Did you leave a WhatsApp group and want to rejoin without admin permission? Wondering how to add someone to WhatsApp group without being an admin? WhatsApp allows users to join any WhatsApp group on your wish by clicking the invite link.
But, once you left the group, how to join back into that group again using LINK?…
Once you have left a WhatsApp group and you were the admin of that group, upon leaving the group the admin permission shifts to someone else.
Now, if you are planning to get that position back then you must RELY on the current admin of that group.
The BEST part.
Things go WELL till you have done this on your wish and possibility is there if everyone will support you to get back into the group.
But, what should ONE do if someone or the admin removed him/her from a WhatsApp group!
WhatsApp is famously known for its group chatting. In a WhatsApp group, you can add a lot of members and you can share audio clips, video clips, and pictures.
So the most obvious question is, how do you rejoin that group after being removed?
For example, you have a group like this where you can plan to go out on a Sunday.
If you just tapped on the ‘Exit group’.
…you can request the group admin to add you back if you know them. In this case, since it is a friend you can easily approach.
You cannot create WhatsApp group invite link without being the admin of that group but can join the group with the invite link using another WhatsApp.
Note: If you just changed your phone or mobile handset and want to use the WhatsApp on the new phone then the joined groups will still be there, you don’t have to rejoin all of these groups again.
In order to add yourself to a new WhatsApp group just use the group invite link or ask the admin to get you joined into that group.
1. Admin Removed me from WhatsApp Group: Ask Someone to Add
If you don’t know the group admin, you can politely text them citing your concern about exiting the group.
When one admin just removed you from any group, reach out to other admins (if there) and request them.
Let’s follow these steps to rejoin a group after the admin removed you:
- Just open the group information i.e. participants.
- Get the admin details i.e. contact info.
- Now reach to them on WhatsApp and ask to add yourself to that group.
You can request them to you so that you can rejoin the WhatsApp group. That’s all you have to do.
2. Join WhatsApp group without admin permission
If you are the only admin in the group, you should assign someone an admin of that group while leaving. You can ask any member to send you the group invite link so that you rejoin the group.
To rejoin a WhatsApp group, all you have to do:
- Get the WhatsApp group joining link & Click on that link to rejoin the WhatsApp group again.
- Make sure you have not joined the group before with that number. (In case use another WhatsApp number)
- Ask the other admins to make you the admin again on that particular group.
However, if you had the invite link with you, you can use that one without asking it from someone else.
3. Join Same WhatsApp Group using WhatsApp Beta
There is another way also, you can install the WhatsApp beta version on your phone.
Then ask a member of the group to send you the group link. Then click on that link to be added, and then verify the link.
By following these steps, you don’t need the admin permission to rejoin the WhatsApp group. Without the actual need for an invitation, you can join.
How to Create Group Link in WhatsApp?
Now a lot of people might have a question what a group link is and how to create that in WhatsApp.
It’s pretty easy. You have to follow these steps:
Step #1: Go to the group info of any group you want, then you will find an option of an invite to the group link.
Step #2: After that, you can click on it and wait until the group link is created. Then, you can share the link to the people who want to rejoin the WhatsApp group or also copy the link to your email.
Step #3: You can also use the QR code so that you can be added to the group without any invitation.
If you do not wish to continue or if someone else has already added the person then you could choose the revoke link option.
The Bottom Lines:
These are the ways you can rejoin the WhatsApp group if you leave the group due to some circumstances. It’s totally understandable that these accidents do happen sometimes due to our absent-mindedness but we have hacks for every problem!
Why can’t I add my friend to a WhatsApp group?
If you’re unable to add a person into the WhatsApp group, then this may happen due to two reasons. Either the person has recently left the group and blocked the admins or the person changed her settings that nobody can add her into any WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp recently came with a feature, located under privacy settings. You can set the permission either to your contacts or nobody to add you to a WhatsApp group.
Can I exit from a group when I am admin there?
While you are the only admin of a WhatsApp group then you can leave a group but not in a single click. You have to take a few steps to make another person as an admin of that group to leave the group.
You have to make someone admin of that group who is presently a member of that group. But, if you wish to make the admin who is not a member of the group just take time to add him/her to that group first.
How to add myself back into that WhatsApp group I left?
Now, if you have left your WhatsApp group then you have to take the help of the admin of that group. First of all, the admin of the group has to add you as a normal member of that group. After that, he can make you an admin of that group again.
How can I regain my admin tag in WhatsApp Group?
A WhatsApp group shows who created the group and for this whatever the reason you leave or delete WhatsApp profile your number will always be shown as the group creator.
So, if you have left the group still your number is shown as a group creator. Now if you left and want to rejoin the WhatsApp group as admin then the only way is by requesting the current admin to add you into the group and then make you the admin.
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – iOS & Android
- 7 Best WhatsApp Online Notification Tracker Apps – FREE
- Send a Blank Message on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram
- Stop Autosaving WhatsApp Photos – How to Save on Mobile?
- Read WhatsApp group Messages Without Sender Knowing
- Best WhatsApp Mods Download 2021 – Hide Online
- Hide online in WhatsApp while Chatting
- Create fake last seen on WhatsApp [Working]
- Know if WhatsApp video call is being recorded by Someone
- Disable ‘WhatsApp Web is Currently Active’ Notification
- 4 Ways to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp – GB WhatsApp & Clone App
- What happens when you unblock someone on WhatsApp?