If someone blocked you on Telegram then you have to either re-register your Telegram or you have to create another account on Telegram.
If you’re blocked then there are certain things to confirm whether you’re blocked on Telegram or not.
To unblock yourself you just have to follow certain things that are mentioned in this article. Either you can request the person to unblock by sending a message from another Telegram account or can ask your mutual friend to do so.
To unblock yourself on Telegram, you can do this without deleting the account, just by creating another Telegram account. Just register another Telegram account with a different mobile number and then you can send a message to the person on Telegram.
Also, you can ask your mutual friend to request on your behalf to unblock you, and then once the person unblocks you, you can chat with the person from the same Telegram. There is also another feature that enables you to delete your Telegram account automatically at a scheduled time.
This article will explain all of these methods step-by-step and you just follow the guide for unblocking yourself from someone’s Telegram.
1. Unblock Yourself on Telegram without Deleting the Account:
If your Telegram account has been blocked by someone, there is no direct method that can help you unblock yourself.
The block-unblock function is such that whoever blocks any user, only that person can proceed with the unblocking of that account by going to the Settings>Privacy then Security>Blocked Users and then unblock whosoever you wish to by clicking on the three vertical dots seen ahead of their profile names.
If you have waited for a long time and still haven’t been unblocked by your friend then you can try creating a new Telegram account.
To unblock yourself on Telegram to send messages,
- Step 1: Open your Telegram app and tap on the three horizontal bars at the top left corner and tap on the arrowhead pointing upwards.
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Add Account’, and then enter your alternate contact number.
- Step 3: Proceed to login with the second profile that is not blocked.
- Step 4: You can now send messages to the person who has blocked your previous account using this new account without deleting your old previous Telegram account.
2. Using the Automatic Delete option:
- If you do not succeed with the above method you can try with this automatic delete option of the Telegram app.
- Go to Settings>>Privacy and Security>>Delete my Account option.
- Now choose to auto-delete account after certain period.
- This is a unique feature specially offered to its users giving the best chatting experience with Telegram. You can unblock your Telegram account by simply deleting your account.
- Just to make sure that you don’t misunderstand that deleting your account is not uninstalling of the Telegram app.
- You just have to delete your current account. Deleting the account will delete all your Telegram data from its server.
- Once you delete your account you will lose all your previous records, messages, chats, groups, and channels that you have stored and saved in your Telegram profile.
- But if you decide that you don’t want to lose your Telegram data you can sync all of the data which do not want to get deleted with the deletion of your account, you can transfer all of this data to another number.
- Now that you have deleted your Telegram account, the next thing that you have to do is re-register your number on telegram.
- When you re-register, your account is no longer blocked and you can again send messages to the person who had blocked your number on Telegram.
3. Can You get unblocked on the Telegram Group?
Telegram is one of the best social media platforms offering its users a secure platform to interact with friends, family, and colleagues. You can enjoy the features of chatting with your friends only and only when you are not blocked. But if you get blocked you may no longer be able to live chat with the person who blocked your account.
There are many ways that you can adopt to get yourself unblocked on Telegram and one such method is creating a different or alternate Telegram account and re-joining the Telegram channel of the group from where you have been blocked.
Follow these simple steps to get your Telegram account unblocked for any group of channels that you are a member of.
- Step 1: Open your Telegram account and go to your profile by tapping on the three horizontal bars at the top left corner.
- Step 2: Tap on the arrowhead seen next to your name.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘Add Account‘ option and proceed with new mobile number.
- Step 4: Once you have created a new account, join the group and the channels where you were blocked. Rejoin the channel or the group.
Now if you have the channel join link then you can use that to rejoin the same channel from your different profile.
4. Text Someone who Blocked you on Telegram
If your Telegram has been blocked, and you tried all the possible tricks and methods, to get yourself unblocked but still failed to do so.
Well, then you are left with no other choice but to approach the person who has blocked you via other social media platforms where you both are active on apart from Telegram.
You can reach out to the person who has blocked your Telegram account through Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Signal, Viber, Snapchat, or other platforms.
You can text or send messages to the person who has blocked you via these social media platforms and request them to unblock you.
And if still, this doesn’t work out for you then you can use another number to register a new Telegram account, which will be a new account to chat and send messages to the person who has blocked your old Telegram account.
If you are lucky enough, they will first listen to what exactly you have to talk about and then decide whether to unblock you or not. It all depends on how you request the person.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the methods that you can use to unblock yourself without even deleting your Telegram account and the best one is by creating a secondary account.
- How to Add Someone by Username in Telegram?
- How to Create Telegram Account without a Phone Number?
- 4 Best Telegram Last Seen Tracker
- How to Know if You are Blocked on Telegram?
- This channel cannot be displayed on Telegram – FIXED
- 3 Best Telegram Message Recovery Apps & Apks
- What Happens if your Telegram Account is Blocked?
- Get Unblocked from Telegram Channels – Open Blocked Channels
- Unblock Yourself on Telegram without Deleting Account
- Telegram Profile Checker – See Who Viewed your Telegram