Your Quick Answer:
To forward messages automatically from one number to another number you’ll need to use an app.
You’ll have to enter the phone number of the device to which you want to forward your text messages.
Tools and apps like AutoForward Text and PhoneLeash are the best ones available that can help you to forward messages to any device.
However, for forwarding SMS on iPhone, you can do it easily by connecting the same Apple iCloud IDs.
For forwarding SMS from Android to iPhone, you’ll need to use the Call Forwarder app on android which is some parts are premium.
The Call Forwarder app can also help you in sending automatically forwarded SMS to emails too. To forward SMS on WhatsApp, you’ll need to click on Share to send it on WhatsApp.
How to Automatically Forward Text Messages to Another Number
There are several ways that you can follow in order to do this:
1. Forward Text Messages to Another Number: Google Voice
You can forward Text to another phone number using Google Voice. Google Voice app is very efficient in forwarding text messages in no time. Many aren’t aware that message forwarding is a very basic and simple feature offered by both Android and iOS.
🔴 Steps To Use:
- You’ll need to download and install the Google voice app and set it up to use it.
- Next, open the application and click on the menu button. You’ll be able to get a list of options.
- Click on the option Settings.
- Then you’ll need to navigate to the message settings.
- Next, find the option to forward text messages to linked numbers.
- This helps in sending and storing important messages to other devices, especially when one is out for servicing.
- For forwarding the messages, you’ll need to enter the phone numbers to whom you want to forward and then save the changes to keep those numbers linked.
- After you’re done with forwarding messages, you’ll need to make sure to remove the service when it’s not needed anymore.
- The voicemail forwarding service is only available in case of forwarding emails. This service helps in forwarding voicemails directly to emails. This service comes in handy when you’re traveling to places where you have stable WiFi but no proper phone connection.
Tools for Forwarding Text Messages to Another Number
There are many apps and tools that you can use for forwarding text. The two of the best apps are AutoForward text and PhoneLeash. These two apps come with many features.
Look down below and you’ll be able to see the features and steps to use these two apps:
Phone Leash is a message forwarding application that’s specially designed for Android. It’s not compatible to be used on iOS.
- Phone Leash allows you to forward text messages automatically.
- It even allows you to forward MMS from one phone number to another.
- This app allows you to read and reply to messages as well through your email or another phone number.
- You can even import text message history using your email address via this app.
- It allows you to find out about the GPS location of the other device too.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Install the PhoneLeash application from Google Play Store on your device from where you intend to forward the messages.
Step 2: Open the app.
Step 3: Next, provide the app with the required access.
Step 4: Then click on Next and then click on Agree to proceed.
Step 5: You’ll need to enter the phone number in the input box that says Enter contact email.
Step 6: Then click on Next to forward the messages to that phone number.
Step 7: Tick on WhatsApp forwarding if needed.
Step 8: Now select the notification you’d like to receive tick mark message waiting.
Step 10: To protect your privacy please set up a password.
Step 11: Let’s Give this device a unique name.
Step 12: Your contact email please.
Step 13: Finally, tap on the ‘CLICK HERE TO FINISH‘ to complete.
2. AutoForward Text
AutoForward Text is another online third-party tool that you can use for forwarding text messages on Android. You’ll need to directly install this tool from the web to use it.
Here are some of the features of this tool about which you should know:
- It allows you to forward both incoming and outgoing messages to other devices.
- You can also forward your call history as well as the whole SMS history.
- Filtering by keywords, contact names are also responsible for quick forwarding of messages.
- It helps in receiving daily reports too.
- The tool provides online help and support services to answer all the queries.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: You’ll need to first download the apk from the web.
Step 2: Sign up for a free account as a trial basis or you can buy the premium version.
Step 3: Open the application and then click on Allow to provide access to the app.
Step 4: Next, you need to select the phone number to whom you want to forward the messages.
Then forward it.
Forward Text Messages to Another Number on iPhone
By connecting the same Apple ID you’ll be able to forward calls and SMS on your iPhone. It’s a very simple process where the SMS and calls are automatically forwarded to the connected or selected device. While setting up the phone, you’ll need to register yourself using an email which you’ve used to register your other devices also.
Once your device gets connected by the same Apple iCloud ID, the forwarding of messages, and calls would be done from there if the device is nearby or connected through an iPhone hotspot.
You need to be sure that you’re registering it correctly so that the process won’t fail to forward calls and text messages from one device to all the connected nearby devices.
Frequently asked Questions:
1. How to Auto Forward SMS Text Messages? (Android to iPhone)
Start with enabling call forwarding and SMS forwarding on your Android device.
- Download and Install the SMS Forwarder app on your Android.
- Next, click Settings.
- Then click on Notify message status.
- Next, you need to disable roaming.
- Then add your Gmail account and click on Done.
- Next, go to New Profile.
- Then give your profile a name and enable it to receive messages from everyone.
- Next, in the Forward To section, add your email address and phone number of the device to which you wanna send the SMS.
- Then click on More options and head on to Append Sender info to the forwarded message section and click on Append both.
- Click on Done.
- Now you’ll be able to forward messages from Android to iPhone.
2. How to Automatically Forward SMS to Your Email?
You can automatically forward SMS to your emails using the application SMS Forwarder.
- Download the application and then set it up by providing all the required permission.
- Add your email address by clicking on SET UP EMAIL.
- Next, you can turn off the battery optimization and then add filters to select which type of SMS would be forwarded.
- Then, you’ll need to set up the recipient for choosing who will receive the forwarded messages. You can add more than one recipient.
- You’ll need to set up the Forwarding Conditions to clear out what to transfer and from who.
- Even in the Forwarding Conditions, you’ll be able to set the Rule for text too.
- From the More Settings section, enable notifications, and select the preferred delivery date if you want it to be forwarded later.
3. How to Auto-Forward SMS to WhatsApp Number Instantly?
- Forwarding SMS to WhatsApp is possible. You’ll need to open the Message application of the device.
- Next, search for the SMS that you want to forward.
- Open the message screen and then click and hold the message for two seconds.
- You’ll be able to see a few options. From the options click on Share and not on Forward. The forward option allows it to be shared via the Message app only, which is why you’ll need to choose the option Share.
- Next, click on WhatsApp.
- Then you’ll need to click on the name of the contact to whom you want to forward the message.
- Then send it on WhatsApp.
- This process takes no time and can be done instantly.
- How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number
- How To Delete Google Search History On Android & iPhone
- How To View iPhone Location History
- Does iMessage Say Delivered When Blocked – What Says If Blocked
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- How To Record Video And Play Music At The Same Time
- How To Find WiFi Password With IP Address
- How To Record Screen On An Android Device
- How To View The Clipboard History On Android Phone
- How To Make A Photo Collage On iPhone