⦾ Your Quick Answer:
- Facebook users face the issue of their video being removed from Facebook due to some reasons.
- Even for the violation of copyright law, or for posting misleading content, Facebook takes down such videos.
- To recover these deleted Facebook photos or videos, you can request Facebook Help or use any tool to recover those.
- If you’re sure that your content is appropriate and hasn’t violated any guidelines you should report the issue to the Facebook Help and Support Center.
- They’ll review the situation and then if the result is in your favor, your video will be restored in no time.
- You can also try the iPhone Data Recovery tool if you’ve used your iPhone previously to upload the video and that can help you recover the photos or videos.
There are also some reasons why some Facebook videos get disappeared.
In this article, you’ll be able to find all the effective techniques to restore deleted Facebook videos. If your video has been removed by Facebook, you can try using these techniques to get it recovered.
Why Does the Facebook Video Get Deleted?
Facebook videos get deleted due to various issues:
- It may be the consequence of a technical bug. Therefore if Facebook faces issues with audio, video, or other kinds of system problems, then any uploaded videos can get deleted.
- Another cause of the deletion of any video is when the content of the video is inappropriate. Videos with fake content, misleading content, or false information about serious issues get deleted by Facebook on the grounds of being inappropriate.
- Facebook itself deletes any video after they’re being reported as misleading, spam, or inappropriate to watch.
- If any video has violated the copyright guidelines, the video is most likely to be taken down by Facebook. Therefore if one reports a video that violated the copyright infringement, the video would be deleted by Facebook and it wouldn’t be available for the audience to watch.
Sometimes, users take down or delete their videos on their own. Facebook users delete videos after uploading due to some issues. These are some of the main reasons for Facebook videos getting deleted or you’re not finding it anymore available to watch.
Recover Deleted Live video on Facebook
There are a few ways that you can take in order to recover deleted Facebook videos:
1. Request to Facebook
If your uploaded video has got deleted from Facebook or has been deleted by Facebook itself for violating guidelines, copyright, or misleading content, you’ve chances of getting it back by reporting the issue.
If you’re sure that your content wasn’t inappropriate or you haven’t violated any guidelines, you can take this matter to the Facebook help and support center. You need to report to them about the issue of your account being deleted by Facebook. You need to approach them & explain the issue that there is a mistake from their end that your video was taken down without any actual reasons.
You’ve to claim the restoration of your video to the help center clearly by going to the Help and Support section.
After your request, the Facebook Help And Support team will look into the matter and they’ll get back to you with the result. If your video hasn’t violated any guidelines or it was not any kind of misleading or spam content then there are pretty good chances that the Facebook team would restore your video after reviewing the situation.
2. Using iPhone Data Recovery
If you’ve uploaded a video on Facebook using your iPhone and now the video has been deleted from Facebook, you can surely get it back by recovering the iPhone data.
But you’ve to know about the exact steps to perform the process of recovery of any video using iPhone data recovery.
The following guiding points have all the detailed instructions of the steps to carry on with the restoration of the deleted or removed video using the iPhone data recovery.
Step 1: For the first step, you need to install and run the iPhone Data Recovery application.
Step 2: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 3: Now on your computer, you’ll be flashed with a pop-up notification. Click on Trust to proceed.
Step 4: Next, you’ve to head on to the Recover from iOS section and click on Start Scan.
Step 5: You’ll be able to see all the existing as well as the files in different categories.
Step 6: Now to restore the removed video, you’ve to choose the App Video option which you’ll find in the left panel.
Step 7: At once, all the recoverable videos will be flashed on the screen.
Step 8: Choose and click to preview the video you want to recover. Then click on Recover to export the file to a new destination folder and it’s done.
3. iCloud backup
If you’ve used your iPhone to upload the video, then you have got the option to recover your iPhone data from the iCloud backup section. It stores all your backed-up data which you need to restore to get back your removed Facebook video.
To do that you’ve to act and follow the exact steps that are explained below:
Step 1: You’ve to install the iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and launch it.
Step 2: Next, you need to plug in a USB cable and connect your computer to your iPhone.
Step 3: Click on the Trust option on the pop-up notification.
Step 4: Next, you need to choose the option Recover From iCloud Backup.
Step 5: Then you’ve to login into your iCloud account using the correct details.
Step 6: You’ll be flashed with the backed-up data file.
Step 7: Next, you’ve to download the backup file on your computer to extract the photos or videos from it.
You need to choose and click on the video that you need to restore/re-upload and it will be restored in that way.
4. Recover from Archive settings
Another effective way to recover your removed Facebook video is by restoring it from the archive settings. To do that you’ve to download all your Facebook data from the archive settings to find the deleted video to recover it.
Here are the steps you need to perform to successfully recover the removed Facebook video from the archive settings:
Step 1: Open the Facebook account.
Step 2: Login to your account.
Step 3: You need to click the downside arrow at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Next, select the Settings option and you’ll be taken to a new page.
Step 5: In the General section, you’ll find a hyperlink of Download a copy of your Facebook data. You’ve to click on it.
Step 6: Next, you need to click on the Start My Archive option under the Download Your Information section. Your screen will show you a pop-up notification of Request My Download. Confirm it.
Step7: After successful download, you’ll get an email from Facebook. It will have an attached link at the end of the mail. Click on it.
Step 8: Next, click on Download Archive and then enter your password. Now all your Facebook photos, videos, and messages are saved in a zip file from where you can restore whichever you want after extracting the file.
You can unzip the file anytime to restore any data you need.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the ways to restore or recover videos that have got deleted from Facebook. Methods like claiming it to Facebook for recovery, iCloud backup, iPhone data recovery, and recovery from the Facebook archive settings are some of the useful methods you can apply to restore your removed Facebook video.
- How to Fix ‘Confirm Your Identity’ on Facebook?
- How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account?
- How to Fix if Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Code not Received?
- This account is also logged into Facebook on this device – FIXED
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- How to Recover your Facebook Account without Email or Phone?
- How to Make All Photos Private On Facebook at Once?
- How to Hide and Unhide Messages on Facebook Messenger?
- How to See Who Viewed Your Featured Photos on Facebook?