the location on it. If you’re trying to find the location of some user, you can stalk the profile of the person to view his post and pictures.
Check the location tagged in the pictures which is probably the location of his homeplace. You need to check all the recent posts to find his location.
However, the user may not always tag location on pictures but you can still read the caption and find out if the user has mentioned the location name in the caption of the post.
Live locations are mentioned in posts and stories on Instagram, which can help you to find the city or place where he belongs. If you can’t find it by stalking, ask the user directly if possible.
🏷 Apps For Instagram Activity Tracking of Private Accounts:
The private profiles on Instagram can only be viewed by following the users. However, if you don’t want to follow the user on Instagram you can also spy on the profile using some spying apps.
The best of all the apps that you can use is Glassagram. You need to install this app and subscribe to a plan to make an account. Next, install the Glassagram app on the target’s device and then set it up.
After the target’s device gets linked to your Glassagram account, you’ll be able to spy on the target’s device to check his Instagram profile too.
You can also use the mSpy app. It is a top spying tool that you can use to spy on others’ Instagram profiles without following them. It works on both Android and iPhones.
You can even use the Instalooker app to spy on private Instagram accounts anonymously. You just need to enter the username of the profile you want to spy on and then click on the Start Viewer button to check the post of the private profile anonymously.
🔯 Is it possible to Find a Deleted Instagram Account?
Directly you cannot access the Instagram profile by putting the username on instagram.com or on your Instagram app.
The thing is possible by a crawler that searches every page on Instagram and checks for updates there then stores them on its server. You have to take advantage of these records which are stored either on Google (best) or Yahoo search results.
The process that you have to follow:
1. Go to the Google image search tab.
2. From there you have to type the Instagram username with the complete profile link if possible.
3. Now the result will be displayed in front of you and you can confirm the link that is under the search image results.
4. That opens your target profile in cached version and it’s done, you have found the deleted Instagram account & its stuff online.
This is the same process you can follow to find a deleted IG account on the Google search engine.
🔯 Is it possible to track the IP of a deleted Instagram?
You personally cannot track the disabled Instagram account’s IP address. But in the case of law enforcement orders, the authority can track the IP address from the data server of Instagram that is controlled by Facebook.
Once the tracking is done most probably of 92% chance that the person’s name gets revealed and only a fewer cases are not traceable.
This tracking can show the email ID associated with the fake account on the first counter and this email id or mobile number can also be used to track the person as well.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does Instagram show live locations?
Instagram doesn’t show the live location of any user but it allows you to tag your location in your post so that you can inform the viewers about your location or the location of the place whose pictures you’re posting.
If you want to know the live location of any Instagram user, you need to ask the person to share his location with you if possible.
2. Can I see someone’s Instagram activity without being friends?
If you don’t follow a user on Instagram, you can still see his posts and videos on Instagram only if the profile is public. The public profile allows both followers and non-followers to view their stories and posts.
But if the account is private, then you can’t view the Instagram activity of the user unless you follow it.
- How To Know If Someone Deleted Their Instagram
- Instagram Fake Account Finder – Who Is Behind A Fake Account
- Instagram Location Tracker – Online Tools
- Why Can’t My Friends Repost My Instagram Story
- How To See Someone’s Instagram Story If They Blocked You
- Why Is Your Instagram Account Has Been Temporarily Locked
- We Limit How Often You Can Do Certain Things On Instagram: Fixed
- Instagram Last Seen Checker – Best Tools
- Can You Hide Instagram Posts From Someone?
- Does Instagram Notify When You Screen Record Story?
- Can You Mark Instagram Messages As Unread?
- Why Is Instagram Not Letting Me Like Posts: FIXED
- What Does It Look Like When Someone Deactivates Their Instagram
- Instagram Age Checker: Creation Date Of An Account
- What Does Instagram User Mean – Blocked Or Deactivated