If you’re wondering to send a streak or snap to everyone on your Snapchat contact list then you have multiple ways to do that.
Snapchat does have a lot more features that you have to use combined to adjust with other settings. Like if you want to send the snap to someone then Snapchat has its own features to add people through shortcuts.
The option is visible whenever you click a snap and sending to people, you can create a new shortcut and add all people into that shortcut first. Then directly you can send the snap next time to all people using that new shortcut.
To send streaks to everyone at once either you just create a shortcut and send snaps through it or you can just create a group add people into it and send that snap. There is an alternative way to send snap using the SnapAll tool that does its job really well and with that tool, you can send a snap up to 200 people at once.
But what I have found is that, in the case of a group you do not start or create a streak with them, this is just treated as sharing media onto a group.
I have more details to discuss, so let’s begin:
Send streaks to everyone in your Snapchat contact list at Once
You can share the same snap using two features in Snapchat. Step-by-step instruction to send streaks to everyone in your Snapchat contact list.
Using Snapchat Shortcuts: [without Group]
- You will see shortcuts option while you’re sending a snap, just follow the steps:
- Just tap on Shortcuts and then ‘New Shortcut’.
- Now just add an emoji to create a new shortcut, just tap on all people name to select all and then tap on ‘Create Shortcut’.
- That will create a new shortcut in your list now, just back to the snap and tap on that shortcut and click on the send icon to send that snap to all people at once.
Note: You can add new people just by editing that shortcut and adding those new people into that.
Create a Snapchat Group to send:
In case you wanna do it easily just create a group and send the snap. For sending the snap follow the steps below:
- Swipe right on the “Take a Snap” screen to enter “Friends Tab”. Tap on the top-right corner of the chat icon to create a new chat.
- Tap on the names of people, you want to add to the group. You can add up to 31 friends at once.
- Like one-to-one chat, you can communicate in multiple ways apart from the text. On the left-most portion, you have pictures that you can send from your phone. On the right-most portion, you have emojis and Bitmojis. Tap on one to send it on Snapchat.
Select Multiple Friends on Snapchat (for sending a snap)
Sending snaps one by one becomes troublesome when you need to Select friends one after another, checking each contact individually. Since Snapchat is yet to include the select all option, users can select multiple friends using Snapall, an Xposed Framework module.
You need an android phone with the Xposed framework installed on it.
To select all people on your Snapchat:
- First, Install SnapAll on your mobile using the Xposed framework app.
- Now, activate the module through the framework and then soft reboot to start working it on the Snapchat app.
- Now this will add an extra box option on your Snapchat to select all people at once.
How to send a Snap to more than 200 people at once?
Sending content to all friends in your contact list takes a considerable amount of time, as you need to go one by one, checking every contact individually. But, there is one way by which you can send snaps to more than 200 friends at once. To do so, you should use Snapall, let’s know the procedure:
- Your phone must have the Xposed framework installed. Now under the download section search for ‘Snapall’ and download it.
- Go back and Activate Snapall from the modules just by ticking on it.
- Now from the Framework tap on ‘soft reboot’.
This will show an extra option to select all contacts at once on your Snapchat app. This Mod allows you to exceed the number of recipients 200 to select at once.
How can you send a bunch of Snaps at once to a person?
To send multiple Snapshots to someone from the Camera gallery, follow the steps below:
- Launch Snapchat on your Smartphone.
- Tap on the overlapping icon under the Capture Button.
- Now, tap on the camera roll under Memories.
- Press and hold the photo or video file and click on Send Snap. It is how you can single file to someone. If you want to send multiple media files, tap on the checkmark icon in the top-right portion. Select the desired videos or photos that you want to send.
- Once you selected the files, press on the right arrow icon. Tap on the boxes next to the contact’s name to send them individually.
Send multiple Snapshots to someone using Mobile data
- Turn off Wi-Fi connection and mobile data on your smartphone. Alternatively, keep your phone in Airplane mode to disable the internet connection.
- Open the Snapchat app and start capturing or recording a snap as you would do.
- Add text, filters, and whatever editing you want to do, and tap on the right arrow to proceed.
- Select contacts to whom you want to send the multiple snaps at once. Then tap on the right arrow.
- Once you send them multiple snaps, disable Airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi/ mobile data.
Does it start the streak while sending snaps?
If you are a regular Snapchat user, you will likely have one or more users with whom you converse regularly. If you and your friend are on a Snapstreak, it means that you snapped each other within a day for more than three consecutive days.
The number next to the Snapstreak denotes how long you’ve been on a Snapstreak. If you have 7′ next to the Snapstreak symbol, it implies you are with this friend for ‘8’ consecutive days.
How can you keep the SnapStreaks working?
To keep the SnapStreaks active, both Snapchatters should send a Snap to one another within 24 hours. Here is an article on the longest snapchat streak guide.
Can I automate snap to send to everyone on my Snapchat?
SnapManager– SnapHub is an application that allows you to create groups, manage followers, automatically send snaps, and so on.
✪ These are the features of the SnapManager – SnapHub app:
- Automatically accept friend requests.
- Upload schedule, and publish your Snapchat story directly from the tool.
- Multiple account management and dashboards.
✎ Steps to use the SnapManager – SnapHub app:
- Install the SnapManager – SnapHub app. Use the SnapManager configuration Wizard to Relocate the database to the storage system.
- Configuration Wizard ensures that the storage system gets placed accordingly.
- Then you can use the SnapManager to create backups of the storages.
- You can use the Snapmanager restore to Restore your data in case you need to do so.
The Bottom Lines:
If you’re trying to send snaps to multiple friends at once then you can just use the ‘Shortcuts‘ on Snapchat and setting up that feature in a way that I’ve shown above. Also, the SnapAll module that you can install using Xposed Framework can provide the option to select all the people at once and these two combined methods make it easy to send streaks to your all friends in a single click.
- Find & Add Someone on Snapchat using the Phone Number
- Snapchat Story Viewer Online – View Story
- How to Make Friendships Private on Snapchat?
- Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat – Bypass Passcode
- Save Snapchat Pics in Gallery Automatically – WORKING
- Unlock a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account – 2021
- Get Subscribe button instead of Add Friends on Snapchat
- Does Snapchat Tell when You Look at Someone’s Location?
- Unsave or Delete Messages on Snapchat other person saved
- How can I Know the Number of Friends on Snapchat?