If you want to resize the Instagram photos then you can do it using your Instagram editor and filters that make the photos look awesome and easy to upload also.
Now, still, if you want to customize any photos or want to cut the images or resize then you can take a step back and do it from other online tools.
There are tools that you can use for free and can resize or make circle photos for your Instagram profile picture. You can choose the size your own or make it circle from any portion you want.
You can use the tool named Promo image resizer that will resize your photos for your Instagram profile. Also, you can use the Instagram Profile Picture Resizer tool to drag & drop images and then resize & upload those to Instagram.
To resize the images for Instagram from your mobile, you can use the apps like Insfull or InSquare app (installing from the play store), then you can add photos and make edits as you choose to do.
In this article, I will explain the all methods to resize images or make circle images for an Instagram profile through the online tools. Let’s dive into the steps.
1. Circle Instagram Profile Picture – Canva.com
If you want to make a ring or circle around your profile picture on Instagram, then there are some tools that you can use for this particular purpose. One of the best tools or applications which is used to make your Instagram profile picture’s size circle is Canva.com.
This website has a free version that can be used by anyone to make edits to your profile picture. You can easily find it on google chrome or any other web browser.
To convert your Instagram profile picture size to circle,
- Step 1: Firstly, open Canva.com from your web browser or you can install Canva on iPhone from app store.
- Step 2: Then click on “Create a design” and then click on “Instagram Post”.
- Step 3: After that click, on the left-hand side elements where you will see an option of frames.
- Step 4: Select the circle frame and drag it to the entire section of the post.
- Step 5: After that, go to uploads and choose your desired picture and drag it to that circle.
- Step 6: At last, click on “Enter”.
Now, export & save the image on your device for free to use it on Instagram.
2. Promo.com (Free image resizer)
There is another tool known as Promo.com, which can be used to resize your posts on Instagram or even your profile picture. On the bright side, this tool is also free of cost to use. There are basic steps that are followed to resize your images by using this tool.
Not only that but other tasks can also be performed with this tool.
Now, if you want to resize your Instagram post or profile picture from Promo.com, then you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: First of all, open the image resizer page on your browser.
- Step 2: Then, choose a photo and upload it there, or you can even add a link to that picture.
- Step 3: Then, a list of sizes will appear in front of you, then choose your desired size from that list.
- Step 4: At last, download your resized image, or you can also convert it to MP4.
You can finally use that resized picture anywhere you desire.
3. Instagram Profile Picture Resizer
This tool can be used to resize your desired image for your Instagram profile picture. Just like other tools, this tool is also absolutely free and extremely simple to use.
To resize any picture for your Instagram profile picture, from this resizer,
- Step 1: First of all, open the Instagram profile picture resizer from web browser.
- Step 2: There, you will see a box that says, “Click to Upload your image here”.
- Step 3: Drag your image there and fit it to the size as per your requirement.
- Step 4: Upload your desired picture and make edits on it.
- Step 5: Now add pixels to get your output format of the image.
- Step 6: Finally, download your resized image.
4. Use Insfull app
If you want to view zoomed Instagram posts or profile pictures, then this app is the right option for you. The Insfull app can be easily downloaded from google play store or apple store for free of cost. This tool is great for enlarging or resizing your Instagram profile picture.
With the help of this app, you can also view enlarged profile pictures of other Instagram users.
You can type the username of other Instagram users and see the enlarged or zoomed profile picture here, which is impossible on the Instagram app.
The other features of the Insfull app include:
- High resolution Image output.
- Used to find any profile on Instagram.
- Profile pictures can be downloaded and saved as username.jpg.
To view a zoomed profile picture on the Insfull app,
- Step 1: First of all, install the Insfull app from the Google play store.
- Step 2: After that, open the app and type the Instagram user name of the person.
- Step 3: Then, open that person’s profile and click on the profile picture.
- Step 4: A zoomed profile picture will appear in front of you that can be zoomed by 8x times and can even be downloaded.
5. InSquare Pic app for Editing
If you are looking for an application to resize your Instagram profile picture or posts, you can find an app which not just resizes your pictures but also allows you to edit them. The InSquare app enables you to resize as well as edit your Instagram posts.
Some of the best features of this app are:
- Best photo editor and collage maker.
- Lots of filter and text captions.
- Many backgrounds effect.
- You can share edited photos to any social media platform.
To edit your photos from the InSquare Pic app, follow the steps:
- Step 1: First of all, install the InSquare app from the play store or apple store.
- Step 2: Then after opening the app, you can select whether you want to choose an image from the gallery or take a new photo from the app itself.
- Step 3: After choosing the photo, you can edit it according to you from various editing options.
- Step 4: Once you are done with the editing, you can download that edited image, then share it to any social media platform with just a few clicks.
The Bottom Lines:
This article mentioned the tools that you can use in order to resize your images for uploading those on Instagram. The best tools with steps are provided in the list, just choose one that suits your need.
- Does Instagram Notify when you Screenshot Messages or Posts?
- Know if Someone Muted your Stories or DM on Instagram
- FIXED – Add Post to Your Story on Instagram Missing
- Can You See who Looks at Highlights on Instagram? – 2021
- How Does Instagram Rank Story Viewers?
- Instagram Following List Order – How Is It Ordered?
- View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following
- 3 Best Anonymous Instagram Story Viewer Apps – iOS & Android
- Anonymous Instagram Story Viewer – Airplane Mode + Chrome
- Find out Who Made a Fake Instagram Account