If you’re looking for the techniques to change the text to bold on a Facebook post then you can use some third-party tools. These tools not only change the text to bold but also change the fonts for bold text.
There are some online tools that you can use to bold the text or change the font of a Facebook post. These online tools or apps are just the perfect way to generate more fancy and attractive Facebook posts.
Tools like the LingoJam text generator, the FySymbol bold text generator tool can be used to generate such bold text with different font styles.
To make text bold in a Facebook post or status, first, open the online tool FySymbol then go to the bold text option, and from there type your text to get the bolded text with multiple styles. Now, just copy it, and then paste it on your Facebook post. You can use the app ‘Bold Text Generator Fonts‘ on your android device to enter your text and make it bold directly from the app and then paste it to Facebook.
In this article, I have provided a whole lot of details about the online tools and the apps that can help you generate bold text and you can create more engaging posts using these.
How Can I Change the Font Style of my Facebook Post?
As Facebook doesn’t provide you with any direct feature to change the font of your text in the post, you need tools that are available online to make it happen. You can use these fonts generator tools to change the font of the text on a Facebook post or status.
How to Make Bold Text in Facebook Post or Status?
If you want to bold text along with you want stylish texts as well then you can use these tools that I have mentioned here in this article. The online tool that you use from here, just has to enter the text and this will automatically generate the bold text with stylish fonts, you can also choose the apps to make bold texts.
1. Use FSymbols Tool – Bold Text in Facebook
This tool is one of the best tools that can help you bold your text. As Facebook doesn’t deliver any tools or features to bold the text of the post, you can try this one. Here you’ll find a combination of font styles of bold texts. The technique is very easy to use, you just need to input the text and copy any of the generated text whose style you like the most.
To make bold text using the FSymbols tool,
- First of all, get into the Fsymbols website then open the Bold text generator tool.
- Once you’re on the site, you’ll find a box to enter the text that you want to bold. The box says write here to bold text.
- This bold text generator works wonders in generating text in several styles.
- You’ll find that the tool is also generating the same text in various styles.
- Copy one of those fonts that you think you want and choose by clicking the copy button at the right-hand corner.
- Then paste it into your Facebook post to make your post engaging and look cool.
You can use these texts on Facebook posts and as well as on Facebook status.
2. Bold Text Generator Fonts App – Android
You can use the bold text generator fonts app on your mobile in order to bold your text on Facebook. If you are on android then you can use this app in order to input the text and then you can see a lot of fonts are presenting in front of you in bold text.
- You can use this in order to bold your text for your Facebook statuses and posts.
- You can choose one of many fonts that are displayed on the app.
⦿ How To Use:
To make bold text in Facebook,
- First of all, install the Bold Text Generator app on your android device.
- Next, open the app on your android device and go to the input option.
- Now type the text that you want to bold or get it in a bold stylish format.
- The app will automatically show the converted fonts in bold.
- You have to choose any one of them that you want to use for your Facebook status or post.
Note: This app works best and works even without the internet, just you need to copy the text from the listed fonts in bold.
3. Fonts Apps for iOS
The Fonts app is another best app that you can use on your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad if you want to make a bold text or stylish text to use for your Facebook post or status. If you are on your iOS device then the Fonts app is a free tool that you can use in order to get custom fonts for your texts and the same you can use on your Facebook as well.
- The Fonts App has some in-app purchases, even the installation is free on your iPhone.
- You can get many custom fonts by inputting your text onto the app.
⦿ How To Use:
The steps to change the font style or make a bold font for your texts are quite easy.
To bold text in Facebook from iPhone,
- First of all, install the Fonts app on your iOS device like an iPhone or iPad.
- Next, open the app and go to the input text option of the option.
- Now you will see a custom list of fonts generated on that app.
- Just copy the text from there and put that text onto your Facebook app either in post or status.
That’s all you’ve to do.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the steps for the tools or apps that you have to follow in order to bold the text and get stylist bold text. There are many tools that are mentioned in this article, just choose according to your need.
- Find Email Address From Facebook – Steps
- Change Language Settings On Facebook – Steps
- How to See your Facebook Password while Logged In?
- Block Someone From Facebook Page who Hasn’t Liked
- Change Profile Picture on Messenger without Facebook
- Recover Permanently Deleted Messages on Facebook
- See Someone’s Profile who Blocked You On Facebook
- How to Connect Facebook to Twitter?
- Facebook Fake Account Checker/Finder – Best Tools
- How to Hide Mutual Friends list on Facebook [NEW]