If you are the admin of a particular WhatsApp group then by default you have the permission to add or remove someone from the WhatsApp group. For a viral post, it’s better to have a lot of people in a WhatsApp group.
Only a fixed number of people can be added to a WhatsApp group.
Latest WhatsApp Group Limit 2021:
Why is this limited to 256 users in a WhatsApp group?
The actual reason is unknown but this is WhatsApp’s decision & the company is trying to increase the limit day by day. The reasons are described in details below:
Limiting the chats:
Prioritizes Group Members:
1. Add up to 3000 Members in a Group
Utmost of 256 people in a WhatsApp group is a myth. You can get more people added into a WhatsApp group by sharing the invite link. That implies you can’t include more than 256 by yourself but that is not the exact group limit. So, if you want to increase your limit from 256 up to 3000, at that point this strategy will be useful for you.
Just open your WhatsApp group and tap on three dots icon.
Next, from that point tap on ‘Group info’ and an option will be there ‘Invite to Group via Link’.
Just, share the link with your friends and in other groups.
Now, when anybody taps on that link, he/she can join the group even if the limit is crossed over 256, thus increasing the limit of up to 3000 people in a single WhatsApp group.
2. Install WhatsApp Plus Mod for Group Limit
If you are wondering for a long time to increase WhatsApp group limit then WhatsApp Plus is the best choice that you can install on your Android or iOS device in order to break the WhatsApp group limitation.
WhatsApp Plus actually the Mod of the WhatsApp, you can add people more than 256 in a single WhatsApp group and this app is available in APK format that you have to download in .apk and install it on your Android mobile.
Just follow the simple steps:
1. Just download the WhatsApp plus in APK and install it on your mobile
2. Now just create a group on your WhatsApp Plus and add more people you want. Note that on this app you will have no restrictions to add more than 256 people on a single group.
3. Increase WhatsApp Group limit using ES-Explorer
For adding more than 10,000 people in a WhatsApp group, ES-Explorer is the best app you should try. But, your device must be rooted in using ES-Explorer. Now, once you install the ES-Explorer file manager from the play store, just follow the simple methods below.
Before starting, just check if the Root Explorer is turned on then follow the next levels-
First of all, tap on the ‘three lines’ icon and select ‘Device’ option from there.
Now, once you tap on that, you will find the ‘Data’ folder. Again tap on the ‘Data’ folder that comes in the next screen.
Then, you have a folder named ‘com.whatsapp’ and this is your target. Upon opening the folder you will get another folder ‘shared_prefs’.
Once you open that folder, finally you get the file named ‘com.whatsapp_prefer’.
Just select the file and from the ‘More’ option tap on ‘Properties’. Now, to change the permissions tap on the ‘Change’ button. From there tick on all permissions and save.
Now, open the file in HTML format and find the line participants_size_limit and change the value to 9999.
That’s all. Your limit for adding people in a single WhatsApp group is now increased. However, you can put any value there to increase the limit to unlimited.
- How to Stop Auto-Download in WhatsApp Web? – Ways
- Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Profile – Find it Out
- Dual WhatsApp Storage Problem & Folder is Missing – FIXED
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Fix WhatsApp Web is Not Downloading Files – PDF and others
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS