If your smartphone is performing slow then you might have noticed that this is due to some apps which are creating those problems because of the cached files in it.
Why not?… It is very easy to use and has all the required features just like sharing, messaging, calling, etc.
That is why Facebook users are increasing day by day and one of the main reasons is the Smartphone. But, it is needed sometimes to clear cache files to lose heavy load on smartphones.
Why should You Clear Facebook Cache?
There are multiple reasons to clear the cache of the Facebook app–
- If your phone is getting slow just find the Facebook app data storage. If it is huge then just free the space by clearing the cache.
- If the FB app stopped to load some images on Facebook and hangs too much then it may be due to the cache files.
- Clearing the cache of the Facebook app helps the app to perform better. Any problems created in this app due to the cache will be solved.
These are some of those problems which you may have solved by clearing the cache files.
Clear Facebook Cache Files on iPhone or iPad
- Step 1: Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Step 2: Manage Storage on TOP.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook App.
- Step 4: Delete App.
Clear Facebook Cache Files on Android
At first, go to your ‘settings’ option and click on it.
After clicking on that button your all Facebook cache files will be deleted in just a few seconds and you will get it as a cache free Facebook app. Hence, you will realize that your mobile phone will work faster than before.
- Clear Facebook / Messenger app cache on iPhone – 2021
- What do you See on Facebook Messenger if Blocked – 2021
- What Determines the Top 6 Friends on Facebook Profile?
- See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook – Cancel ALL
- Change Birthday on Facebook after Limit 
- FACEBOOK FRIENDS REMOVER – Batch delete Inactive Friends
- How to Hide Online Status on Facebook Lite?
- More likes on Facebook Business Page without Paying
- Block Someone From Facebook page who hasn’t liked
- Detailed Guide to Change Language Settings on Facebook